UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Smokey 7
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

GrNtCh Smokey 7

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Last edited by blackdawg on 07-11-2012 at 11:08 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2011 01:37 AM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dirtdevil
Banned

I've only read about Smoky blood , but it sounds good ... got any pics of 7 on the bench or tied out ?

The original Smoky was said to be a heckuva dog I'd like to have bred to ... did yall hunt with him ? thanks ..

Old Post 10-01-2011 01:43 AM
Dirtdevil is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dirtdevil Click here to Send Dirtdevil a Private Message Find more posts by Dirtdevil Add Dirtdevil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cool hand luke
UKC Forum Member

Nice Ad Guys

And Hello from out west. Hope you all have some moisture out there to hunt him with. It is dry as everything here. The AD looks GREAT and you can read everything real good. Don't you hate those that you have to strain your eyes to read. Good Luck with that ole Dude.

PS: Watch James he will get U in trouble Brock.

GRCH "PR" Timberlakes Jet Sonnie (with a first toward nitechamp

Slow and Steady

Old Post 10-01-2011 01:33 PM
cool hand luke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cool hand luke Click here to Send cool hand luke a Private Message Click Here to Email cool hand luke Find more posts by cool hand luke Add cool hand luke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
muckboot..
UKC Forum Member

Good looking hound

BLACK BOTTOM KENNELS HOME OF ' PR ' MUDDY RIVER RYDER Htx ...SIRE GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' LONE HILL BRUTIS...DAM DUAL GR. MUDDY RIVER BELL........Nite ch.PR MUDDY RIVER LOLA Htx....(GR.NT ROCKETS MIDNIGHT QUEEN X DUAL GR.SCHENKERS SMOKING JOE)..1st place registered and Queen of hunt B & T sectional Arkabutla, Miss....Double cast winner fri and sat nights and Queen of hunt 2013 B & T days...5th place nite ch Friday night 2014 B&T days

Old Post 10-01-2011 01:41 PM
muckboot.. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for muckboot.. Click here to Send muckboot.. a Private Message Click Here to Email muckboot.. Find more posts by muckboot.. Add muckboot.. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

I honestly dont think I have a single pic of S7 standing. I have a bunch of him on the wood. He was less than a year old in that pic. I did not hunt with old Smokey. If there was one dog I could go back in time and hunt with, it would be him.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 10-04-2011 06:12 PM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Also, thanks for the comments about the ad. Lovis Burns did it... he is the best, imo.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 10-04-2011 06:15 PM
BLACKNTANS
UKC Forum Member

SMOKEY 7 SURE IS A GOOD LOOKING SUCKER.

HERE IS A PIC I TOOK AT B&T DAYS WITH JAMES

PAST HOME OF
GR NT CH TENNESSEE TRIP
(CH GRNT CH HOLDINGS ROCKET FUEL X GR NT CH JUNIORS DARK HOLLOW DAISY)

NT CH JANE'S BOY
(GR NT CH BTTB BLACKHAWK X GR NT CH GI JANE)

Old Post 10-04-2011 10:18 PM
BLACKNTANS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLACKNTANS Click here to Send BLACKNTANS a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKNTANS Add BLACKNTANS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RALPH COMER
UKC Forum Member

PIC

7 IS DEFINITELY THE BETTER LOOKER IN THAT PIC! RALPH

Old Post 10-04-2011 10:58 PM
RALPH COMER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RALPH COMER Click here to Send RALPH COMER a Private Message Click Here to Email RALPH COMER Find more posts by RALPH COMER Add RALPH COMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BLACKNTANS
SMOKEY 7 SURE IS A GOOD LOOKING SUCKER.

HERE IS A PIC I TOOK AT B&T DAYS WITH JAMES

Thanks for posting that, Matt. How is Trip doing?

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 10-04-2011 11:30 PM
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the compliments, Guy's.

Thanks for the photo,Matt.

Bruce, you should come out and hunt with us sometime, be glad to have you!

I lost our cast at the zones fri. night by 100 points by making a bad call.
Saturday night WAS NOT AN OPTION to win ,, I drew out Cutter's Cain who was running for the Triple Crown and his Handler was Derrick Roberts and he was the judge.
Smokey 7 had a coon going up a small tree into a beach tree with the meat and Derrick made a vote to circle it with 1 Blue dog split on a den and his dog treeing last with 7, that made the small tree empty and circled.
7 made another tree with a few minutes left and was screwed out of by Derrick by calling end of hunt as I treed 7 before the time ran out.
If Mr. Reed who owns Cutter & Cain knew how Derrick Roberts cheated,he would fire him on the spot! Cutter's Cain does NOT deserve the Triple Crown title!!

We are going to try making a better showing at the hunts in 2012, as planned. So i would recomend anyone interested in breeding to Smokey 7, should try to do so before 1'st of the Year because if plans work out, he will be out of pocket and on the road alot in 2012.

Again, Thanks everyone!! for the kind words, we appreciate it.

Last edited by James Tolliver on 10-05-2011 at 01:46 AM

Old Post 10-05-2011 01:44 AM
James Tolliver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Tolliver Click here to Send James Tolliver a Private Message Click Here to Email James Tolliver Find more posts by James Tolliver Add James Tolliver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
liberty hill
UKC Forum Member

Good looking hound James!

