UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > === Get Back Jake===
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

=== Get Back Jake===

Dual Grand Champion Get Back Jake is standing at stud in Mississippi. Jake has proven to be a winner and a classy coon treer in many regions of the country. Jake has an exceptional horn bawl on track, a dyeing bawl locate as he comes under the tree and a slobber mouthed, pull pressure steady chop tree dog. Jake came from an excellent cross as 66% of his litter are hunt titled. Jake made Dual Grand Ch. as a two year old. He has most of the money won to make PKC CH. handled by a teenage boy in only a handful of cast. His sire, GCH GrNtCh Coma's Stylish Legend is truly a legend for the style of hounds he produces. His dam, Dual Gr. Ch. Get Back Jessie was listed as the #1 current reproducing female for about a year. Jake is the type of hound that is a pleasure to hunt. My partner on Jake, Darrel Goff and I believe he will reproduce top hounds.

Jake is one of the few sons of Legend that can sire All Grand litters.
Call to schedule your female at the first sign of her heat cycle.
Negative brucellosis test required.
Performance and Super Stakes Sire.
STUD FEE $250

Call
Darrel Goff..........601-508-6564

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258
Golden Oaks Kennel...Where we live by the Golden Rule

Last edited by smcooner on 04-16-2016 at 02:09 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-12-2013 08:24 PM
smcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smcooner Click here to Send smcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email smcooner Find more posts by smcooner Add smcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Last edited by smcooner on 08-17-2013 at 07:28 PM

Old Post 08-12-2013 08:24 PM
smcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smcooner Click here to Send smcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email smcooner Find more posts by smcooner Add smcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

References on Jake.

Brandon Hathaway..620-215-2120
Randall Grable........660-924-6609
Jake Garner............770-584-9043
Sean Bacha............814-598-0598
Justin French..........336-314-8723
J. Michael O'Neal.....863-698-0327
Rickey Holmes........601-507-0759

Females recently bred

James Wadley.........................281-995-0548
Kevin Myrick/ Mark Sumrall.....601-323-0771
Ricky Holmes...........................601-507-0759
Buddy Harrell...........................601-508-4258
Bob Schar................................931-639-2193
Kenny Abbott...........................304-565-4962
Wade Fryfogle...........................601-508-9233
Grady Griffin............................251-282-0330

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Last edited by smcooner on 08-29-2014 at 02:54 AM

Old Post 08-12-2013 08:25 PM
sfranklin
UKC Forum Member

Jake

When did Mr Phil sell him

Old Post 08-12-2013 09:08 PM
sfranklin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sfranklin Click here to Send sfranklin a Private Message Click Here to Email sfranklin Find more posts by sfranklin Add sfranklin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

I'm told about six mo. ago.

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 08-12-2013 09:10 PM
heavypursuit
UKC Forum Member

"Dual Grand Get Back Jake" At Stud!

I am excited to co-own with my hunting partner and Friend (for over 30 years) Buddy Harrell on the purchase of "Get Back Jake". With Great thought and consideration We purchased Jake because We truly believe he could be a legitimate top producing Stud Dog in the Coma blood line of hounds. There's no doubt Jake has everything you would want in a hound! Buddy and I are looking forward to Providing Hunters with a True Coma Connection!

Heavypursuits "Get Back Cruiser"
Heavypursuits " Get Back Major"

Last edited by heavypursuit on 08-13-2013 at 12:52 AM

Old Post 08-12-2013 09:10 PM
heavypursuit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heavypursuit Click here to Send heavypursuit a Private Message Click Here to Email heavypursuit Find more posts by heavypursuit Add heavypursuit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sfranklin
UKC Forum Member

ok pretty nice hound I hunted with him in January while Mr Phil was down for grand american

Old Post 08-12-2013 09:18 PM
sfranklin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sfranklin Click here to Send sfranklin a Private Message Click Here to Email sfranklin Find more posts by sfranklin Add sfranklin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RANDALL GRABLE
UKC Forum Member

I bought Jake as a ntch and owned him threw grntch. he was one of the best hounds I have had the privilege to walk behind.. He has a big mouth with a locate that even I could call. hard mouth tree dog..I will also have pups for sale off him at oaks.. pups will be three months old..thanks

randallgrable2@gmail.com
417-229-7921

Last edited by RANDALL GRABLE on 08-13-2013 at 03:16 AM

Old Post 08-13-2013 03:02 AM
RANDALL GRABLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RANDALL GRABLE Click here to Send RANDALL GRABLE a Private Message Click Here to Email RANDALL GRABLE Find more posts by RANDALL GRABLE Add RANDALL GRABLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Randy. It was a pleasure talking with you on the phone. Hope to see you in Richmond!

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 08-14-2013 12:17 AM
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Here's a stud ad on Jake from 3 years ago.

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 08-19-2013 06:28 PM
RANDALL GRABLE
UKC Forum Member

randallgrable2@gmail.com
417-229-7921

Old Post 08-21-2013 04:53 PM
RANDALL GRABLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RANDALL GRABLE Click here to Send RANDALL GRABLE a Private Message Click Here to Email RANDALL GRABLE Find more posts by RANDALL GRABLE Add RANDALL GRABLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Postby Ricky Holmes » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:27 am

Jake has four things going for him, good looks, good breeding,
Great ability and awesome owners. This hound deserves a chance
To prove he is a reproducer. I own a pick of the litter female out
Of him that is showing the same traits as Jake. I'm very pleased
With her.

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Last edited by smcooner on 08-22-2013 at 04:20 AM

Old Post 08-21-2013 05:21 PM
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Ricky for the kind words! We are loving this hound, more so every day. Jake, no doubt, got the best traits from both sides of his pedigree. We are convinced when Jake gets 20 litters on the ground and old enough to hunt, the demand for his services will be overwhelming !

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 08-26-2013 10:39 PM
RANDALL GRABLE
UKC Forum Member

Darrel, Nice visiting with you at oaks. I hope to get a couple of different pups down the road..I will push the big houndy male i have off Jake.. He sure has a big mouth.. thanks again

randallgrable2@gmail.com
417-229-7921

Old Post 09-02-2013 01:50 AM
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Thank You to the many fine folks who visited with Darrel and I this weekend in Indiana!..... Jake drew a strong response from the crowds....... We had a blast!

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 09-02-2013 03:12 AM
heavypursuit
UKC Forum Member

Autumn Oaks

Randy I enjoyed the Visit Myself, Buddy and I gained a lot of valuable information by meeting folks like you, Brandon Hathaway & other coon hunters who have hunted with or owned most of the hounds in Jakes pedigree. Thanks Again it was a pleasure talking to you guys.

Old Post 09-02-2013 06:23 PM
heavypursuit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heavypursuit Click here to Send heavypursuit a Private Message Click Here to Email heavypursuit Find more posts by heavypursuit Add heavypursuit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky Peace
UKC Forum Member

It was good talking to you and seeing Jake out there. I'll be breeding a female to him sometime!

Old Post 09-02-2013 10:30 PM
Rocky Peace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Peace Click here to Send Rocky Peace a Private Message Find more posts by Rocky Peace Add Rocky Peace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rocky Peace
It was good talking to you and seeing Jake out there. I'll be breeding a female to him sometime!

The pleasure was all mine Rocky. Any time we can be of help to you or Team Lone Pine, just let us know. Good luck with your young Legend dog, he's a looker.

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 09-03-2013 06:37 PM
Rocky Peace
UKC Forum Member

Thanks I hope to stud him someday!

Old Post 09-03-2013 11:52 PM
Rocky Peace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Peace Click here to Send Rocky Peace a Private Message Find more posts by Rocky Peace Add Rocky Peace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heavypursuit
UKC Forum Member

Dual Gr. Get Back Jake

BRING YOUR GOOD FEMALE & BREED HER TO JAKE! HE IS A S.S. AND PERFORMANCE PAID UP STUD SIRE! COMA BLOOD AT ITS BEST!

Old Post 09-04-2013 02:06 AM
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Shea Again has been bred to Get Back Jake.....We are very excited about this cross....these pups should be LOUD, good looking, accurate, independent and intelligent.....SS/PP pups..... Darrel and I may take a few bookings after she starts showing bred.

-----------PCH NtCh Wipeout Zeb
-------PCH NtCh M/F's Wipeout Zack
-----------NtCh McQueen and Fergy's Polly
-----PCH NtCh Wipeout Zeb Again
-----------PCH GrNtCh Zeb's Wipeout Koy
-------PCH NtCh Kiddy's Wipeout Ruby
-----------Kiddy's Easy Queen
---Shea Again........Sister to PCH GrNtCh Flatrock Clackston
-----------GCH NtCh Nicken's Flatrock Coma
-------GrNtCh Schultz' Stylish Coma
-----------NtCh AKC WldCh Stylish Dolly
-----GrNtCh Blackwells River Bend Shea
-----------ChGrNtCh Timber Rattler's Bawlie
-------CH GrNtCh Bawlie's Sheena
-----------GrNtCh Rock River Sue

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 09-17-2013 12:14 PM
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

that looks like a real nice cross there. maybe I can talk Rocky into getting a pup...

Do you have Jake collected up at Bitzel's?

Lone Pine North

Old Post 09-17-2013 09:25 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

JB
We have not collected Jake yet, but hope to get that done soon. Will probably be stored here in this area. We have checked his sperm count & he is as potent as a two year old. If you decide to breed a female soon, you could probably have her hauled both ways for about the same price as surgically bred , with good planning. Give us a call if we can help.
Thanks for your comments on the Shea cross. We think it could be special. Shea is a classy track and tree dog, she just never got hunted in competition.
I enjoyed meeting Rocky at Richmond, he came across as a super nice guy........BUT ,I enjoyed meeting his beautiful companion even more!!!J/K

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Last edited by smcooner on 09-20-2013 at 09:28 PM

Old Post 09-17-2013 10:52 PM
Rocky Peace
UKC Forum Member

haha I heard that. would shea be a littermate to mr. spock?

Old Post 09-17-2013 11:05 PM
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rocky Peace
haha I heard that. would shea be a littermate to mr. spock?

Shea is Spock's mother. She is a littermate to Coma's Stylish Legend

ok, I see the confusion, the mother to these pups is Shea Again. Spock is off Wipeout Willie and Shea.

Lone Pine North

Last edited by Lone Pine JB on 09-17-2013 at 11:14 PM

Old Post 09-17-2013 11:11 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote