UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Smokey 7
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RALPH COMER
UKC Forum Member

girl

hope you have better luck next time that should be a great cross! ralph

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-20-2011 08:58 PM
RALPH COMER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RALPH COMER Click here to Send RALPH COMER a Private Message Click Here to Email RALPH COMER Find more posts by RALPH COMER Add RALPH COMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ralph, it should be a nice cross.
I tried breeding her to Raven before and it never worked out..
So next time i will probably try again with Smokey 7 .

Thanks everyone! for the kind words and all the response on Smokey 7. we appreciate it.

Old Post 10-21-2011 01:33 PM
James Tolliver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Tolliver Click here to Send James Tolliver a Private Message Click Here to Email James Tolliver Find more posts by James Tolliver Add James Tolliver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Smokey 7 will also be bred to our Fly female when she comes in. She is a daughter of GrNtCh Tolliver's Black Oak Ace. She is a half sister to GrNtCh Party Girl, GrNtCh Chenoweths Cheyenne, and NtCh Chenoweths Sue (Purina race winner). Fly has already proven she can reproduce and she is as tough as anything in the woods when hunted up and in shape. Quick on both ends and likes to get alone. Very classy treedog! I am really looking forward to these pups!

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 10-27-2011 04:15 AM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rweller
UKC Forum Member

James or Brock, Where is Smokey 7 going to be located at the middle of Nov.

GR.Nt.Ch. Pr Black Magic Queen
Past home of Gr.Nt.Ch. Splitters Magic Otis 2014 Black and Tan Days King of Hunt. GRNITECH'PR' Roughton's Black Splitter X Gr.Nt.Ch. Black Magic Queen

Old Post 10-27-2011 02:09 PM
rweller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rweller Click here to Send rweller a Private Message Click Here to Email rweller Find more posts by rweller Add rweller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

He will be with James in Jackson, Ohio unless something changes.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 10-27-2011 05:49 PM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rweller
UKC Forum Member

I might need to get with James and set up a hunt. I'm starting to look at potential dogs to breed my female to next. Problem is she only comes in once a year and that won't be until next spring. But that gives me plenty of time to check out stud dogs and I have a week off in Nov.
Right now I don't have many I want to look at.

Past home of Gr.Nt.Ch. Splitters Magic Otis 2014 Black and Tan Days King of Hunt. GRNITECH'PR' Roughton's Black Splitter X Gr.Nt.Ch. Black Magic Queen

Old Post 10-27-2011 06:50 PM
rweller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rweller Click here to Send rweller a Private Message Click Here to Email rweller Find more posts by rweller Add rweller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

Ralph,
We can set up a hunt, just let me know the time that works best for you?
I plan to be hunting a few nights in central Ohio, north of Columbus, during coon season, it start's the 10'th of November.
Thanks!

my home# 740 -988 -3112

my cell # 740 -710 -6435

Old Post 10-27-2011 08:26 PM
James Tolliver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Tolliver Click here to Send James Tolliver a Private Message Click Here to Email James Tolliver Find more posts by James Tolliver Add James Tolliver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

James, you been feeding him some ohio coon since kill season has started?

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 11-08-2011 03:11 PM
Clif Evans
UKC Forum Member

Hey Brock

Are you saying James is bringing in season early you know he wouldnt do that.lol

James when you going to killdeer?

GRCH NTCH Evans Big Time Jill
Pr Evans Laurel Creek Bess

Old Post 11-08-2011 03:49 PM
Clif Evans is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clif Evans Click here to Send Clif Evans a Private Message Visit Clif Evans's homepage! Find more posts by Clif Evans Add Clif Evans to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rweller
UKC Forum Member

James, I just checked mapquest and its almost 500 miles to your town. I thought it was more like 350. The time I was looking at was the weekend of Nov. 18-19. If I decide to come I will give you a call and set something up.
Is 7 SS? If not is he going to be?

Thanks
Ralph

Old Post 11-08-2011 04:31 PM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hey Brock

quote:
Originally posted by Clif Evans
Are you saying James is bringing in season early you know he wouldnt do that.lol

James when you going to killdeer?

Lol, i was thinking their kill season came in the first like ours. And I'm sure no coonhunter would ever bring season in early...

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 11-08-2011 05:02 PM
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

Ralph,
I can probably meet you in central Ohio, it would probably knock off a 130 miles for you. Just let me know so i can meet you there?
I'm sure we can get the pups super staked.
Thanks!

Clif and Brock,
We got alot of new grounds to hunt this year! hope to have some fun, what is Coon season, again? is it anything like vermit season? it starts the 10'th of Nov. lol..

Old Post 11-08-2011 06:50 PM
Clif Evans
UKC Forum Member

Hey James

I just call it helping out the local farmer,gardner,and the old lady down the road.

GRCH NTCH Evans Big Time Jill
Pr Evans Laurel Creek Bess

Old Post 11-08-2011 08:32 PM
Clif Evans is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clif Evans Click here to Send Clif Evans a Private Message Visit Clif Evans's homepage! Find more posts by Clif Evans Add Clif Evans to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hey James

quote:
Originally posted by Clif Evans
I just call it helping out the local farmer,gardner,and the old lady down the road.

Exactly, Clif. we are just trying to help a few folks out.
Smokey 7 enjoyed himself a couple nights last week..
I hear that you and Chris Willis is gonna have some fun up Indiana Thursday night? it's time to enjoy it while the weather permits, have fun! Let me know how you guys do..

