UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > How to fix Wolf problem
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bluwalker
UKC Forum Member

How to fix Wolf problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re64...feature=related

I thought this was quite interesting.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-21-2010 03:52 AM
Bluwalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluwalker Click here to Send Bluwalker a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluwalker Find more posts by Bluwalker Add Bluwalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

i must say, i do agree

Old Post 12-21-2010 04:04 AM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluwalker
UKC Forum Member

I'm in Elmwood about 2 hours south and west of you, so we haven't had any problems yet. One of the farms I trim hooves on is in Gilman and they've told me they've seen a few wolves while hunting.

Old Post 12-21-2010 04:07 AM
Bluwalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluwalker Click here to Send Bluwalker a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluwalker Find more posts by Bluwalker Add Bluwalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jsamuels
UKC Forum Member

hey

that is crazy, at 2 mins 15 second you think the wolf out smarted the old eagle....till back up comes...i find it truly amazing that they can train them to do that..

Old Post 12-21-2010 04:23 AM
jsamuels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jsamuels Click here to Send jsamuels a Private Message Find more posts by jsamuels Add jsamuels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wvhoundsman
UKC Forum Member

need a flock or 2 of them for the yotes around here

Old Post 12-21-2010 05:16 AM
wvhoundsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvhoundsman Click here to Send wvhoundsman a Private Message Click Here to Email wvhoundsman Visit wvhoundsman's homepage! Find more posts by wvhoundsman Add wvhoundsman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wvhoundsman
UKC Forum Member

wonder if we could ukc reg. those eagles??? get a hillbilly havoc line goin!!!! lol

Old Post 12-21-2010 05:18 AM
wvhoundsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvhoundsman Click here to Send wvhoundsman a Private Message Click Here to Email wvhoundsman Visit wvhoundsman's homepage! Find more posts by wvhoundsman Add wvhoundsman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mo_Bandit
UKC Forum Member

I am not positive but I think they have hunts with the falcons (not the UKC). My dad had told me about seeing a bunch of people get together with falcons and they compete with them.

Old Post 12-21-2010 05:25 AM
Mo_Bandit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mo_Bandit Click here to Send Mo_Bandit a Private Message Click Here to Email Mo_Bandit Find more posts by Mo_Bandit Add Mo_Bandit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WTONKIN
UKC Forum Member

The wolf looked a little smaller then the grey wolf, but the Golden egale would be good for the coyota poplation. LOL

Old Post 12-21-2010 11:48 AM
WTONKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WTONKIN Click here to Send WTONKIN a Private Message Find more posts by WTONKIN Add WTONKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
foothills
UKC Forum Member

now that waz amazing

Old Post 12-21-2010 01:09 PM
foothills is offline Click Here to See the Profile for foothills Click here to Send foothills a Private Message Find more posts by foothills Add foothills to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cedarhillkennel
UKC Forum Member

that was as cool as it gets but those little wolves aint quite the same thing as our timber and canadian wolves.dont think it would work out here like it did in the video

cedar hill kennels bo's tank
cedar hill kennels roxy
cedar hill kennels ace's chloe
Never ask a man what kind of dog he has. If he has a hound he'll tell you, if he does not, you don't want to shame him by asking.

Old Post 12-21-2010 02:35 PM
cedarhillkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cedarhillkennel Click here to Send cedarhillkennel a Private Message Click Here to Email cedarhillkennel Find more posts by cedarhillkennel Add cedarhillkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scott shaw
UKC Forum Member

Don't think they could quite handle a timber wolf but it sure
is a cool video! Watched it 4 times already!

Old Post 12-23-2010 05:20 AM
scott shaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scott shaw Click here to Send scott shaw a Private Message Click Here to Email scott shaw Find more posts by scott shaw Add scott shaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bandithunter
UKC Forum Member

I'd like to see someone try with Dogos. I seen one take a cougar 100 to 110 pounds and pin it down by the throat. Cougar had claws top and bottom of the Dogos throat and he wasn't letting go, gotta admire that kinda courage.

Old Post 12-23-2010 03:57 PM
bandithunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bandithunter Click here to Send bandithunter a Private Message Click Here to Email bandithunter Find more posts by bandithunter Add bandithunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blackwater Pete
UKC Forum Member

how big are those eagles ? did anyone watch the mt. goat one?

Proud member of PKC
Jason Denzer

Old Post 12-24-2010 02:21 AM
Blackwater Pete is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blackwater Pete Click here to Send Blackwater Pete a Private Message Click Here to Email Blackwater Pete Find more posts by Blackwater Pete Add Blackwater Pete to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majestic Tree H
UKC Forum Member

This is a Large Male Golden so a Large Female is about 1/4 size Bigger ..

My Brothers Bird and 2 Majestics

540-421-2875

PR, Saltlick's Blue Misty Linga "Bluetick Coonhound"

French X American Hounds

Old Post 12-24-2010 02:50 AM
Majestic Tree H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majestic Tree H Click here to Send Majestic Tree H a Private Message Click Here to Email Majestic Tree H Visit Majestic Tree H's homepage! Find more posts by Majestic Tree H Add Majestic Tree H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote