UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > female heat cycles?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Adam Davis
UKC Forum Member

female heat cycles?

I have a female that has not cycled in quite a while, anything out there that will help cause them to cycle.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2019 07:24 PM
Adam Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Davis Click here to Send Adam Davis a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Davis Add Adam Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Bizich
Banned

I am replying but this may be the last on posts as this because of the deniers that slam me and another guy on here takes all the credit for months no years of research I put into this.
Helped and they take credit.

Make sure feed does not have too much IODINE ingredients
Anything listed as iodides adds. Potassium Iodide in there also messes with the thyroid big time.Many feeds today have TOO MUCH because it has been approved by A**** and are running way high

Have thyroid levels checked .
Have dog tested for Lymes .
If positive and treated thyroid levels will come back to normal.
Even then your feed may not have adequate nutrients.
A product called BREED HEAT produced by a vet Has worked in bringing in females . Yes it does work. This product will add nutrients your feed lacks .

Gone but never forgotten:
NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
NtChGrCh Dryfork Little Blue Baby Doll
2009 Pa Show Dog Of The Year
GrCh Dryfork Little Black Book
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
Gone too soon RIP my baby girl
Gr.Ch. Black Dog Black Cherry
GrCh Dryfork Black Dog Raine
One of kind and would make a believer out of you when you thought there were no coon left
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper
2018 Pa. Show Dog Of Year
Gr.Ch. Batman's Poison Ivy
2011&2013 WTDA Pa State Champion
2011&2013 Overall Hunt For The Cure
Ch. Jay's Greenridge Heidi
In memory of my best friend "Jay"

Old Post 09-24-2019 09:06 PM
Pat Bizich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Bizich Click here to Send Pat Bizich a Private Message Find more posts by Pat Bizich Add Pat Bizich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

if you have another female … throw it in with her when it comes in might help. but remember some comes in every 6 mts and some once a year. and some older females ????????

Old Post 09-24-2019 10:25 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I have 3 females in the same pen, eating the same food. The 5 year old comes in every 6 months the 3 1/2 year old has been in heat twice in her life. The 16 month old has never been in heat.

Old Post 09-24-2019 11:25 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
I have 3 females in the same pen, eating the same food. The 5 year old comes in every 6 months the 3 1/2 year old has been in heat twice in her life. The 16 month old has never been in heat.
you have a screwed up mess.

Old Post 09-25-2019 12:25 AM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

Breedheat supplement

Old Post 09-25-2019 01:54 AM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
you have a screwed up mess.
LOL I don't think so.

Old Post 09-25-2019 03:45 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Davis
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the replies, I know she was on a feed with too much iodine (Victor) but she has been on Purina Pro Plan for about two years and no heat cycle.

Thanks Pat apricate the reply I figure some one else had some similar experience and could tell me what work for them.

Old Post 09-30-2019 05:50 PM
Adam Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Davis Click here to Send Adam Davis a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Davis Add Adam Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Davis
Thanks for the replies, I know she was on a feed with too much iodine (Victor) but she has been on Purina Pro Plan for about two years and no heat cycle.

Thanks Pat apricate the reply I figure some one else had some similar experience and could tell me what work for them.

I had same results w/same feed..... Victor red bag 24/20....My Female was on it for years,never came in 'right'.Took her off too late.Even bought females that had just had pups.Put them on Victor{Not knowing the problem}....no pups.Will never feed Victor again.

Feeding cheap Rural King 30/20 Orange bag now.
Thanks for doing the research Pat!

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Last edited by 4play on 10-01-2019 at 02:56 PM

Old Post 09-30-2019 07:37 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Davis
UKC Forum Member

some of mine cycled and bred after changing this female has never come in heat again

Old Post 09-30-2019 08:26 PM