UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Top Redbone Females
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Joe Maitland
UKC Forum Member

I guarantee-

James would win cuz me and Ricky would be in each others head so bad we wouldn't pay any attention to the dogs.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-13-2005 05:47 PM
Joe Maitland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Maitland Click here to Send Joe Maitland a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Maitland Find more posts by Joe Maitland Add Joe Maitland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireball
UKC Forum Member

Richard

She did her all her winning as a 1 yr old, last yr she wasnt in the hunts as a 2yr old and had a litter of pups. Now she is 3 hopefully we can get her back to form.(isnt quite there yet)

Old Post 03-13-2005 06:34 PM
Fireball is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fireball Click here to Send Fireball a Private Message Find more posts by Fireball Add Fireball to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roaring red roy
New UKC Forum Member

Todd let us now when this hunt is gonna happen ,me and Randy would love to spectate.Give me a call we need to talk dogs. Brian 636 274 7206 or 314 568 1387

Old Post 03-13-2005 08:22 PM
roaring red roy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roaring red roy Click here to Send roaring red roy a Private Message Click Here to Email roaring red roy Find more posts by roaring red roy Add roaring red roy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Hoeck
UKC Forum Member

Richard, have you ever hunted with Sandy Creek JJ as I now that JJ an Mongo hunted together but wondered if you were there or was it Wendel ?
Tim Hoeck

Old Post 03-13-2005 08:54 PM
Tim Hoeck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Hoeck Click here to Send Tim Hoeck a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Hoeck Find more posts by Tim Hoeck Add Tim Hoeck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with JJ several times, but I can't remember hunting with the two of them at the same time. JJ was a pup at the time.

Old Post 03-14-2005 01:37 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jon wheeless
New UKC Forum Member

reba wants in

If Their is going to be a battle of the the red bitch's Red X Reba wants in. Reba doesn't walk on water but she will swim it to get the meat. In two years reba went from 0 points to 4 wins torwards grand at big hunts, and put 22 Psycho pups on the ground. I'm not going to toot Reba 's horn to loud reba toot's her own horn in the woods loud enough just ask the people who have hunted with her or someone who has one of her pups they are all over this message board. But if their is going to be a battle of the red bitch's Let Me know and i will be their and reba will be ready to rumble to find out who........ is the baddest redbone bitch.(reba is pmsing right now and she can't her pills and shes looking for a fight

respectfully,
the owner of one bad red bitch!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 03-14-2005 02:20 AM
jon wheeless is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jon wheeless Click here to Send jon wheeless a Private Message Click Here to Email jon wheeless Find more posts by jon wheeless Add jon wheeless to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireball
UKC Forum Member

Brian

We defineltly need to hook up..... we got some business to discuss! How is the weather for hunting out your way?? i will try to give you a call monday.....will that work?? By the way how is Randy's house coming?

Old Post 03-14-2005 03:01 AM
Fireball is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fireball Click here to Send Fireball a Private Message Find more posts by Fireball Add Fireball to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
raven
UKC Forum Member

Top Red Females

1. T-Top Raven
2. Kate
3. Sweet Babe
4. Stylish Ginger
5. Scarlet Fever

Only listed dogs I hunted with, competition or pleasure.

Old Post 03-14-2005 04:55 AM
raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raven Click here to Send raven a Private Message Find more posts by raven Add raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
turkeyking67
UKC Forum Member

BY GOSH

If this turns into a battle of the redbone bitch's then i believe that darrin and i would like to bring a tweeked up red bitch to she may not be the same caliber as the ones on this board but what the heck dont hurt to give it a whirl!!!!!!!

Dean

Didnt realize that this thread would start a big fight just wanted to know what everyones opinion was

Home of
'PR'Grand NT Ch. Daugherty's Red BUBBA
American days opposite sex winner as a two year old Daugherty's Red FIXIN
'PR' Nite Ch Daugherty's Red FIXIN

Old Post 03-14-2005 05:02 AM
turkeyking67 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for turkeyking67 Click here to Send turkeyking67 a Private Message Click Here to Email turkeyking67 Find more posts by turkeyking67 Add turkeyking67 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.J. CALLAHAN
UKC Forum Member

ONLY BEEN COMP HUNTING FOR 20 + YEARS AND HERE ARE THE ONLY FEMALES THAT I'LD FEED

KATE
DIXIE
MUSIC
JACKIE

AS A MATTER OF FACT THESE ARE NOT ONLY THE BEST FEMALES THAT I'VE HUNTED WITH BUT PROBABLY THE BEST RED DOGS PERIOD.

