UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > === Get Back Jake===
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

References on Jake.

Brandon Hathaway..620-215-2120
Randall Grable........660-924-6609
Jake Garner............770-584-9043
Sean Bacha............814-598-0598
Justin French..........336-314-8723
J. Michael O'Neal.....863-698-0327
Rickey Holmes........601-507-0759

Females recently bred

James Wadley.........................281-995-0548
Kevin Myrick/ Mark Sumrall.......601-323-0771
Ricky Holmes...........................601-507-0759
Buddy Harrell...........................601-508-4258
Bob Schar................................931-639-2193
Kenny Abbott...........................304-565-4962
Bob Boyd.................................940-368-0507
Wade Fryfogle..........................601-508-9233
Grady Griffin............................251-282-0330

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258
Golden Oaks Kennel...Where we live by the Golden Rule

Last edited by smcooner on 08-29-2014 at 02:57 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-14-2013 04:46 AM
smcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smcooner Click here to Send smcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email smcooner Find more posts by smcooner Add smcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Bob Boyd of Pilot Point TX bred his NiteCh Dazzlin Dixie female to GrNtCh GrCh Get Back Jake this week. I'm told Dixie is an outstanding coon dog and reproducer. She has an All Grand Nt Pedigree. Call Bob to book yours....# 940-368-0507.

FLASH...Mr Boyd tells me he got Dixie's 5th NtCh win this weekend. THIS WILL BE AN ALL GRAND LITTER! BOOK YOURS BEFORE THEY ARE ALL GONE.

>>>>>>>>>> GrNtCh Nocturnal Nailor
>>>>>>>> ChGrNtCh Nocturnal Style
>>>>>>>>>> GrNtCh Schmersal's Stylish Anna
>>>>>> GrChGrNtCh All Grand Track Man
>>>>>>>>>> ChGrNtCh R R Sackett Jr.
>>>>>>>> GrNtChGrCh Rock River Lady
>>>>>>>>>> GrNtCh Night-Heat Dixie
>>>GrNtCh Dazzlin Dixie
>>>>>>>>>> GrNtCh Nocturnal Skipper
>>>>>>>> WldNtChGrNtChGrCh X Jr.
>>>>>>>>>> GrChGrNtCh Hardie's Bigtime Trixie
>>>>>> GrNtCh Eel River Dixie
>>>>>>>>>> ChGrNtCh R R Sackett Jr.
>>>>>>>> GrNtCh Eel River Dot II
>>>>>>>>>> GrNtCh Eel River Dot

NtCh Dazzlin Dixie

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Last edited by smcooner on 02-18-2014 at 01:13 AM

Old Post 01-08-2014 03:38 PM
smcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smcooner Click here to Send smcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email smcooner Find more posts by smcooner Add smcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Boyd
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for adding the info on BB Dazzlin Dixie on here Buddy. Due to some unforeseen circumstances about two years ago I had to sell Dixie,but was able to track her down again and buy her back. She has been in the hands of a gentleman that only pleasure hunts and she has been in the deep and lonely woods in southern Alabama most of the time. He also bought a male pup out of Dixie and Insane X that I sold also at the time, he said "he was staying right here with me". When I got Dixie. I feel very fortunate to have gotten her back and even more so that it is at the right time for me to be introduced to Mr Buddy and his his exceptional dog Get Back Jake. Dixie will be put back in the hunts to finish her to Grand, thus throwing a all grand litter. Sorry about all the rambling on, but I'm very excited and blessed that all the circumstances that have happened in the last two years have made all things happen. Thanks be to The Lord.

Old Post 01-08-2014 07:07 PM
Bob Boyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Boyd Click here to Send Bob Boyd a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Boyd Add Bob Boyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

check it out

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928356466

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 01-10-2014 11:29 PM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR DONATING A BREEDING ON KOJACK TO OUR STUD AUCTION
ALSO I HAVE PERSONALY HUNTED WITH YOUR JAKE DOG HE IS A VERY NICE HOUND CLASSY TREE DOG AND A LOOKER
WITH HIS BLOODLINES HE SHOULD REPRODUCE WELL

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 01-11-2014 04:37 PM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

rcorley
UKC Forum Member

Jake & Shea cross
Looking forward to getting my male pup. And i can honestly tell all you fellows that Jake is one of the best hounds that i have had the pleasure to hunt with. These pups will make coonhounds no doubt !!!! Reggie

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 01-21-2014 05:43 AM
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Preparing to pull out for Batesville. Come by and visit with us in the dog barn!

