UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Big country?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JCaldwell
UKC Forum Member

Big country?

Is there any top females bred or going to be bred in the near future wouldn’t mind a male pup if the female is nice

Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2019 02:54 AM
JCaldwell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JCaldwell Click here to Send JCaldwell a Private Message Find more posts by JCaldwell Add JCaldwell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis Spunkmeyer
UKC Forum Member

CHECK THE WALKER AND REDBONE SECTION. THE BLUETICK GUYS WONT BREED TO HIM. THEY ARE TOO STUBBORN AND SET IN THEIR WAYS.

Old Post 09-13-2019 07:23 PM
Otis Spunkmeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Spunkmeyer Click here to Send Otis Spunkmeyer a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Spunkmeyer Add Otis Spunkmeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blitz13
UKC Forum Member

Big country

How is he bred?

Old Post 09-13-2019 10:34 PM
blitz13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blitz13 Click here to Send blitz13 a Private Message Click Here to Email blitz13 Find more posts by blitz13 Add blitz13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pine Log
Banned

He is from a male/female cross!!!

Old Post 09-14-2019 03:39 AM
Pine Log is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pine Log Click here to Send Pine Log a Private Message Find more posts by Pine Log Add Pine Log to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Otis Spunkmeyer
CHECK THE WALKER AND REDBONE SECTION. THE BLUETICK GUYS WONT BREED TO HIM. THEY ARE TOO STUBBORN AND SET IN THEIR WAYS.

This is not entirely true. I would love to breed my good Bluetick female to Country, just don't want to go through the trouble of AI and it's also a pretty expensive venture. I'm just a poor ole retired country boy.

Old Post 09-14-2019 01:33 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Moore
This is not entirely true. I would love to breed my good Bluetick female to Country, just don't want to go through the trouble of AI and it's also a pretty expensive venture. I'm just a poor ole retired country boy.
x2

Old Post 09-14-2019 01:39 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JCaldwell
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the replies i understand completely about the AI issues i have thought about it in the past just to get a pup i wanted to see if anyone would go in on the AI expense and not pay for their pup but then if it doesn’t take you would all be out so it is all a risk but hopefully there will be some pups out of him in the future who knows if he wins the world market will be flooded with them

Old Post 09-14-2019 01:58 PM
JCaldwell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JCaldwell Click here to Send JCaldwell a Private Message Find more posts by JCaldwell Add JCaldwell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A.L
UKC Forum Member

Country

Will be breeding nice ntch female in spring

Old Post 09-14-2019 05:09 PM
A.L is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A.L Click here to Send A.L a Private Message Find more posts by A.L Add A.L to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

JCaldwell

Will get live breeding to Joann next cycle & will be breeding something to outstanding son of BC next year. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 09-14-2019 05:26 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blitz13
UKC Forum Member

I guess nobody wants to tell what the f*** hes out of. Thanks anyway. Then people wonder what's wrong with coonhunting nowadays. What a joke.

Old Post 09-15-2019 01:17 AM
blitz13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blitz13 Click here to Send blitz13 a Private Message Click Here to Email blitz13 Find more posts by blitz13 Add blitz13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A.L
UKC Forum Member

Country

He’s out of goodsons rowdy bocephus and sheltons cotton oxy. I believe

Old Post 09-15-2019 01:24 AM
A.L is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A.L Click here to Send A.L a Private Message Find more posts by A.L Add A.L to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Moore

If I had a sure enough good female that I truly felt that could compete & contribute to the breed, I would take her to some of the bigger hunts to see what she could do. I would not hesitate to breed her to Big Country, his pups are already showing up in the winners circle. I can’t help but to think it would only better anyone’s kennel. No matter the cost, I just wish I had the right female, maybe one day I will be that lucky to have one.

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy
PKC CH The Midnight Toker
2023 Spring SS Freshman Champion

Old Post 09-15-2019 03:37 AM
Heikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heikki Click here to Send Heikki a Private Message Click Here to Email Heikki Find more posts by Heikki Add Heikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Heikki
If I had a sure enough good female that I truly felt that could compete & contribute to the breed, I would take her to some of the bigger hunts to see what she could do. I would not hesitate to breed her to Big Country, his pups are already showing up in the winners circle. I can’t help but to think it would only better anyone’s kennel. No matter the cost, I just wish I had the right female, maybe one day I will be that lucky to have one.

Heiki, back when I was younger and working steady I'm sure it would have been a different story. But things change when you get older and on a fixed income. That being said, having a dog that can compete is a good thing I agree but there is still no guarantee that you will get good pups. It's all a gamble. I've been down that road before. No doubt Country is a great hound but he can still only do his part in a breeding. Although I haven't had my female in any so called "bigger hunts" I do feel she is quite capable to contribute to our breed. That's just like your fine Bolt dog, If I wanted to breed to him, it wouldn't matter if he won a big hunt or not. But of course, to each his/her own opinion. It's good to hear from you ole buddy, hope all is well with you.

