UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Nitech Boomer Female And Pup For Sale!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tyler Nalley
UKC Forum Member

Nitech Boomer Female And Pup For Sale!

Directly out of Boomer and GRNITECH GRCH'PR'Coats Bawl Creek Hugger II. Still has one spring superstakes left. Big mouth good tree dog and decent hunter. Pretty Accurate . Tight on track low end strike dog. Likes to get split. I have not had a chance to hunt her for about a month and a half that's why she is for sale. she is currently in heat and has been in for 3 days now. $2200. I also have a female pup out of her and Bochephus that I would sell that will be 6 months old in August. She's as wired a blue pup as I've ever seen and also is gonna have a big mouth. She is paid up superstakes and performance. $450. only selling her because I'm going to keep her brother. Serious calls or text only. 502-294-9719 . leave a voicemail and I will get back with you as fast as I can

Last edited by Tyler Nalley on 07-15-2018 at 06:50 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-15-2018 05:44 PM
Tyler Nalley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Nalley Click here to Send Tyler Nalley a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Nalley Visit Tyler Nalley's homepage! Find more posts by Tyler Nalley Add Tyler Nalley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Nalley
UKC Forum Member

To answer some questions this female turned 3 in may. Yes she trees coons by herself and needs no help. yes she will split tree and hold pressure and yes I will be glad to show her when she comes out of heat. She is a medium range hunter by her self. she can be made to blow a mile through the country if that's what you like. Shes about 60-70 percent accurate. She probably wont ever win the world hunt but I guarantee she will tree as many coons as over half the blue dogs out there and would grand out easy. She made night champion in 5 hunts. 2 hunts she treed the only coon in the cast. 1 hunt she was under 3 coons. Another cast was a dead cast but she was at 2 den trees by herself and the other cast she flat out had a bad night.

*******GRNITECH'PR'MEADS SUPER JET 6
****NITECH'PR'QUINN SOUTHERN BLUE THUNDER
*******GRNITECH'PR'SOUIX VALLEY FLT II
**GRNITECH'PR'TUCKERS BLUE BOOMER
*******GRNITECH'PR'NORTHERN BLUE JET V
****'PR'CHRISTIANS BLUE GRETHEN
*******NITECH'PR'BADLANDS BLUE LADY II
NITECH'PR'CEDAR CREEKS BLUE JOY
*******GRNITECH'PR'MIGHTY BLUE JAKE
****'PR'IL. MIGHTY BLUE JAKE
********'PR'TUCKERS BLUE FLY
**GRNITECH GRCH'PR'COATS BAWL CREEK BLUE HUGGER II
*****GRCH GRNITECH'PR'SMOKEY RIVER CHIEFS BL STORMY
****GRNITECH 'PR' COATS BAWL CREEK BLUE HUGGER
********'PR'COATS BAWL CREEK BLUE LUCY

Old Post 07-18-2018 04:09 PM
Tyler Nalley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Nalley Click here to Send Tyler Nalley a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Nalley Visit Tyler Nalley's homepage! Find more posts by Tyler Nalley Add Tyler Nalley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Nalley
UKC Forum Member

still here. plenty of tire kickers. I will no longer send any pictures or videos unless we talk about the dog first and I believe may have a serious buyer. shes out of heat now and I have hunted her twice and been under 4 coons. come try her

Old Post 08-08-2018 07:52 PM