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 01-23-2014 12:33 AM
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

We enjoyed visiting with many fine folks in Batesville this weekend and a large Thank You to everyone who took home a pup from our kennels!

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 01-31-2014 02:51 PM
Treesinging
UKC Forum Member

Men you won't go wrong dealing with Buddy. He is a credit to our sport. Enjoyed meeting him and seeing his hounds at Winter Classic. I brought a Kojack pup to Kentucky with me and going to put her in one of my handers hands hoping she will finish for future cross on Dan.

Generation All Grand)
Grand Night Champion Grand Champion Treesinging ZZ Top (5 Generation All Grand)
Grand Night Champion Treesinging Jessie (6 generation All Grand)
Grand Night Champion Treesinging Pearl Jam (5 generation All Grand)
Grand Night Champion Two Timing Dreamer (6 generation All Grand)

SEMEN AVALIBLE AT SPORT BLOCK
AND PEEWEE VALLEY

*****Contact Whitey *****
2018 TWBFA BREEDER OF THE YEAR
2014 LAVERNE MILLER AWARD WINNER
2003 TWBFA HUNTER OF THE YEAR
2002 TWBFA OUTSTANDING MEMBER AWARD WINNER

Contact me at
606-474-4031 or cell 606-225-0839

Address for
Treesinging Kennels

Whitey Marshall
2483 St. Hwy 1122
Grayson Ky. 41143

Old Post 01-31-2014 03:13 PM
Treesinging is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treesinging Click here to Send Treesinging a Private Message Click Here to Email Treesinging Find more posts by Treesinging Add Treesinging to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Whitey for the kind comments. I wish you and GrNtCh Silverado Dan tremendous success!

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 02-16-2014 01:28 AM
Bob Boyd
UKC Forum Member

Get Back Jake. -- BB Dazzlin Dixie. 3 Generation All Grand puppy list. Thanks for all the inquiries for these pups.

MALES
1. Darrel Goff - Ms.
2. Randy Stock - Tx.
3. Reggie Corley - Ga

FEMALES
1. Bob Boyd
2. A.Poole / J.Prince - Ar.
3. Jerry Thurman - Tx.

Last edited by Bob Boyd on 06-02-2014 at 12:25 AM

Old Post 02-23-2014 12:15 AM
Bob Boyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Boyd Click here to Send Bob Boyd a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Boyd Add Bob Boyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

I enjoyed visiting with lots of good people and must give a big Thank You to everyone who bid on the breeding to Jake this weekend at the Elvis Roberts Memorial Hunt, St Jude Hospital Benefit, in Jackson AL.

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 02-28-2014 02:28 PM
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

by rick_5871 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Nice looking hound....I had a female outta the same liter her name was Legends Stylish Prissy...I made her Nt.Champion at 16 months old with 9 straight second places with competition i finally got her 1st at english days with 2 wins towards GRAND...She was in a couple P.K.C hunts which was Michigan Madness she won her cast both times but didnt have a high enough score to get in the final 4...I sold her to a guy in Georgia named Hugh Smith i regret selling her but times were tough at the moment or i would of never sold her...Thought id share that with ya thats actually my choice of blood in that coma blood anyway good luck with your fine hound..

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 03-12-2014 11:10 PM
Bob Boyd
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to say that BB Dazzlin Dixie is not going to have pups, must have gotten her to Mr Buddy to late in her cycle. Thanks to everyone that sent deposits for her pups. I got all checks and money orders back in the mail today and you should have them by the weekend. I will keep everyone posted and call when Dixie is bred again. Thanks again to all.