Old Post 03-14-2005 05:30 AM
J.J. CALLAHAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.J. CALLAHAN Click here to Send J.J. CALLAHAN a Private Message Find more posts by J.J. CALLAHAN Add J.J. CALLAHAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wade lucking
UKC Forum Member

all dogs mentioned are great hounds and have done their share of winning and showing the breed can compete, now to see you argue who's female can beat who's female is a shame. i will say this the breed as a whole(not just the few females mentioned) have come a long ways, including the males being advertised at stud today. my hat is off to anyone trying their hardest to breed, campaign, a promote females or males. as for my female harry o will be hunting with her in the next couple of months, and i will be waiting to see what see can do in his country with a good coon population. time will tell.

a good dog will get you started, but a good reproducing breeding program will keep you hunting.

'Pr' Lucking's Code Red Mountain Dew ( Owned by chad porter and myself) ( Daughter of Desperado) 2 1st place wins ukc nite hunt. 1 best of show with comp , bench show.

'Pr' Lucking's Northern Red Tucker

AND THE PAST:
NT.CH.CH.LUCKING'S KN. LAKE TROOPER
NT.CH.GR.CH.LUCKING'S RAISIN KANE(son of trooper)
NT.CH.CH. LUCKING'S MAD MAGGIE(niece to tornado)
GR.CH.NT.CH.LUCKING'S RED TORNADO(son of trooper)
NT.CH.GR.CH.L&I RED HOT WYLIE(son of tornado)
'pr'lucking's northern red cowgirl (daughter of wylie)(needs just a 1st given to mark barnett)
nt.ch.gr.ch.Lucking's Midnite Desperado (son of cowgirl)(sold to bill tabler)
Nt.Ch.Ch. Desperado's Midnite 3 D(son of Desperado) (given to larry tabler)

Old Post 03-14-2005 06:21 AM
wade lucking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wade lucking Click here to Send wade lucking a Private Message Click Here to Email wade lucking Find more posts by wade lucking Add wade lucking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTFITKNL'S
UKC Forum Member

red females

charles allen has two fine females that he hunts on the regular.sandy and hambone,sandy is breed down of a dog called lil man and the daughter is breed down of tree fiddlin snake.these two lovely need to be talked about diamonds in the rough.these hounds have not been campaign much because of charles military duties.so what out in the commimg months.

Powered by Purina

Old Post 03-14-2005 03:11 PM
OUTFITKNL'S is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTFITKNL'S Click here to Send OUTFITKNL'S a Private Message Click Here to Email OUTFITKNL'S Find more posts by OUTFITKNL'S Add OUTFITKNL'S to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Frazier
UKC Forum Member

Bad to the Bone RED females

This post sure has gotten entertaining. Lot of bold statements and opinons. I guess there is nothing wrong with that.

Not that I am one to give adivce BUT I hate to see anyone especially a fellow REDBONE guy feel like the world is out to get him:

To the owner of the Fanny dog I have never met you but, man just go to the hunts, pay your entry fee, and let the dogs do all the talking. Take the good with the bad and keep going. If the dog power is there it will show. Don't feel like the lone ranger all of us have had bad draws. But to think there is a conspiracy by UKC against you or your dog, come on wake up and smell the coffee.

When I was pushing Psycho I went to every hunt praying, wishing, crossing my fingers, hoping to draw with the BEST dogs there. Do the same with Fanny and let's see what the outcome will be? Good Luck with her, hope she beats the hair off every spotted dog out there!

I like Richard will add a $100.00 to the pot. Winner take all if the Reba dog is in the cast. I can tell you the Reba dog is far from perfect.

If RED X REBA the BLONDE shows up she can be beat.
Let RED X REBA the RED HEAD shows up that night she takes the $$ home and I don't care if you are hunting mountains, swamps, cutover, hog pens, cow pastures, coon pens or whatever

Above all else I can garuantee no dull moments on this cast

To CX3,
Psycho continues to improve in his health. He is 80 % better but a long ways to go. He can still breed. Bred him to a female last week. His pups had a good weekend this past one. One Psycho pup got his 1st Nite Ch. win, another placed 2nd, another won overall Best of Show at the Redbone Sectional in Pa. Thanks for asking! Take care and keep'e'm RED!

