UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nite Ch. Tuna Valley Blue Bubba frozen semen is proformanced
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

Nite Ch. Tuna Valley Blue Bubba frozen semen is proformanced

This year If your looking for some drive with a very good nose and top end mouth try some

KEITH SWICK BBOA Zone 4 Chairman, BBCHA Ohio State Rep. OSSDA Rep. Home 1-740-967-5585 /1-740-817-1148 CELL Crystal Springs Blue Moon R.I.P my best friend Moon your in Heaven Middle Fork Bl. Jet My first Bluetick I was only 15 and didnt know what I had!!! and Smiley's Blue Kate I will see in Heaven/ BUBBA I will see you in heaven thanks for all the good times!!! /2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2013 Performance Sire Nite Ch Tuna Valley Blue Bubba/ Ch S and H Mid Ohio Babe / Swick's Blue Moon Bam Bam/ Nite Champion Grand Ch Swick's Blue Moon Rhiannon And coming soon Swick's Blue Moon Annie Mae / Lorenzo & Swicks Blu Iron Bell/ S&M Midnight Blue Moon Lady A/ BLUE MOON KENNELS JOHNSTOWN OHIO BE TRUE AND BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-14-2013 09:42 PM
keithbluemoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keithbluemoon Click here to Send keithbluemoon a Private Message Click Here to Email keithbluemoon Visit keithbluemoon's homepage! Find more posts by keithbluemoon Add keithbluemoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

KEITH SWICK BBOA Zone 4 Chairman, BBCHA Ohio State Rep. OSSDA Rep. Home 1-740-967-5585 /1-740-817-1148 CELL Crystal Springs Blue Moon R.I.P my best friend Moon your in Heaven Middle Fork Bl. Jet My first Bluetick I was only 15 and didnt know what I had!!! and Smiley's Blue Kate I will see in Heaven/ BUBBA I will see you in heaven thanks for all the good times!!! /2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2013 Performance Sire Nite Ch Tuna Valley Blue Bubba/ Ch S and H Mid Ohio Babe / Swick's Blue Moon Bam Bam/ Nite Champion Grand Ch Swick's Blue Moon Rhiannon And coming soon Swick's Blue Moon Annie Mae / Lorenzo & Swicks Blu Iron Bell/ S&M Midnight Blue Moon Lady A/ BLUE MOON KENNELS JOHNSTOWN OHIO BE TRUE AND BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 03-17-2013 08:00 PM
keithbluemoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keithbluemoon Click here to Send keithbluemoon a Private Message Click Here to Email keithbluemoon Visit keithbluemoon's homepage! Find more posts by keithbluemoon Add keithbluemoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

Bubba

has 24 pups and 2 Nite Ch and 1 Grand Nite and I have hunted with 5 or 6 that should of been titled!!!

Old Post 03-22-2013 12:36 AM
midnite2010
UKC Forum Member

Ive always liked how hes was bred

Old Post 03-22-2013 12:55 AM
midnite2010 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for midnite2010 Click here to Send midnite2010 a Private Message Click Here to Email midnite2010 Find more posts by midnite2010 Add midnite2010 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

WE

Are breeding a female off Kirby's blue Spike frozen semen soon!!!

Old Post 03-22-2013 11:15 PM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Ill keep it in mind for future breeding to females out of my moose dog. only 24 pups? I dont understand why people wont breed to Jet 6 males. guess they're scared of having too much drive!

Old Post 03-24-2013 02:11 AM
yancy_goodlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yancy_goodlock Click here to Send yancy_goodlock a Private Message Click Here to Email yancy_goodlock Find more posts by yancy_goodlock Add yancy_goodlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

KEITH, WITH BUBBA'S PERCENTAGE AT 12.5 HE IS VERY WORTHY
HOPE YOU GET SOME MORE PUPS ON THE GROUND OUT OF HIM.

HOWS THE LITTLE BOOM PUP DOIN???

Old Post 03-24-2013 02:36 AM
terrydtucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrydtucker Click here to Send terrydtucker a Private Message Find more posts by terrydtucker Add terrydtucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

Boom

is doing good if I could get a long few weeks of good weather he will be ready to play with the big boys!!!

Old Post 03-24-2013 04:06 AM
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 04-08-2013 02:39 AM
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

Bubba

semen is now at Nevergone!!! We are breeding a nite ch female to him thursday off Jet 8 and a litter mate to Bubba Grand nite Ch Bluecreek Patches II she was the youngest Bluetick female to be a Grand Nite Ch!!! like 15 months and 4 days old!!!

Old Post 04-10-2013 01:01 AM
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 04-13-2013 03:45 PM
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

the female

will get breed in the am to Bubba she was a few days off thursday!!!

Old Post 04-15-2013 12:06 AM
midnite2010
UKC Forum Member

how much u askin fkr pups when she has them

Old Post 04-15-2013 12:17 AM
midnite2010 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for midnite2010 Click here to Send midnite2010 a Private Message Click Here to Email midnite2010 Find more posts by midnite2010 Add midnite2010 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

lets

see the number of pups she has we have a few sold!!!

Old Post 04-15-2013 12:18 AM
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 04-16-2013 01:16 AM
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 04-20-2013 01:57 PM
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

Bubba

A little female I have off of him just made Nite Ch April 19th

Old Post 04-25-2013 06:58 PM
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 05-02-2013 10:24 PM
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 05-11-2013 02:56 PM
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 05-28-2013 10:06 PM
clyde simmons
UKC Forum Member

Nite Champion Grand Ch Swick's Blue Moon Rhiannon

When will she come in heat

Old Post 06-01-2013 03:05 AM
clyde simmons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clyde simmons Click here to Send clyde simmons a Private Message Click Here to Email clyde simmons Find more posts by clyde simmons Add clyde simmons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

I hope

very soon!!! She will go see Mr. Sam then!!!

Old Post 06-02-2013 12:34 AM
Mike Schmitt
UKC Forum Member

Mr.keith

Will you show bubba in the woods, and one of his young offspring if possible.

Old Post 06-02-2013 02:59 PM
Mike Schmitt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Schmitt Click here to Send Mike Schmitt a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Schmitt Find more posts by Mike Schmitt Add Mike Schmitt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clyde simmons
UKC Forum Member

Mike Rhiannon

is out of Bubba. Bubba died a few years ago so all he has is frozen semen from him.

Old Post 06-02-2013 05:21 PM
clyde simmons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clyde simmons Click here to Send clyde simmons a Private Message Click Here to Email clyde simmons Find more posts by clyde simmons Add clyde simmons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 06-07-2013 11:04 PM