Old Post 03-13-2014 05:17 AM
srwlk
UKC Forum Member

Jake and Bella

This is a pup out of Jake and GRNITECH ABBOTTS BIGHORN BELLA

Old Post 03-13-2014 02:02 PM
srwlk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for srwlk Click here to Send srwlk a Private Message Find more posts by srwlk Add srwlk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

That's a fine looking pup Scotty! Good luck with her!

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 03-20-2014 03:17 AM
Bob Boyd
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 06-21-2014 03:18 PM
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

by Allen Smith » Mon May 05, 2014 10:34 pm

Got beat bad by a 10 month old puppy Saturday night. off of jake...
he's the real deal guys throwing big mouth goood looking early starting pups for sure
Allen Smith PKC Name: Allen SmithCity, State: Huntsville, TXPKC Member Since: 06 Feb 2004

Old Post 07-21-2014 05:25 AM
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums...zps71096adf.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 08-05-2014 04:19 AM
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Grady Griffin of Monroeville AL bred his nice young female, Griffin's Bella to Get Back Jake on 9/1/14. Bella has a top 10 placement at the 2013 UKC Winter Classic and a cast win in the 2012 Autumn Oaks Slam event. Bella's breeding shows GrNtCh Nocturnal Skipper and GrNtCh Babes Stylish Banjo on top side and GrNtCh Hardwood Patch on bottom. Call Grady to book yours. PH# 251-282-0330

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 09-10-2014 02:33 PM
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Postby David Rolin » Mon May 05, 2014 8:38 pm

"BELLA IS A NICE FEMALE SHE HAS DONE GOOD IN BIG TIME EVENTS ON LIMITED HUNTING..THIS SHOULD BE A NICE CROSS!!!!!!"

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 09-28-2014 06:28 PM
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Darrel Goff has bred GrNtCh Stylish Nite Heat Abby to Jake. Abby is a consistent winner. She was campaigned and titled by Wade Fryfogle. Abby was sired by GrNtCh Stylish Slammer. Pups are due around Nov.6. Call Darrel about this litter......601-508-6564.

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 10-07-2014 08:38 PM
Darlene Litsey
New UKC Forum Member

Hi Darrell Goff let me know when the pups
Are ready
I would love 2 get a female from you
You can call me my home pH is (256)825-0533
And my cell is (256)307-6090 thanks Darlene

Old Post 10-11-2014 07:17 AM
Darlene Litsey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darlene Litsey Click here to Send Darlene Litsey a Private Message Click Here to Email Darlene Litsey Visit Darlene Litsey's homepage! Find more posts by Darlene Litsey Add Darlene Litsey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Darrel and I would like everyone to know that this great hound has regained his good health and is now standing at public stud. If interested in crossing your good Coon Treeing female on Jake, don't let an opportunity to do so pass you by. A 13 month old male pup sired by Jake has recently earned his Nite Champion title. Jake is throwing natural, early starting , LOUD, intelligent, good looking pups.

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 10-22-2014 03:59 PM
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Golden Oaks Gabby was bred to Jake recently. This will be an All Grand litter.

======GrNtCh Coma's Stylish Legend
====GrCh GrNtCh Get Back Jake
======GrChGrNtCh Get Back Jessie

============GrNtCh Wagers Stylish Lipper
==========GrNtCh Hard Knockin Stylish Hayes
============GrNtCh Taylors Hardwood Dixie
======GrNtCh Balls Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
============GrNtCh Logans Wild Clover
==========GrNtCh Schmersals Stylish Anna
============GrNtCh Kortes Stylish Chirpee
====GrChGrNtCh Gabby
============WldNtChGrNtChGrCh X jr.
==========GrNtCh Turpins Insane Cain
============WldNtChGrNtCh Insane Jane
======GrChGrNtCh North Mountain Nail
============GrNtCh Nocturnal Nailor
==========GrNtCh Nailors Hurricane Jane
============GrChGrNtCh Waltz Hurricane Jane

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Last edited by smcooner on 10-27-2014 at 02:40 PM

Old Post 10-26-2014 09:11 PM