UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Dictator Biden
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh no, I didn't know that. So sorry to hear....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-01-2021 07:33 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Guess we could start a campaign to get Tar back. He can do all that. The board would sure be livelier.

Old Post 04-01-2021 09:02 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
Guess we could start a campaign to get Tar back. He can do all that. The board would sure be livelier.

Tar couldn't hold candle to JiM when it came UKC rules.
JiM knew them better than UKC.

I'd get on here mainly just see his posts and answers to 'hunt' situations and rule questions

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 04-01-2021 09:08 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Jim

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Tar couldn't hold candle to JiM when it came UKC rules.
JiM knew them better than UKC.

I'd get on here mainly just see his posts and answers to 'hunt' situations and rule questions

It didnt get any better than JiM.........!!!
He knew his stuff when it came to the UKC Rules.
I still have some Text Messages on my Phone between the 2 of us not long before he Passed.......I cant bring myself to delete them. Sure miss him on here......☹
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 04-01-2021 09:29 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
Just an unsuccessful attempt at getting Richard fired up. Guess i'll have to try something else.

Old Post 04-02-2021 02:01 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

.....Bring Tar Back......
.....Bring Tar Back.....
.....Bring Tar Back.....

Since Tar has quit hunting like Yadkinriver, he would make a great interweb coonhunter.

Old Post 04-02-2021 02:12 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Tar bought himself a new dog. I sat on the couch this morning and watched him tree one last night.
Cold and windy last night but I was warm here in the house however my beagles are starting to get fat.

Old Post 04-02-2021 02:22 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

So Tar is a Facebook video coonhunter now. Was it a video from last night or 3 yrs ago? Was it a caged coon? You never know about those Facebook coonhunters. They are like the message board dog trainers. You should post a video of your fat beagles.

Old Post 04-02-2021 02:36 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

News networks stayed today is the day, SLEEPY CREEPY BOBBLEHEAD DICTATOR BIDEN introduces a sweeping Gun reform bill. And has promised to sign executive order if it doesn't pass. Y'all DEMORATS proud now?

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 04-08-2021 01:54 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Where's MR. "NEVER WILL HAPPEN" Honalieh

DICTATOR BEIJING BIDEN
PASSING ONE EXECUTIVE ORDER AFTER ANOTHER

BRAIN WASHED RAT FOLLOWERS

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 04-08-2021 at 03:41 PM

Old Post 04-08-2021 02:56 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
Where's MR. "NEVER WILL HAPPEN" Honalieh

DICTATOR BEIJING BIDEN
PASSING ONE EXECUTIVE ORDER AFTER ANOTHER

BRAIN WASHED RAT FOLLOWERS

X2 !!!!! It needs to happen more than ever.

Old Post 04-08-2021 03:45 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Jobless Claims Hit New High in US Under Biden
(WatchDogReport.org) – The economy has been doing relatively well lately, but something is causing some concern: the new jobless claims. Now, there’s some worry this might be a trend under President Joe Biden.

On Thursday, April 8, the Labor Department released the latest jobless numbers, and they rose to 744,000 new claims in the week that ended on April 3. The week prior saw 719,000 new claims. Economists predicted they would drop both of those weeks, but they remained stunningly high.(OVER 1 MILLION NEW CLAIMS IN TWO WEEKS !!! I HOPE YOU MORONS THAT VOTED FOR HIM ALL ARE PART OF THESE NEW JOB LOSSES !!!!!)

SIDE NOTE: COMMIE BIDEN WANTS TO SEND OUR TAX DOLLARS TO SOUTH AMERICANS TO PAY THEM TO STAY THERE.........
HE IS A FRICKEN NUTTY FRUIT CAKE !!!!

HOW DO YOU COMMIES LIKE YOUR DEMENTED CHINA BIDEN COMMUNIST DICTATOR ??? YOU ALL HIDEN IN THE BASEMENT TOO???

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 04-11-2021 at 02:20 AM

Old Post 04-11-2021 02:15 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Biden/Harris just might set some amazing records. They just might be able to succeed in doing even less for America in the remainder of this long term, than Obama and Biden. I know, that seems impossible, but Biden is on track to do it! Will working straight, white people survive??

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 04-11-2021 03:49 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

OH,THE IRONY

“Biden stimulus checks spark historic surge in gun sales, especially AR-15s”

For the second time in three months, the FBI broke its record for gun sales, concealed carry, and other firearms background checks in March.

FBI release, Small Arms Analytics & Forecasting reported that sales are set to break the yearly record of 22.8 million in 2021. “For the first quarter of 2021 as a whole, about 5.9 million firearms were sold as opposed to 5.2 million in the first quarter of 2020.

