UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Deventer bred puppies
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mrains
UKC Forum Member

Deventer bred puppies

Date of birth 5-1-2019
Three females and two males. Performance, SS and CHKC Reg
---------------Grabbers Dan
----------Kler Key Lay'd Back Larry
---------------Kler Kry Penny
-----pups $300.00
---------------Outsider
----------Indiana Hannah
---------------Snakehallow Hannah

Located in North West indiana

Female 1 Sold Thank you Codie

Male 1 Sold Thank you Austin

Female 2

Male 2

Female 3

find a bp near me

Last edited by mrains on 07-01-2019 at 02:42 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-16-2019 05:53 PM
mrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrains Click here to Send mrains a Private Message Click Here to Email mrains Find more posts by mrains Add mrains to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bates
UKC Forum Member

Nice pups mick, are they yours

Home of 2004 UKC World Champion Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Bates' Crytical Chuck ------------ Gr. Nt Ch. PKC Ch. Hard Knockin Odd Ball --------- Nt Ch House's Jammer-------NT CH House's Double Tough Bandit-------- House's Creek

Old Post 06-16-2019 10:09 PM
Bates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bates Click here to Send Bates a Private Message Find more posts by Bates Add Bates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave1
UKC Forum Member

Price?

Old Post 06-16-2019 10:20 PM
Dave1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave1 Click here to Send Dave1 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave1 Add Dave1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrains
UKC Forum Member

Yeah Tom out of a female I raised.
Dave $300.00

Last edited by mrains on 07-01-2019 at 02:41 AM

Old Post 06-16-2019 10:43 PM
mrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrains Click here to Send mrains a Private Message Click Here to Email mrains Find more posts by mrains Add mrains to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrains
UKC Forum Member

Any questions you can contact me by text or leave me your number and I will have to return your call when I am able to talk. Thanks for looking, Mick Rains 219-926-4816

Old Post 06-18-2019 01:25 PM
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking pups.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 06-22-2019 06:06 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrains
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, they act good too. Should make some nice ones!

Old Post 06-22-2019 09:15 PM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Deventer Bred Pups

What is the breeding behind Snakehollow Hannah. Larry should produce good pups as his brother and sister do. What style of dog is the mother of these pups?

Old Post 06-23-2019 02:57 AM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrains
UKC Forum Member

Dang Ken you asked for a mouthful. Her mom is off snake hollow tick and tequilla sunrise I believe without looking. The best would be to do a search for whitedog on the stud dog page. Pups mom is tight mouth until she gets it running then she is chop mouth all the way. Real accurate naturally straight. Prefers to be alone. Her time to shine is during rut she will get in front of anything I got. Other than that just a dog. Thanks for asking.

Old Post 06-23-2019 04:16 AM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Larry X Hannah Pups

If I didn't have Penney bred and too many pups to hunt I'd like one of these. Good luck with them and keep us posted on their progress. I may want to breed to one someday.

Old Post 06-24-2019 04:57 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

Great pups

I went down and picked up my pup yesterday. It was hard to pick one as they were all over the place. Very busy minded pups with their noses to the ground. I have a feeling Louie is going to be an early and easy starter. Thanks again Mick.

NiteCh McCulley's Tree_Hugging Murphy(Coma/Coma)
M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 06-24-2019 06:38 PM
mac attack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mac attack Click here to Send mac attack a Private Message Click Here to Email mac attack Find more posts by mac attack Add mac attack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrains
UKC Forum Member

Three pups left to sell. 1 male & 2 female. Thanks to those that chose these pups. I'm seeing some good açtions from them. Will try and have updated pics later this week

Last edited by mrains on 07-08-2019 at 11:29 PM

Old Post 07-01-2019 02:40 AM
mrains
UKC Forum Member

Updated pictures

xx xx

xx Male

url=https://postimg.cc/9wpMY5mM] xx[/url] xx

xx xx
Spoken for thanks Charley

url=https://postimg.cc/dL5RJg2w][/url]

Last edited by mrains on 08-13-2019 at 02:08 AM

Old Post 07-08-2019 11:09 PM
mrains
UKC Forum Member

Gettin' big. Have had shots, wormed and papers in hand. Ready to go.

Old Post 07-16-2019 02:45 AM
mrains
UKC Forum Member

Heard from Austin yesterday. He has been leash breaking Louie, he commented about how sensible his pup was. They do act smart. I expect them to do well, the three that are left are pretty bold and seem to follow thier nose alot whether it's in the air or on the ground. They have been hauled and handled daily, nice pups.

Old Post 07-23-2019 01:11 PM
mrains
UKC Forum Member

My son got his six gen. papers back on his male. And yes they show Pac-Man.....A few times. I will look at them tomorrow and try and post a copy. Real nice acting pups by the way.

Last edited by mrains on 08-08-2019 at 11:55 PM

Old Post 08-08-2019 02:51 AM
mrains
UKC Forum Member

Female on left still available

Last edited by mrains on 08-13-2019 at 02:13 AM

Old Post 08-08-2019 10:02 PM
mrains
UKC Forum Member

As of now only one female left, Ryan will be picking up his male at Autumn Oaks. Thanks Ryan. Charles will be having his female picked up also. Thanks Charley.

Last edited by mrains on 08-13-2019 at 02:11 AM

Old Post 08-11-2019 07:52 PM
mrains
UKC Forum Member

As of now all pups are spoken for. Thanks Gary. If anyone's plans change I will post an update. Thanks to all involved.

Last edited by mrains on 08-17-2019 at 03:32 AM

Old Post 08-13-2019 07:41 PM
mrains
UKC Forum Member

All pups are with thier new owners except one.I apoligize to Ryan and his family for that sorry acting pup. I hope you all had a great time today . When we got home he was back to normal, go figure. If he wants to stay that bad I will just keep him. Thanks to Gerald and his family and everyone and thier families that got one of these pups. Let the fun begin

Old Post 09-01-2019 04:01 AM
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

Louie

I am curious as to how my young hound's litter mates are doing. Louie is coming along well with limited hunting. Things seemed to start clicking around 13 months.

NiteCh McCulley's Tree_Hugging Murphy(Coma/Coma)
M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 08-12-2020 08:03 PM
mac attack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mac attack Click here to Send mac attack a Private Message Click Here to Email mac attack Find more posts by mac attack Add mac attack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrains
UKC Forum Member

Louie

Hey Austen, Louie has grown into a good looking dog. I got a text today from Gary in W. Kentucky that said his female was looking good. I think the ones that have been able to get hunted are doing good, except mine. Lol, he hasn't found his tree switch. I think he will when I can get him back to the woods. Glad yours is doing good.

Old Post 08-24-2020 04:29 AM
mrains
UKC Forum Member

My buddy bred one of the females he got to his English male. Nice pups, he may still have a couple to sell if any one is interested

Old Post 08-11-2021 06:01 PM