Donnie Frazier

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch FRAZIER'S TIMBERMUSIC PSYCHO R.I.P.

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Firebrands Smoking With Tess

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Bings Tess ( 2010 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion )
(2010 Grand American Final Four Finalist )

Old Post 03-14-2005 08:51 PM
Donnie Frazier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Frazier Click here to Send Donnie Frazier a Private Message Click Here to Email Donnie Frazier Find more posts by Donnie Frazier Add Donnie Frazier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Maitland
UKC Forum Member

JJ Calahan-

I've been hunting coonhounds for 32 years now. THe best Blue dog I ever saw in the woods was Blue River Droop, Jr.

In fact I'll go so far as to say that Jr. is the best Bluetick in the world, including all the one's I never saw, and all the one's that were born before I was born. He is also the only Blue dog in the whole wide world that deserves to eat dog food.

This includes your blueticks.

Do you think this post paints a very good depiction of what I know about the Bluetick breed? One thing I've learned is that just about the time I've got everything figured out, I go and ruin it all by learning something new. From what other guys say about you, I bet you are not as ignorant as that post makes you out to be.

Old Post 03-14-2005 09:41 PM
Joe Maitland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Maitland Click here to Send Joe Maitland a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Maitland Find more posts by Joe Maitland Add Joe Maitland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A.L
UKC Forum Member

Joe I'd say that JJ didn't mean those other dogs didn't deserve to eat, he meant that being a bluetick man those are the only ones he would feed. But I'd be willing to bet that by calling him ignorant you are probably going to find out what he meant.

Old Post 03-14-2005 10:14 PM
A.L is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A.L Click here to Send A.L a Private Message Find more posts by A.L Add A.L to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

J.J. keep on posting. I like your list. I have hunted with Music and Dixie and they should be at the top of anyones list. Kate has to be good and I have heard that Jackie was for real. What is the matter with getting on here and stating "my red dog can beat your red dog" ? I thought that was what competition coon hunting was all about. Isn't that half the fun. James will argue with you all night that his red dog can beat yours. This message board makes it real easy. You don't even have to actually have a red dog. Maybe now Mr Maitland and J.J. can argue whose blue dog can beat whose blue dog. I guess we need to set up some kind of a challenge hunt where the winner advances and we can crown a Supreme Red Champion. It could be a double elimination. Now then we need to just find a way to do it on the internet like Fantasy Football.

Old Post 03-14-2005 10:18 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wade lucking
UKC Forum Member

the supreme redbone champion will have the tiltle of ukc world hunt champion, let keep beating up on all the other breeds instead of each other, seems like maybe some of you can't beat up on others breeds so your out to prove you have the best in this breed. me i guess will keep on going after the other breeds.

wade

'Pr' Lucking's Code Red Mountain Dew ( Owned by chad porter and myself) ( Daughter of Desperado) 2 1st place wins ukc nite hunt. 1 best of show with comp , bench show.

'Pr' Lucking's Northern Red Tucker

AND THE PAST:
NT.CH.CH.LUCKING'S KN. LAKE TROOPER
NT.CH.GR.CH.LUCKING'S RAISIN KANE(son of trooper)
NT.CH.CH. LUCKING'S MAD MAGGIE(niece to tornado)
GR.CH.NT.CH.LUCKING'S RED TORNADO(son of trooper)
NT.CH.GR.CH.L&I RED HOT WYLIE(son of tornado)
'pr'lucking's northern red cowgirl (daughter of wylie)(needs just a 1st given to mark barnett)
nt.ch.gr.ch.Lucking's Midnite Desperado (son of cowgirl)(sold to bill tabler)
Nt.Ch.Ch. Desperado's Midnite 3 D(son of Desperado) (given to larry tabler)

Old Post 03-14-2005 11:43 PM
wade lucking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wade lucking Click here to Send wade lucking a Private Message Click Here to Email wade lucking Find more posts by wade lucking Add wade lucking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireball
UKC Forum Member

Joe

Obviously JJ has not hunted with all the red dogs out there nor will he or you ever! But running the hunts like he has over the last 10 yrs. ( probably more than anyone i know) do you think maybe he has hunted with 1 or 2 redbones??? For that matter ...probably as many of the "big name" redbone's as any redbone man on here that has posted! sooo i would say he might be able to put together a list of a couple reddogs he has hunted with that he liked! at no time did i hear him say anyone else's dogs are worthless( even though i am sure he could name a few)... I know plenty of good dogs that are awsome in the eyes of other people,i guarentee i would never feed! Not becouse they cant win, or get the job done....simply becouse they were not my style that i PREFER....which is totally my OPINION ! do you think maybe that is what his post was?? that would be my guess! Last time i checked thats all this board was about! God knows you have blessed us with your opinion once or twice on here!