Old Post 11-09-2011 01:34 AM
Russell O'Neal
UKC Forum Member

Looking to bred this female to Smokey 7 who do I have to contact? She is 4 yrs old will tree her own coon with style I will be Ohio for 5 Days then I will get back to you so please PM me or call my cell . She was for sale but got the money I needed so she is here

Thanks Russell

--------GRNITE CH TENN FIDDLER
----CH GRNTCH MEYERS MIGHTY DEACON
--------NITECH PR UMPHER’S MIGHTY MINNIE
----GRNTCH CH MEYERS MIGHTY STUMP
--------NITE CH PR GUTHIES DECON
------PR EGLIS HARDLUCK TILLY
--------PR KIRK & LOGAN’S BLACK GEM
--GRNTCH GRCH STUMPS SHOOTING STARR DEACON
---------GRNITECH PR COMBS &SMITH’S SMOKEY
----NTCH SMOKIN HAWK
---------CH NITECH PR ADKINS’BLACK MANDY
----GRCH JOHNS SMOKIN ROSE
--------CH GRNTCH MEYERS MIGHTY DEACON
------GRCH GEORGES BLACK KATE
--------PR EGLIS HARDLUCK TILLY

PR O’NEAL’S LOCKTITE LADY JANE

---------GRNTCH CH MEYERS MIGHTY STUMP
------GRCH GRNTCH FEELERS MIGHTY MIDNIGHT DEMON
---------PR MEYERS’ MIGHTY SUE
----CH GRNTCH RODABAUGHS JAZZ
--------GRNITECH PR GILLEY’S MIDNIGHT SPECIAL
------GRNTCH GRCH FEELERS WIDOWS DIDO
---------NITE CH GR CH MANNS BLACK WIDOW
--CH O'NEALS MIGHTY JESSICA
--------GRNITE CH PR BLACK LAND BEAR
------GRNTCH COBLES INDIANA BLACK SPIKE
--------NITE CH SCHOTT’S HEART BREAKER SUE
----GRCH O'NEALS HILLBILLY QUEEN
---------GRNITE CH GR CH PR HICKS’ TWO TIME ALBERT
----CH GRNTCH RAYS HILLBILLY JILL
---------CH PR ADAMS’ BUGLER TACK

****CSGC NITE CH FCH CH PR O'NEAL'S LOCKTITE SCREAMING ABBY 1st , 2nd place ukc (CH Bear X CH NTCH FCH Sage ) co owner Jonathan O'Neal PA Coonhound of the Year 2014 1st place AKC PA STATE Race Winner 2014 , 1st AKC Breed Race Winner , 5th Overall AKC National Race Winner 2014
Now in Ohio with Sam Burnett
****CNC PR O'NEAL'S LOCKTITE LITTLE RIVER D (CH GRNTCH PR Coulter's Timbuktu X GRCH PR Little River Jessie Jr HTX) JOSH ROMINES co - owner

****PR O'NEAL'S LOCKTITE TROUBLE'S SAM ( GRNITECH PR COBLE AND STOCKINGS TROUBADOUR X CSGC CH O'NEAL'S LOCKTITE ABBY ) Co Owner BRENT LAND
**** L & O LOCKTITE SCREAMING SALLY (ABBY X HUBERT
PA Handler of the Year 2012 and 2014

Russell O'Neal
Don't Sing It , Bring It
(814) 207-4413 cell

Last edited by Russell O'Neal on 11-09-2011 at 01:02 PM

Old Post 11-09-2011 12:58 PM
Russell O'Neal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell O'Neal Click here to Send Russell O'Neal a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell O'Neal Find more posts by Russell O'Neal Add Russell O'Neal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

You will need to contact James. Smokey is at his place in Ohio. Your female sounds nice, and I like her pedigree!

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 11-10-2011 12:34 AM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 11-12-2011 10:33 PM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

^

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 11-19-2011 01:56 PM
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by blackdawg
Smokey 7 will also be bred to our Fly female when she comes in. She is a daughter of GrNtCh Tolliver's Black Oak Ace. She is a half sister to GrNtCh Party Girl, GrNtCh Chenoweths Cheyenne, and NtCh Chenoweths Sue (Purina race winner). Fly has already proven she can reproduce and she is as tough as anything in the woods when hunted up and in shape. Quick on both ends and likes to get alone. Very classy treedog! I am really looking forward to these pups!

This will be an interesting cross.
Fly should be coming in heat any day now.

Old Post 11-26-2011 05:15 PM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Bring a measuring stick and come for a hunt with Smokey 7.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 11-28-2011 12:59 AM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 11-29-2011 12:55 AM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Got another female booked to be bred S7 when she comes in. She is loaded up with the old blood from what the man said, and a coondog! Im going to go hunt with her soon.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Last edited by blackdawg on 12-12-2011 at 11:48 PM

Old Post 12-01-2011 12:11 AM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Getting good reports back on his pups!

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 12-02-2011 01:26 AM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Take a look at all the reproducers in his pedigree. Lot's of selective breeding and people to thank for this dog. We are very thankful to own him and truly feel he will leave his mark on the breed. We will show him in the woods any night. Alone, or with anything. He has a high cast winning %. He has won casts in several different states. Also won his cast all 3 nights at B&T Days this year. We would rather people come see for themselves and form their own opinion of him.

He is with James in Ohio, being hunted through season. Hopefully we can get him to some of the bigger hunts this year!

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 12-13-2011 12:04 AM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 12-16-2011 04:13 AM