UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Finished Bear Dogs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
websterhounds
New UKC Forum Member

Finished Bear Dogs

I have two finished bear dogs. Both are register Plott. The first one is Bo he is 4 1/2 Years old. Good rig dog and will run up front. He will not strike a cold track, when he does come off the truck he knows where he is going. He is a decent tree dog, but will not when no treeing contest. He will stay on a mean bear, but will not pull hair he learned his lesson at the age of 2. Little grumpy in the box if hunted every day. But All around good dog. $2000.00

Second one is 8 1/2. I bought this dog 3 years ago for a big price to help get a couple pups going. She did just that. She will rig and ride the truck all day. Straight as a Arrow. Will not strike a cold track. When she comes off truck its hot. She has treed bear by her self and a good tree dog. But I will say she has been a little moody since i raised a a litter of pups. One trip she will run in front, next trip she may not leave the road. I'm not sure what that's about. $1,500.00. She Throws some of the finest pups.

Thanks Will Answer any questions best I can.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-26-2021 09:53 PM
websterhounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for websterhounds Click here to Send websterhounds a Private Message Click Here to Email websterhounds Find more posts by websterhounds Add websterhounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TNHunter105
New UKC Forum Member

Location?

Old Post 01-27-2021 04:55 PM
TNHunter105 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TNHunter105 Click here to Send TNHunter105 a Private Message Find more posts by TNHunter105 Add TNHunter105 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
websterhounds
New UKC Forum Member

I am in West Virginia

Old Post 01-27-2021 06:03 PM
websterhounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for websterhounds Click here to Send websterhounds a Private Message Click Here to Email websterhounds Find more posts by websterhounds Add websterhounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote