UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Tree Griping Joe
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chris Dailey
UKC Forum Member

Any of you know of any females off Xjr bred to Joe and if so how was that cross

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-13-2008 02:07 AM
Chris Dailey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Dailey Click here to Send Chris Dailey a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Dailey Find more posts by Chris Dailey Add Chris Dailey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STAR
UKC Forum Member

Wally

There is a question for ya..........

Old Post 12-13-2008 03:08 AM
STAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STAR Click here to Send STAR a Private Message Find more posts by STAR Add STAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Dailey
UKC Forum Member

lol im curious myself have herd that that line of dogs throws lots of track and nose tree dogs to boot

Old Post 12-13-2008 03:11 AM
Chris Dailey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Dailey Click here to Send Chris Dailey a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Dailey Find more posts by Chris Dailey Add Chris Dailey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robertboyle
UKC Forum Member

tree grippin joe

just seen that ron mann has 2 gyps for sale off joe . one is a cross with joe newlin's powder dog . same cross as my tree grippin dan dog, she is 5, i believe her to be a litter mate to dan .if ron has fed her for five years , i bet she's a coon dog .any one looking , should check these gyps out.ron's #is on this site.

Old Post 02-05-2009 12:53 AM
robertboyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robertboyle Click here to Send robertboyle a Private Message Click Here to Email robertboyle Find more posts by robertboyle Add robertboyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fred T
UKC Forum Member

I wish they would breed Joe back to Carmack's Powder I would be the first on the list for a female pup. The female i have from this cross lacks one win to be grand nite champion and in my opinion is a heck of a coon dog.

Old Post 05-13-2010 09:04 PM
Fred T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fred T Click here to Send Fred T a Private Message Click Here to Email Fred T Find more posts by Fred T Add Fred T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cliff mullenax
UKC Forum Member

Is Joe still around & is Ron breeding him. ?

Old Post 08-20-2010 12:37 PM
cliff mullenax is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cliff mullenax Click here to Send cliff mullenax a Private Message Find more posts by cliff mullenax Add cliff mullenax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lytle
UKC Forum Member

cliff the joe dog

cliff I like what I see here.

Old Post 08-21-2010 03:01 AM
Lytle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lytle Click here to Send Lytle a Private Message Click Here to Email Lytle Find more posts by Lytle Add Lytle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oliesmith
UKC Forum Member

I talked to Ron the other day said old Joe was doing good young dog out of Joe on walker site for sale

Last edited by oliesmith on 08-21-2010 at 04:38 AM

Old Post 08-21-2010 04:36 AM
oliesmith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oliesmith Click here to Send oliesmith a Private Message Click Here to Email oliesmith Find more posts by oliesmith Add oliesmith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crimsoncreekrbs
UKC Forum Member

Tree Griping Joe

Joe, coon Dawg. Producing the same

Home of Nt Ch CCh Gr Ch Cherokee's Crimson Creek's Logan
And of course the ole man him self, GR Nt Ch Floyd's Boone RIP, gone but never forgotten
Crimson Creek's Buddy Crimson Creek's King Jacoby aka Jake
http://crimsoncreekkennels.tripod.com/

God bless coal miners,America need's em

We feed and recomend
" PRIDE "

Old Post 08-21-2010 03:27 PM
crimsoncreekrbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crimsoncreekrbs Click here to Send crimsoncreekrbs a Private Message Click Here to Email crimsoncreekrbs Visit crimsoncreekrbs's homepage! Find more posts by crimsoncreekrbs Add crimsoncreekrbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cliff mullenax
UKC Forum Member

? to who knows Ron & Joe can he still cover a female or does it have to be artificial insemination.

Lytle: I think we should talk to Ron & set some thing up for Dec. With the Neosho River blood you have in your female & Joe the pups should be outstanding & very acurate.