Old Post 09-15-2019 04:43 AM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

Ron, I sure liked what I seen out of your female at a really young age, I’m sure she has only got better since. I would like to see her go again soon, maybe we can make that happen. I do agree with you that there is no guarantee but a good gyp x big country would sure stack the deck in your favor. Bolt is NO where near the caliber of BC, & he is not for stud to the public. He is just a hound that I will unsnap against anything, he may look good he may not he’s just a hound, but I sure do like him. The point I was getting at was BC seems to be a once in a lifetime hound that I hope guys with good females will take advantage of & possibly move the breed a step or two forward. Hope all is well my friend, take care. Sent you a pm

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy

Last edited by Heikki on 09-15-2019 at 05:20 AM

Old Post 09-15-2019 04:57 AM
Heikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heikki Click here to Send Heikki a Private Message Click Here to Email Heikki Find more posts by Heikki Add Heikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A.L
UKC Forum Member

Heikki

It looks as if the breed already is headed forward. Simply with the creation of country. He is respected by the walker guys and that’s hard to do. There are many other really talented dogs out of bocephus and continues still. Hopefully country can just take it a step further

Old Post 09-15-2019 05:43 AM
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

Re: Heikki

quote:
Originally posted by A.L
It looks as if the breed already is headed forward. Simply with the creation of country. He is respected by the walker guys and that’s hard to do. There are many other really talented dogs out of bocephus and continues still. Hopefully country can just take it a step further

I agree 100% just hope it keeps going.

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy

Old Post 09-15-2019 05:52 AM
khester7923
UKC Forum Member

Country

I hunted blue dogs for years and still will as the right ones come along.. yes Big Country has the attention of all the handlers of big time winning hounds. AND Yes I have always believed jealousy and kennel blindness have hindered the progression of blueticks. I have recently bought a real nice 12 month old female off another big winning bluetick in Stebers Lonesome II dog. Her name is K3's Lonesome Bell. Getting her started as we speak with the hopes of crossing her on Big Country prob her 2nd or 3rd cycle. Seems to be several guys putting xbred pups on the ground off Country and thats great but my goal is to put a litter on the ground of big motored, huge mouthed, purebred bluetick pups. Already talked to Countrys owner and whether its AI or live, Its gonna happen. my number is 423-362-1083, if you would like to see her picture. Think about the winning, reproducing hounds in both Country and Lonesome II's pedigree. Just saw where Lonesome II was high scoring dog with double cast wins in his zone last night. Looks like he is headed to the world as well as Big Country..

Last edited by khester7923 on 09-15-2019 at 02:50 PM

Old Post 09-15-2019 02:46 PM
khester7923 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for khester7923 Click here to Send khester7923 a Private Message Click Here to Email khester7923 Find more posts by khester7923 Add khester7923 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DWALSTON
UKC Forum Member

TIM JELLISON

-------------------------------GRNITECH SEXTONS BLUE JIMMY
------------------------GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO
-------------------------------NITECH SMOKEY RIVER JBELLS BE
-----------------GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO II
-------------------------------NITECH SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
------------------------‘PR’ CANEY CREEKS BLUE AMY
-------------------------------‘PR’ HARLINS OK BLU PUNKIN
-----------GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS BODACIOUS
-------------------------------GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO
------------------------GRNITECH GRCH RAZOR RIDGE POP A TOP
-------------------------------‘PR’ CANEY CREEKS AMY
------------------GRNITECH RAZOR RIDGE POP A DOT
-------------------------------GRNITECH GRCH SMILEYS RAMBO II
------------------------GRNITECH GRCH FROG CREEK CHIRPER
-------------------------------NITECH SMILEYS BLUE FLO
-----GRNITECH GOODSON’S ROWDY BOCEPHUS
-------------------------------GRNITECH PLATNERS BLUE MASH
------------------------CH GRNITECH SLIFES BLUE RAMBO
-------------------------------NITECH JACOPIANS BLUE SALLY
-----------------GRNITECH SMILEY’S RAMBO II
-------------------------------GRNITECH UCHTMANS SO. BLUE HAWK
------------------------CH GRNITECH SMILEY’S MISTY BLUE
-------------------------------NITECH SMILEYS ROCK ANN
-----------GRNITECH DAVIS WHITE RIVER SADIE
-------------------------------NITECH DRYFORK BLUE SPUD
------------------------NITECH SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
-------------------------------‘PR’ SMOKEY RIVER BB’S JBELL
-----------------GRNITECH DAVIS WHITE RIVER SUGAR
-------------------------------NITECH QUALLS BLUE ALEX
------------------------NITECH NIXONS WOLF CREEK PEBBLES
-------------------------------CH SPRING BRANCH BLUE TILLIE