Last edited by Fireball on 03-15-2005 at 01:49 AM

Old Post 03-14-2005 11:43 PM
Sawblade
UKC Forum Member

I'm guessing

But I really don't think most of these posts are ment to be down right arguments at least mine aren't. I think this is a great post and certainly would like it to keep on going.

I'm not afraid to get in on one of these Red Bitch hunts as long as theres all this money being given away .I think I might have one that can still tree a coon or two. Let's just try to fine an area thats "possum free" for this big hunt..Then I'm In !!!!

Will there be a cast for old pregnant bitch's ???

Proud Breeder of the following dogs
GrNiteCh Sawblade Fiddle "no.5 historical female
QuadGrCh Yellow River Red Blaze
GrNiteCh Copeland's Red Hot Clyde
GrNiteCh Stone's Midnight Red Jake
NiteCh Brights Choctaw Night Time Sissy
NiteCh Sawblade Red Reckon
NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
Yellow River Fiddle II " good reproducer"
NiteCh Krasa Sawblade Quikstuf Bone
GrNiteCh Krasa Hair Trigger Hope
GrNiteCH Locked and Loaded Jake
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
NiteCh Sawblade Mac Truck " Jake and Hopes' brother"
NiteCh After Dark Spark " brother to Fiddle"
NiteCh Morgan's Boone " sister to Fiddle"
NiteCh High Water June " out of Reckon"
NiteCh Sawblade Timberline Rusty
Sawblade Ribbon,

They are bred with heart and drive included.

From a small kennel with Big results.

Old Post 03-15-2005 12:54 AM
Sawblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawblade Click here to Send Sawblade a Private Message Find more posts by Sawblade Add Sawblade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Millcreek Red
UKC Forum Member

Sawblade

Kelly,

I would hate to see you scramble around in the dark chasing that wild thing. I think we should have a pool tournament while all these guys are beating each other up we could clean up at the bar?

What do you think?

How is that wild thing do you have her back home yet?

Murphy

Old Post 03-15-2005 01:21 AM
Millcreek Red is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Millcreek Red Click here to Send Millcreek Red a Private Message Click Here to Email Millcreek Red Find more posts by Millcreek Red Add Millcreek Red to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WattsFlatsRedbo
UKC Forum Member

Guy's I gotta tell you this has been interesting to read, but I don't dare post any of my opinions. Would'nt want to affend anyone. I,m just a young buck that just got in to running dogs about 4years ago. I was just lucky enough to have my little red
female fall into my lap, even though she was already three and
would'nt hunt alick. She went from Reg. to GrNite in one season "04" when she did come on.This year I'm trying to get her in more big hunts and campiagn her a little bit. Got to get her whipped back in shape first though. Up here in NY where I live the snow is still to deep to go hunting. Its not because the dog can't make it through, but because the coon don't even come out of there dens unless the snow is crusty enough for them to stay on top of. I don't even want to talk about the below 0 temps, but since I mentioned it, it was minus 9.4 at my place this morning. Monday, March 14th. Looks like she'll be going in cold again for the BBOA Spring Hunt in Ashland. See how it goes. I don't lie about my dog, I thought she looked horrible at the Martinsville, In RQE last weekend. I pulled her with 50 mins. still to hunt, but to her defense she had'nt been hunted since early last fall. She was having pups. I hope to get a chance to hunt with some of the top red dogs mentioned here and maybe by the end of the year I'll know just how good the female I have is. Adam Frary

Home#(814)664-9694
Cell#(716)338-7372
Home of:
(R.I.P.) GRNITECH CH 'PR' WATTS FLATS FATTY PATTY
(2006 Overall Southern Redbone Champion)
(GrNtCh winner and High scoring dog Sat night with 1100+/75-)
(2005 Qualified for UKC World)
(2006 Qualified for UKC World)
(2006 Autumn Oaks GrNtCh cast winner)
(PKC Money Winner)

