UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Ukc register
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tmmarie91
UKC Forum Member

Ukc register

Hi my dog was born May 2017, her mother is kimchi and dinero
I was wondering if I could get kimchi ukc number ? I do have her sire and dam ukc number her sire is PR SNUBOSE HAND CANON UKC # A831, 322
And her dam is PR TBS'S GUCCI UKC NO A589,389
Also wanted to know if I could get the grandsir and granddam ukc number well parent of hand canon and Gucci if possible I am trying to get diamond papered the guy who sold me her in May 2017 had me pay $4500 for her and never gave me papers said they were coming but never received them, maybe kimchi has registered owner name is Robert or Mia if I could receive kimchi ukc number and Dinero to get diamond papered

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2018 02:49 AM
tmmarie91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmmarie91 Click here to Send tmmarie91 a Private Message Click Here to Email tmmarie91 Find more posts by tmmarie91 Add tmmarie91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

I'm sorry but we only give UKC numbers to the registered owners of the dogs.

Old Post 01-22-2018 01:03 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tmmarie91
UKC Forum Member

Okay so how can I get my dog ukc registered if the guy I bought the puppy from just disappeared on me, is there anyway to find out her ukc parents number since I have her grandparents ukc? Would the DNA kit help me ? And give me her information I need?

Old Post 01-22-2018 06:50 PM
tmmarie91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmmarie91 Click here to Send tmmarie91 a Private Message Click Here to Email tmmarie91 Find more posts by tmmarie91 Add tmmarie91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

Are both parents UKC registered? If so, was the litter that your dog is out of ever registered with us?

Old Post 01-22-2018 07:02 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tmmarie91
UKC Forum Member

Yes the last time I talked to the registered owner he said there was a problem with the registration so he had to resend it in, parents are kimchi and dinero. My dog is going to be 9 months now, so I'm not sure he kept giving me excuses I just don't have the parents ukc number

Old Post 01-22-2018 08:12 PM
tmmarie91
UKC Forum Member

the registered owner of kimchi and dinero his name is robert sandoval, not sure if i am spelling correctly or he has under robert sanchez

Old Post 01-22-2018 08:25 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

So he's saying that he sent the litter registration form in to us but we're holding it due to a problem?

Old Post 01-22-2018 09:41 PM
tmmarie91
UKC Forum Member

Correct he talked to my husband who bought the dog from him, what he told my husband was there was a problem with registration so you guys sent it to back to him, and then he said the ukc papers should be to him any day now which he has been saying any day now since she was born in may 2017, I feel like he has the papers just does not want to give the papers to us, because the litterhad about 9 puppies so how is it only my dog didn't get her papers yet but the rest have

Old Post 01-22-2018 09:47 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

What State does the breeder live in?

Old Post 01-23-2018 01:05 PM
tmmarie91
UKC Forum Member

California

Old Post 01-23-2018 06:47 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

OK. I'm not showing that we're holding any litter applications under either of those names and I'm also not showing that we've recently registered any litters under either name.

Old Post 01-23-2018 06:50 PM
tmmarie91
UKC Forum Member

Hmm okay if I do single registration for her and have her dam and sire name , and her dam greatdam and grandsir information but no information on the father would I be able to register her to? Or not enough information ?

Old Post 01-23-2018 07:53 PM
tmmarie91
UKC Forum Member

Hi my husband is saying he registered the puppies under Robert Marquez in California,

Old Post 01-23-2018 09:24 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

I'm not showing that we've registered any litters recently under that name either.

Old Post 01-24-2018 01:04 PM
tmmarie91
UKC Forum Member

Ok so since he never registered the litter should I just do single registration for my dog ? Also is it possible to check if her parents are Ukc registered , their names are kimchi and dinero is her father under Mia Lisa Sanchez or Robert marquez , then if so should I be able to register her under single registration?

Old Post 01-24-2018 07:51 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Once your dog turns a year of age you can apply for single registration with us. I cannot give you the owner's names of any dogs that are registered with us. I would need the Sire & Dam's exact registered names to see if they are registered with us.

Old Post 01-24-2018 08:09 PM
coonhuntngirl35
UKC Forum Member

Hi I have a blue tick female where do I find on message board to print out form to fill out for lost papers she is ukc reg but can't find papers need to apply for a new set papers if u can email me the form to print off I would appreciate it amanda.newman35@yahoo.com

Old Post 02-11-2018 11:56 PM
coonhuntngirl35 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhuntngirl35 Click here to Send coonhuntngirl35 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhuntngirl35 Find more posts by coonhuntngirl35 Add coonhuntngirl35 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

The form that you need is the Application for Duplicate Registration. From our website homepage, click on Registration. From there, click on Misc. Services. When the next screen comes up, look to the right hand side of the screen for a box titled Quick Links. The duplicate application is in that box. It's form #4.

Old Post 02-12-2018 01:13 PM