Old Post 08-21-2010 09:48 PM
cliff mullenax is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cliff mullenax Click here to Send cliff mullenax a Private Message Find more posts by cliff mullenax Add cliff mullenax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oliesmith
UKC Forum Member

My diamond dog is the most accurate dog i ever followed he trees alot of coon the other dog don'T no in the country come take a hunt with him give ron a call nice guy let me no if you make the cross might be interested in pup

Last edited by oliesmith on 09-12-2010 at 11:25 PM

Old Post 08-22-2010 04:44 PM
oliesmith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oliesmith Click here to Send oliesmith a Private Message Click Here to Email oliesmith Find more posts by oliesmith Add oliesmith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lytle
UKC Forum Member

House's night stalkin roxie

Cilff that sounds good to me. With Roxie's huge lound mouth and being so acurate I think it would be the cross that we all are looking for. I will try to get Roxie's vidoe on here.

Old Post 08-22-2010 10:10 PM
Lytle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lytle Click here to Send Lytle a Private Message Click Here to Email Lytle Find more posts by Lytle Add Lytle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cliff mullenax
UKC Forum Member

This is a short video & a pic of the female of Lytle's that he's think about breeding to Joe. She has Kansas Dancer & Neosho River Rambler (son of Jet & Neosho Sketer) in her ped.

pic

Last edited by cliff mullenax on 08-23-2010 at 05:45 PM

Old Post 08-23-2010 02:11 AM
CWS
Banned

how old is joe now?

How are his pups colored up?

Old Post 08-23-2010 03:05 PM
CWS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CWS Click here to Send CWS a Private Message Find more posts by CWS Add CWS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM

He is 10 or 11. He has 2 littermates that are GrNt and NtCh that I know of. There is also semen from his sire, GrNtCh Minklers Kansas Thunder stored at NeverGone. That seman may be used on a GrNtCh Cord bitch in the next few days.

Old Post 08-23-2010 03:15 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oliesmith
UKC Forum Member

Ray that Drifter female I got that you had and Diamond pups are turning on they was one on the walker page for $1800 a nice one down your way doing a nice job we might should breed that judy female

Old Post 08-24-2010 11:59 PM
oliesmith
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-05-2010 02:46 PM
walkerman3821
UKC Forum Member

Skip

I have an extremly nice 3 year old out of Joe he's never been pushed hard in any hunts but does have a first on him he's got a very nice mouth and is a houndy looking hound he's gonna start being pushed in the hunts some (I work so he's not gonna be pushed as hard as i'd like to) but just remeber the name because if nothing happens u will hear big things about him in a year or so. Tree Grippin Skip

PR Muncy's Insane Crazy Train
PR Muncy's Honey Branch Dan
PR Muncy's Lucky Charm
AkA "Thumper"

Want some come get some!

The Object Of The Game Is Having The Game!

KeViN MuNcY

Old Post 09-11-2010 05:59 PM
walkerman3821 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerman3821 Click here to Send walkerman3821 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerman3821 Visit walkerman3821's homepage! Find more posts by walkerman3821 Add walkerman3821 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oliesmith
UKC Forum Member

I just got a call from a guy in Bedford In just made his young dog out of Diamond NITECH 2 FRIST AND A 2ND and won 2 PKC CAST JOE not only repoduces so does his pups

Old Post 09-12-2010 11:37 PM
oliesmith
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to say Ron just called and told me old GRNITECH GCH TREE GRIPPIN JOE had died one of the best reproducing walker dog that was ever on snaped bar "none"

Old Post 09-16-2010 10:17 PM
oliesmith
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-17-2010 04:39 PM
cliff mullenax
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear that. I have hunted some good dogs in the Neosho River line & im sure he was a good one.

Old Post 09-17-2010 07:31 PM
walkerman3821
UKC Forum Member

Joe

sorry to hear that but all we can do now is make his name live on in his offspring and i know he had it in him and they have it in them as well..

PR Muncy's Insane Crazy Train
PR Muncy's Honey Branch Dan
PR Muncy's Lucky Charm
AkA "Thumper"

Want some come get some!

The Object Of The Game Is Having The Game!

KeViN MuNcY

Old Post 09-18-2010 05:47 PM
walkerman3821 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerman3821 Click here to Send walkerman3821 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerman3821 Visit walkerman3821's homepage! Find more posts by walkerman3821 Add walkerman3821 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lytle
UKC Forum Member

sorry to hear joe is gone.

Old Post 09-19-2010 04:11 AM
oliesmith
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-01-2010 02:50 PM