UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Tzar pup
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
R_U_SERIOUS
UKC Forum Member

Tzar pup

I purchased this pup from Chaz Marang this pup IS NOT FOR SALE .Just posting to show what this litter can do. I bought a male and female from Chaz I was hunting the female for 2 weeks and switched to the male pup on Monday Dec. 22 this was his 2 nd time in the woods and it blew my mind what he has been doin from truck to the tree. Smoke is right at 4 months old

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-25-2014 02:15 AM
R_U_SERIOUS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R_U_SERIOUS Click here to Send R_U_SERIOUS a Private Message Click Here to Email R_U_SERIOUS Find more posts by R_U_SERIOUS Add R_U_SERIOUS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SHANE & JACK
UKC Forum Member

I have a male that's a treedog and just bought the last female he had hope she acts the same

740-371-9026
Home of quality english

Old Post 12-29-2014 09:08 PM
SHANE & JACK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHANE & JACK Click here to Send SHANE & JACK a Private Message Click Here to Email SHANE & JACK Find more posts by SHANE & JACK Add SHANE & JACK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R_U_SERIOUS
UKC Forum Member

Shane both of mine are Super Gritty with no stop my male pup just started opening on track. This x in my books is a good one my female is not far behind my male good luck with yours

Old Post 12-30-2014 01:03 AM
R_U_SERIOUS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R_U_SERIOUS Click here to Send R_U_SERIOUS a Private Message Click Here to Email R_U_SERIOUS Find more posts by R_U_SERIOUS Add R_U_SERIOUS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SHANE & JACK
UKC Forum Member

have you got the pappers on them yet

740-371-9026
Home of quality english

Old Post 01-20-2015 04:43 PM
SHANE & JACK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHANE & JACK Click here to Send SHANE & JACK a Private Message Click Here to Email SHANE & JACK Find more posts by SHANE & JACK Add SHANE & JACK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bearhunter747
UKC Forum Member

Wow that is superb for a pup!! I had a B&T that was the same way. He's 8 now and the best dog I've walked with. Hope these do the same for you. Where can I find a pup from this cross?

Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid! (John Wayne)

Old Post 01-20-2015 07:01 PM
bearhunter747 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearhunter747 Click here to Send bearhunter747 a Private Message Find more posts by bearhunter747 Add bearhunter747 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R_U_SERIOUS
UKC Forum Member

I believe they have all been sold I have litter mates I might part with the female Dnk yet tho

Old Post 01-20-2015 09:31 PM
R_U_SERIOUS
UKC Forum Member

papers

Shane I have not received mine yet Chaz text me and said they have received them on the 20th I believe said he was mailing them but nothing in the mail as of today

Old Post 01-28-2015 03:39 AM