"GR.NT.CH.CH HOLDING'S ROCKET FUEL"
2006 National GR. Nite CH. Black and TAN
2006 UKC World Coon Hound Championship High Scoring Black and Tan
2006 Ga. State Champion
2006 B&T Purina Breed Winner
2007 UKC World Coon Hound Championship High Scoring Black and Tan
2007 GA. State Youth Champion

GRNTCH Haynes' Whistlin Dixie

2009 Akc Black&tan Days Pup
Champion
Pkc Money Winner
2013 AKC Southern Heritage Hunt
(final four)
2014 Deep South Classic Grand Slam Event (final four)

Chris Haynes (706) 302-2910

Old Post 10-05-2011 12:02 PM
liberty hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for liberty hill Click here to Send liberty hill a Private Message Click Here to Email liberty hill Find more posts by liberty hill Add liberty hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John247
Banned

Good looking hound...He does favor ole Smoke in looks, just alittle darker......

Tough luck in the World, but as I told you at the Winter Classic you have to be tough as nails handling in the big hunts. Most of those dogs that win consistemtly in the majors have pro handlers that do everything and anything to win......I know it's not fair but that's the way it is.....Better luck next yr....

Old Post 10-05-2011 02:29 PM
John247 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John247 Click here to Send John247 a Private Message Click Here to Email John247 Find more posts by John247 Add John247 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Two really nice females are set to be bred to S7 as soon as they come in heat.

Like James said, Smokey is going to be on the road most of next year. His first litter of pups are hitting the woods and seem to be naturals. S7 is a winner and hopefully he can pass that along to hiss offspring. Time will tell...

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Last edited by blackdawg on 10-06-2011 at 02:14 PM

Old Post 10-06-2011 04:50 AM
longshot
UKC Forum Member

Love his pedigree and wish you boys the best with him in the coming year.

Old Post 10-06-2011 01:16 PM
longshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for longshot Click here to Send longshot a Private Message Find more posts by longshot Add longshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gerald Yoder
UKC Forum Member

I will be breeding my NITECH fe with 4 wins toward Gr as soon as she comes in heat. She is a littermate to Longshots Sambo Dog.(Duelin Dan X Mighty Marcus ) I have never hunted with 7 but i hear he might be one of the better out there.

GRNITECH GRCH Dylans Duelin Dan 2011-2012 Performance sire of the year. #4 Historical TRL. GRNITECH Sandy Acres Classy Sassy 2016 MO St Federation Champion. NITECH Yoders Midnight Misery (1 win)

Old Post 10-06-2011 01:56 PM
Gerald Yoder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerald Yoder Click here to Send Gerald Yoder a Private Message Click Here to Email Gerald Yoder Find more posts by Gerald Yoder Add Gerald Yoder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with him and I might could have a female in mind for him, too.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Old Post 10-06-2011 02:04 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Leon Dunn
UKC Forum Member

Good Looking Hound!
Good luck with him.

NITECH'PR'OZARK SCREAMING CLYDE X 'PR' OZARK SCREAMING STAR
NITECH'PR'MOCCASIN CREEK BIGGIN III (Three 1st PLACE WINS) CO-OWNED WITH JOHN BRAXTON
NITECH'PR'KLAGES BLACK LAND TUG X 'PR'KLAGES LIL BLACK JEWEL

Old Post 10-07-2011 04:14 PM
Leon Dunn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leon Dunn Click here to Send Leon Dunn a Private Message Click Here to Email Leon Dunn Find more posts by Leon Dunn Add Leon Dunn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

Gerald and John D,
Thanks alot! for the oportunity in crossing your female's with 7, I have a good feeling those will be exciting cross'!

Smokey 7 is a nice hound pleasure or competition hunting, he breaks his neck in competition to get the job done right and has drawn the least minus point "to himself" than maybe any other dog I've hunted before.

We hope and pray, Smokey 7 will have his chance to show his talent throughout 2012!

Thanks to all you guys! for the kind words, we appreciate it.

Old Post 10-07-2011 08:20 PM
James Tolliver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Tolliver Click here to Send James Tolliver a Private Message Click Here to Email James Tolliver Find more posts by James Tolliver Add James Tolliver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Looking forward to working some pups from these crosses!

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 10-09-2011 03:16 AM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Anybody is welcome to come hunt with S7 and be your own judge. Bring a measuring stick.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 10-12-2011 02:06 PM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Heard the sad news earlier that GrNtCh Party Girl only had one pup and it didn't make it. I was looking for something special to come from this cross. She will be bred again on her next cycle.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 10-12-2011 11:20 PM
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by John247
Good looking hound...He does favor ole Smoke in looks, just alittle darker......

Tough luck in the World, but as I told you at the Winter Classic you have to be tough as nails handling in the big hunts. Most of those dogs that win consistemtly in the majors have pro handlers that do everything and anything to win......I know it's not fair but that's the way it is.....Better luck next yr....

John247,

I know what you mean, I am to kind and gentle in most cast,
I am not a proffesional handler. Thanks for your wisdom and councel.

That is why i have been planning on a couple routes to acheive
our goals in 2012, One plan may have fell through by now, if it has then it only means something better is on it's way?

the other is;
We are looking to set up a "Pro handler" with Smokey 7.
He must be as good as" they" come.
I'm not wealthy but, I'm not broke either, Smokey 7 is the closest dog that i have had in year's to take charge in 98 % of any cast he is dropped in.
The Lord will provide, I will do my humble part in prayer seeking the best option's for Smokey 7.

Feel free to call or send me a private message and Let me know if you have any other suggestions?

Thanks, Friend.

Old Post 10-12-2011 11:27 PM
John247
Banned

Who was Party Girl bred to? Was that her first litter?.....Sorry to hear that....

Old Post 10-12-2011 11:49 PM
John247 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John247 Click here to Send John247 a Private Message Click Here to Email John247 Find more posts by John247 Add John247 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

She was bred to Smokey 7, and yes, that was her first litter.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 10-12-2011 11:55 PM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all of the phone calls this past week. Look forward to meeting all of you!

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 10-20-2011 02:43 AM