It appears people are using the Biden-pushed COVID-19 stimulus checks to purchase weapons.
Anderson added, “I think it’s ironic that a Democrat Party-led Congress and a Democrat president passed legislation to give people financial relief, and a significant amount is being spent on gun purchases, many of which are for AR-15s!”

Old Post 04-12-2021 04:11 AM
4play
UKC Forum Member

LMAO

Here's Joey the Puppet get ran by Nancy

https://www.facebook.com/kmadaris/p...224882309113512

Old Post 04-14-2021 07:46 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Our Dictator has decided to pull all of our troops out of Afghanistan for purely political reasons. He thinks that he will be able to say that he is the President that ended the Afghan war.

There were more Americans killed in training accidents in Europe last year than in Afghanistan.

World war II ended 75 years ago but look at all of the troops we still have in Europe.

Why does Biden want to bring troops home from Afghanistan but leave them in Europe? Which is more stable, Afghanistan or Germany? It is pure politics. Who is controlling our military? Is it the generals or left wing liberal politicians.

Old Post 04-14-2021 10:37 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here are a few interesting facts that I ran across. In the last few years, 4 out of five servicemen have died from accidental injuries rather than hostile action. US Servicemen are now just as safe in Afghanistan as they are at home. Is that not weird?

Old Post 04-14-2021 11:05 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Campaign promises....
Does anyone remember when Biden promised the American voters the he was a moderate and "would not be a puppet for the extreme left"?
Does anyone remember when Biden promised that he would pass bipartisanship legislation and "unite America"?

What out and out bald faced lies those were. How can anyone in America now say that Biden is not a liar. In his first 100 days, he has not even attempted to pass one piece of bipartisan legislation. He has ruled as a Dictator with Executive Orders and rammed 2 spending bills through Congress without a Republican vote. He is on track to be the most radical, progressive, liberal President in the history of America. AOC herself now says that Biden is doing a "great job". Apparantly he is her puppet.

Old Post 04-26-2021 04:47 PM
Hoosier
UKC Forum Member

Biden's Speech Last Nite

Could anyone besides me tell when he was lieing?

It was when his lips were moving!

Old Post 04-29-2021 02:58 PM
Hoosier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Click here to Send Hoosier a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Find more posts by Hoosier Add Hoosier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier
UKC Forum Member

Biden's Speech Last Nite

Could anyone besides me tell when he was lieing?

It was when his lips were moving!

Old Post 04-29-2021 02:58 PM
Hoosier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Click here to Send Hoosier a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Find more posts by Hoosier Add Hoosier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Biden admin and the DC police have placed the people that were inside of the capitol that are being hunted down, like CRIMINALS with armored vehicles and police in riot gear terrorizing Several have been severally beaten ALL on only a charge of "CRIMINAL TRESPASS!!!

Protesters who were hunted down by the Biden administration following the Save America rally in Washington, D.C., on January 6th, have been placed in solitary confinement without reason, and are being subjected to savage beatings by jail guards. The Republican politicians refuse to even speak about the treatment that their own people are getting for supporting them. The boundless betrayal by the Republican Party is complete. They stand for nothing, as torture and political persecution have become official policies in the U.S. like some banana republic

Old Post 04-30-2021 03:26 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Biden has now closed our borders to anyone from India. What a racist. He will close our border to Indians but not Mexicans or Guatamalans. Does anyone remember what a fit the Democrats pitched when President Trump closed our borders to the Chinese. They haven't said a word about Dictator Biden's closure.

Old Post 04-30-2021 11:42 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by harleydan1956
News networks stayed today is the day, SLEEPY CREEPY BOBBLEHEAD DICTATOR BIDEN introduces a sweeping Gun reform bill. And has promised to sign executive order if it doesn't pass. Y'all DEMORATS proud now?
people like you all need to understand what it means to have freedom! and what it stands for. surely YOU dont know.

Old Post 05-03-2021 01:17 AM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
people like you all need to understand what it means to have freedom! and what it stands for. surely YOU dont know.

Care to explain I have no idea what freedom means? I happen to believe very much in law abiding citizens having freedom, not the criminals that they haven't mentioned yet how they plan to disarm...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.

Last edited by harleydan1956 on 05-03-2021 at 03:16 AM

Old Post 05-03-2021 03:13 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

https://abcnews-go-com.cdn.ampproje...speech-77443536

We will.be at war with this crazy in the Whitehouse.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 05-03-2021 03:14 AM