UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Pup Deal on ACE 2 frozen semen
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
D Satterfield
UKC Forum Member

Pup Deal on ACE 2 frozen semen

I still have one breeding left at Never Gone in Wabash Indiana. I like to use it before Bitzel retires. My females are getting too old Annie is 11, Belle is going to be 9 , and Blackie is only 8 or 9 months.

--------------Dual Grand Setum up ace
PKC CH UKC CH NITE CH Setum up Ace 2
--------------Dual Grand Gilleys Black Megan

I had Ace 2 collected about 15 years ago. He was 8 or 9 then. If you got a good bred female and interested , I will donate the semen, pay all of the insemination fee for the right female, for a puppy. Last time Bitzel AI my daughter female with ACE2 semen she had 9 pups. That was 10 years ago. I don't want to sell the breeding. I want to use it soon.

812-371-5007

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-13-2018 04:08 PM
D Satterfield is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D Satterfield Click here to Send D Satterfield a Private Message Click Here to Email D Satterfield Find more posts by D Satterfield Add D Satterfield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

I think that it would be good if Jeff Nelson was to use it on Dixie

PKC CH Byers Boogar Hollow D
( Mojo On Tap X Midnight Fly )

Old Post 04-13-2018 06:10 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

if you can't find anybody else

grandparents on my female. EGLIS HOSS ll ,,WALZ'S BLACK ANGEL top side CROKETT BLK NUTE ,, SANDERS BETTY on the bottom side. . You would be doubling up on Ozark Screaming Bo and Cypress Brake Setum Up Ace . Plus you would have HALL'S SOUTHERN GUAGE , the same cross as ACE, ALL IN THE FIRST 4 GENERATIONS. Now for the bad side.. Female is very loud bawl mouth , very open on track , chops on tree. VERY TRASHY, has run anything that moves since she was a very young (12 weeks) pup. Would strike Game when on the leash. Stands up on her hind legs when she winds something. She is on the small side , but weights 55 pounds. Short hair , higher ear set. FLAT FEET ON FRONT FEET , I think some refer to it as a coon foot. 3 years old . Has come in heat late april to may the last couple years. NEVER BRED . I live in Wisconsin... THIS CROSS LOOKS GOOD ON PAPER.. ALSO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY OF THE HUNZIKER BOCEPHUS LINE BRED MALES AROUND ILLINOIS , IOWA, WISCONSIN AREA.. I HAD HOUNDS OUT OF HIM AND LOVE THAT EXTRA LONG BAWL MOUTH HE PRODUCED IN PUPS , WITH NATURAL HUNTING ABILITY.

Old Post 04-14-2018 03:54 AM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Hunzikers Bocephus

I hunted the Hunziker line of dogs for many years up to about 8 years ago. There probly are a bocephus dog around some where . Mr Kenwood Maeaker of Dallas Texas has the last of the Bocephus frozen Semen he might sell a breeding ,,If ya had a good female to use it on .

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 04-14-2018 05:27 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

THANKS RON BUT

THANKS FOR THE TIP , I HOPE HE DIDN'T IT STORED WITH THE COMPANY THAT CHANGED HANDS AND LOST MOST IF NOT ALL THE STORED SEMEN. AS FOR MY FEMALE , SHE IS A WORK IN PROGRESS. VERY HARD HEADED.

Old Post 04-14-2018 06:23 AM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

MAYBE IT'S THE TRAINER

COULD BE ME , I JUST HAUL THEM TO THE SWAMP AND LET THEM DO WHAT COME'S NATURALLY. SORRY FOR RAMBLING , WE ARE GETTING 6 INCHES OF SNOW TONIGHT , WITH MORE TO COME

Last edited by Black Ash Bawl on 04-14-2018 at 06:32 AM

Old Post 04-14-2018 06:29 AM
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

ACE PUP

THANKS FOR THE FAST RESPONSE.

Old Post 04-17-2018 08:39 PM
D Satterfield
UKC Forum Member

still available

Old Post 04-23-2018 12:34 PM
D Satterfield is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D Satterfield Click here to Send D Satterfield a Private Message Click Here to Email D Satterfield Find more posts by D Satterfield Add D Satterfield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

still waiting

I'm keeping a close eye on my female.... I heard on here that a female who already had a litter would be a better dog to use.. my female is 3 and never had a litter.

Old Post 04-24-2018 09:09 AM
D Satterfield
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for those who was interested and pm me.

But we used ACE 2 last straw today.

Thanks Travis for breeding your nite ch wch gr ch maschino's midnight stinger htx to the ace 2 semen

Last edited by D Satterfield on 05-08-2018 at 09:41 PM

Old Post 05-07-2018 07:17 PM
D Satterfield
UKC Forum Member

Thanks "Never Gone and Mr. Bitzel" 15 year old semen and pups being born today.

Old Post 07-11-2018 12:26 PM
bearhunter747
UKC Forum Member

How much for a pup?!!!!

Old Post 07-12-2018 02:55 AM
bearhunter747 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearhunter747 Click here to Send bearhunter747 a Private Message Find more posts by bearhunter747 Add bearhunter747 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D Satterfield
UKC Forum Member

Sorry she only had two pups 1 male and 1 female.

Old Post 07-12-2018 12:28 PM