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' WATTS FLATS JUMP'EM UP JEB HTX-3 (DNA-P)
( Out of Patty and Lash's Rowdy)
(2008 Qualified for UKC World)
(1st Place GrNt and Overall High-Scoring Dog at the 2009 PA Governers Cup)
(1st place NtCh and Overall High-Scoring Dog at the 2008 NYS Battle of the Breeds Hunt)
(1st place Reg. Ny State Spring Championship)
(3rd place Reg. 2008 National Redbone Days, Fri night)
(2nd place Reg. BBOA Zone hunt)
(PKC Money Winner)

(R.I.P.) GRNITECH 'PR' WATTS FLATS MUDDY CREEK MAGGIE HTX-2 (DNA-P)
(Out of Jeb and Hiedi)
(2013 Qualified for World Championship)
(2015 Qualified for World Championship)
(2013 Ohio Gov Cup- NiteCh winner and Overall opposite sex winner)
(2014 National Redbone Days High-scoring female and 3rd place overall Thurs night)
(PKC Money Winner)

+ Upcoming:
'PR' WATTS FLATS STATELINE SALLY
(Maggie X Moon)

Last edited by WattsFlatsRedbo on 03-15-2005 at 01:46 AM

Old Post 03-15-2005 01:34 AM
WattsFlatsRedbo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WattsFlatsRedbo Click here to Send WattsFlatsRedbo a Private Message Click Here to Email WattsFlatsRedbo Find more posts by WattsFlatsRedbo Add WattsFlatsRedbo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sawblade
UKC Forum Member

Millcreek

NOW THAT is a good idea . I'll put the first set of Quarters down you can buy me a beer for every time I keep the table , .....
We'll need skinny a$$ Sanders there to keep all the women away ,I need to concentrate some..... We can fill out the score card after We've had our fill of wings and beer and you can use that handy compass your so well trained with to find our way back to the clubhouse.

We'll just leave the dogs in the box they don't need to go into the bar with us, unless Sanders is looking for female that actually would give him a big sloppy one right on the lips then we could take em in ..

Proud Breeder of the following dogs
GrNiteCh Sawblade Fiddle "no.5 historical female
QuadGrCh Yellow River Red Blaze
GrNiteCh Copeland's Red Hot Clyde
GrNiteCh Stone's Midnight Red Jake
NiteCh Brights Choctaw Night Time Sissy
NiteCh Sawblade Red Reckon
NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
Yellow River Fiddle II " good reproducer"
NiteCh Krasa Sawblade Quikstuf Bone
GrNiteCh Krasa Hair Trigger Hope
GrNiteCH Locked and Loaded Jake
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
NiteCh Sawblade Mac Truck " Jake and Hopes' brother"
NiteCh After Dark Spark " brother to Fiddle"
NiteCh Morgan's Boone " sister to Fiddle"
NiteCh High Water June " out of Reckon"
NiteCh Sawblade Timberline Rusty
Sawblade Ribbon,

They are bred with heart and drive included.

From a small kennel with Big results.

Old Post 03-15-2005 02:12 AM
Sawblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawblade Click here to Send Sawblade a Private Message Find more posts by Sawblade Add Sawblade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

I want in that game of pool.

I'll let Dean go hunt Reckon while I try to take that pool table from Sawblade. I'll just talk to Dean on the cell phone from time to time, I'm getting pretty good at that lately.
Darrin

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Old Post 03-15-2005 02:48 AM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Maitland
UKC Forum Member

aw hell-

I just hate to see somebody say that in the last 20 years they are only 4 redbones worth feeding.

Read the post. That's exactly what it insinuates and sounds like a slap in the face to some redbone guys who have been working hard for a long time now.

My post sure as hell means nothing against those 4 dogs. And you're right Fireball, I am an opinionated MF'er. But at least with me a guy knows where he stands. A lot of other guys are nice to your face and a snake at your back.

Good luck and keep putting them in the winners circle.

Old Post 03-15-2005 06:18 AM
Fireball
UKC Forum Member

Joe

Your alot like me....thats why we get in a heated debate about once a year! haha I agree with you i would much rather deal with someone who tell's it how it is!!

Old Post 03-15-2005 01:42 PM