UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 7 month old Plott Pup
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

7 month old Plott Pup

Sire: Gr Ch GR Nt Ch Kervins Cypress Lake Hank ( Nt Ch Moses' Rugged Ridge Poacher/ Hicks Rough Ridge Splash)

Dam: Moses' Soaky Creek Hard Candy ( Gr Nt Moses' Prettyboy Poacher/ Moses' Soaky Creek Izzy)

This is a red brindle big healthy pup. He has been handled everyday from puppy by me and my kids. He is broke to lead, hauls good in truck. No car sickness. I showed him a couple of coon. I took him hunting 2 times. He acts great in woods. He barked everybreath when dogs were treed. He didn't know what he was doing but knew he was suppose to be barking. Everyone I have seen act like him around tree made treedogs. Gun doesn't bother him. He is ready to hunt now. Very Loud outstanding mouth. Very intelligent around house, hauling and in woods. All the homework is done on him.

Pup is permanently registered and performance paid up. I picked this pup to keep but I had a recent doctor visit and have got to have a hip replacement within next 6 months so will not be able to hunt him like should be. Call or text for pictures etc. 423-506-3232. Asking $600 for him. He is a special type pup.

Perfect age to hunt this fall and winter. All you have to do is haul him to hunting spot. Everything else is done. I only have a few dogs and he is one of them. He has been showed special attention everyday of his life.

Last edited by CHAD E MOSES on 07-31-2018 at 12:52 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-31-2018 12:38 PM
CHAD E MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHAD E MOSES Click here to Send CHAD E MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email CHAD E MOSES Find more posts by CHAD E MOSES Add CHAD E MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Many many calls and texts. This pup is ready to go.

Old Post 08-03-2018 12:11 PM
CHAD E MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHAD E MOSES Click here to Send CHAD E MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email CHAD E MOSES Find more posts by CHAD E MOSES Add CHAD E MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Several folks have ask me about this pups mouth. He will be bawl on track and chop on tree. He sounds like a roaring lion when he barks. The pup fears nothing. He kept a squirrel treed over 30 minutes today ringing the woods. He has a few littermates treeing coon. I can give you the numbers of people that own them. Just wanted to answer a few questions I have been asked. No quirks or mental blocks in this pup. He can take discipline and not hold a grudge.

Old Post 08-06-2018 04:01 AM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

As a former plott hunter for many years, your pup sounds exactly like the type of dog that everyone is looking for. If I had the extra cash, I would have to find a way to get him to Missouri.

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Old Post 08-08-2018 03:08 PM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

(Thanks Travis O.)

Pup is Sold and going to North Carolina.

Old Post 08-09-2018 03:22 AM