UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Grandnitech Splitters Magic Otis Puppies!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GB1954
UKC Forum Member

Grandnitech Splitters Magic Otis Puppies!!!

I have Two Litters of Otis puppies for sale. The first litter is out Grandnitech Michigans Black Sue. This is the second cross with these two. The first cross are making coon dogs. Have references. have 3males and 2 females left. $250.each The second litter is out of ch nitech Southern Abby. Abby has only had one other litter with only 3 puppies living. Two are already nitech. These were born July 4 .There is 3 males and 8 females.$250 each at weaning.Have reference on Abby and her two nitechs. The first litter was born June the tenth. litter enrollment papers have been sent in. 479 549 2098

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-16-2018 10:13 PM
GB1954 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GB1954 Click here to Send GB1954 a Private Message Click Here to Email GB1954 Find more posts by GB1954 Add GB1954 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Thanks !

Thanks a lot Mr Gene ! I appreciate it ! Have a Blessed One ,,, Ron

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 07-17-2018 01:03 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GB1954
UKC Forum Member

Puppies

Have 2males and one female left.

Old Post 07-20-2018 05:27 PM
GB1954 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GB1954 Click here to Send GB1954 a Private Message Click Here to Email GB1954 Find more posts by GB1954 Add GB1954 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GB1954
UKC Forum Member

Otis puppies

I have one male pup left can get it to AO's if interested

Old Post 08-06-2018 05:42 PM
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

One of the best performances I ever seen by a black dog was by Otis. I won't name the others in that cast bc I'm sure they'd have a hard time swallowing their pride and admitting it. Long story short Ol Otis busted their heads. I have no problem with saying he kicked my tail and Mr David was a class act. The A$$ whipping took place at 2015 B&T days.

Last edited by daniel urffer on 08-08-2018 at 07:06 AM

Old Post 08-06-2018 07:51 PM
daniel urffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daniel urffer Click here to Send daniel urffer a Private Message Click Here to Email daniel urffer Find more posts by daniel urffer Add daniel urffer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

PM

Sent you a PM

Old Post 08-06-2018 08:13 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

These pups are the real deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Congrats to Gene on raising the right kind. The first cross out of Sue are getting it on. I get regular updates.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 08-11-2018 12:04 PM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote