UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Kids say the dangdest things lol
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Kids say the dangdest things lol

My daughter and I were riding down the road this afternoon and no 11 year old boy is more ate up with coonhunting than her.

She asked if we were going to Plott Days. I said yeah if you want to go we are there.

She then said daddy out of all the dogs in the pens do you have a good one we can take. Lol

I said well sugar we just got these young dogs right now and they doing pretty good. I said Easy treed good last night and went hunting good.

She said well whoopty doo dad she just treed because the older dog did that’s not a winner.

She said if you going to win you got to have one buried in that country with two looking down.

I just laughed. At that moment I knew there was no doubt she watches and listens to dad.

That conversation was better than winning a cast.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-15-2018 11:43 PM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

That’s awesome.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 07-16-2018 12:33 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Billy

Chip off the old block! Best wishes and happy hunting. Dave

Old Post 07-16-2018 12:43 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

That is awesome.

I took my nephew when he was 3. He had never been before. We were setting on the four wheeler and Robert Cole's dog came treed right by us. My Howler female was running a track a couple of hundred yards away. I asked what that dog by us was doing and he said she is treed. Then I ask what Howler was doing in there. He turned around, flipped his light in her direction and said "she is running a deer!" I didn't think we were ever going to stop laughing.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 07-16-2018 01:45 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Michael Rosemond

You just can't fool a kid. Lol. Dave

Old Post 07-16-2018 03:36 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Enjoyed reading! Awesome!

Old Post 07-16-2018 03:55 AM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

About 20yrs ago. I had my gson with me he was 5 at the time.As we have all had one we were in my old hunting truck called {floppin fenders} He was practicing blowin the squaller, that is why I wear hearing aids today he stopped long enough to ask, when you die can I have your truck? I said sure, he replied get a new one I deserve a better one. The first sign of entitlement. Thank God, He has a good job and don't need my truck

Old Post 07-16-2018 02:04 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

Lol...

I bought an older female a few years ago that had been laid up and she treed a lot of empties ...third weekend grandson going with me he said can we go with Doug (my brother) tonight? I said why he said we been doin way to much walkin not to see any coon.....he was 7 then.

Old Post 07-16-2018 06:13 PM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Billy you better hope she doesn't decide she wants a good plott dog that could get expensive lol

Old Post 07-16-2018 10:52 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Watson
UKC Forum Member

That's funny. But she is right.

Old Post 07-16-2018 11:40 PM
Ray Watson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Watson Click here to Send Ray Watson a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Watson Add Ray Watson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Stevens
Billy you better hope she doesn't decide she wants a good plott dog that could get expensive lol

That’s a fact

Old Post 07-16-2018 11:54 PM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cyoung
UKC Forum Member

A friend of mine showed up at the house one evening wonting to go hunting .he had a couple guys that i didnt know so i took them hunting . sue was only about ten months old so i left her at home cause i didnt know if the othet guys was packing somethin rough .but i took them to thick coons and all they treed was slicks i had my five year old at the time with me and we got done hunting he looked at those guys and said i think yall lackin dog power lol

Piney Creek Kennel
Pkc ch Grnitch Pr Hardtime Sue
(2018 St Jude 2nd over all hunt winner
High scoring grand nite Friday night
2018 Tennessee state hunt 2nd over all opposite sex winner high scoring grand night Friday night)
2020 Winter Classic overall winner.2nd Friday night 5th Saturday night.

Old Post 07-17-2018 12:08 AM
Cyoung is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cyoung Click here to Send Cyoung a Private Message Click Here to Email Cyoung Find more posts by Cyoung Add Cyoung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Kids

Kids not only say the "darnest" things, they can be brutality honest! Lol. Dave

Old Post 07-17-2018 12:46 AM
Mike Reynolds
UKC Forum Member

They Sure Do

Billy, She sounds like my 11yr old son...

We rode mules the other night and he told me his mule could probably tree more coons than my dog. Said if we didn't have a dog any better than that we should just stay home. Was a bad night but WOW...lol

Old Post 07-17-2018 03:25 PM
Mike Reynolds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Reynolds Click here to Send Mike Reynolds a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Reynolds Find more posts by Mike Reynolds Add Mike Reynolds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey
Enjoyed reading! Awesome!

X2

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 07-17-2018 04:12 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mike Reynolds

Sounds like a gut check, lol. Kids just don't have a big ego getting in the way of their feelings. They just express their thoughts, however blunt those thoughts may be. Young and honest thoughts are to be coveted. Dave

Old Post 07-18-2018 12:20 AM