PKC PLATINUM CH. UKC CH GRNITECH WALSTON’S BLUE ‘BIG COUNTRY’

-------------------------------GRNITECH NORTHERN BLUE JET V
------------------------GRNITECH MEADS QUAIL CREEK JET
-------------------------------NITECH CH COMBS BIG TIME DOT
-----------------GRNITECH FLURRY'S HANKS CREEK BLUE JET
-------------------------------GRCH GRNITECH CASEYS MO. HAMMER II
------------------------GRNITECH GOODTIME BLUE JUICE
-------------------------------NITECH MANNING’S DAZZLING DAISY
-----------GRNITECH GRCH BYNOG & MCDONALD'S HAT CR. D-CON
-------------------------------GRNITECH PLATNERS MASH
-------------------------------NITECH JACOPIANS BLUE SALLY
----------------NITECH MCDONALD'S HAT CREEK BLUE SADIE
-------------------------------GRNITECH UCHTMANS SO. BL. HAWK
------------------------CH GRNITECH SMILEYS MISTI BLUE
------GRNITECH SHELTON'S COTTON OXY
-------------------------------GRNITECH PLATNERS MASH
-------------------------------NITECH JACOPIANS SALLY
----------------GRNITECH SMILEY'S BLUE LEVI
-------------------------------GRNITECH UCHTMANS SO. BL. HAWK
------------------------CH GRNITECH SMILEYS MISTI BLUE
-----------GRNITECH GRCH SHELTON'S TALLY HO
-------------------------------GRNITECH GRCH MOODY CREEK JAMMER
------------------------GRNITECH GRCH MIKES FROG CREEK WHITIE
-------------------------------‘PR’ BARN CREEKS JANE
----------------GRNITECH GRCH SHELTONS LITTLE BIT OF BLUE SKY
-------------------------------GRNITECH GRCH SMILEYS BLUE RAMBO II
------------------------GRNITECH GRCH BRICKY CREEK LITTLE BIT
-------------------------------GRCH GRNITECH SMILEYS BLUE HEATHER

Old Post 09-16-2019 04:45 PM
DWALSTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DWALSTON Click here to Send DWALSTON a Private Message Click Here to Email DWALSTON Find more posts by DWALSTON Add DWALSTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Jcauldwel. Pm sent

Old Post 09-16-2019 05:16 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blitz13
UKC Forum Member

Dwalston

Dwalston thank you.

Old Post 09-16-2019 06:17 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Blitz 13

Platner's Blue Mash was out of Uchtman's Ranger III and Uchtman's Flash II. Sexton's Jimmy goes back to Uchtman's Rebel. There's a lot of Uchtman on Both sides of Country that's why at one time I wanted to breed my Lou female to him.

Old Post 09-16-2019 07:48 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Vest
UKC Forum Member

I plan on making a cross on Big Country with Ch GrNiteCh Pinecreek Curlee Jane as soon as she comes in season. This will be a winner x winner cross. Pups pedigree listed below:

……………………GrNiteCh Double Springs Echo II
………………..GrNiteCh Double Springs Bodacious
……………………GrNiteCh Razor Ridge Pop a Dot
……….GrNiteCh Goodson's Rowdy Bocephus
……………………GrNiteCh Smiley's Blue Rambo II
………………. GrNiteCh Davis Sailin Sadie
……………………GrNiteCh Davis White River Sugar
….PLATINUM Champion GrNiteCh Walston's Blue Big Country
……………………GrNiteCh Flurry's Hanks Creek Jet
………………..GrNiteCh Bynog and McDonald's Hat Creek D-Con
……………………NiteCh McDonald's Hat Creek Sadie
……….GrNiteCh Shelton's Cotton Oxy
……………………GrNiteCh Smiley's Blue Levi
………………..GrNiteCh Shelton's Tally Ho
……………………GrNiteCh Shelton's Little Bit of Blue Sky
PUPS
……………………GrNiteCh Maile's Blue Sue's Pete
……………..GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose
……………………Maile's Blue Kari
……..GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd
……………………Ch GrniteCh B&D's Blue Spike
……………..GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby
……………………GrNiteCh Twilite Blue Poison Ivy
.... Ch GrNiteCh Pinecreek Curlee Jane
……………………GrNiteCh Mailes Blue Sue's Pete
……………..GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose
……………………Maile's Blue Kari
……..GrNiteCh Ch Moses Owl Creek Lucy
……………………Twin River Blue Sage
……………..NtCh Hurt's Blue Elly Mae
…………………….Killin Time Suezy

Home of:
GrCh GrNiteCh Lost Creeks Tree Slammin Hoss (GrNiteCh Divided Acres Tree Bangin Hoss x GrNiteCh Skunk Creek Sidney) 2021 Performance And SS Sire
GrCh GrNiteCh Lost Creeks Tree Slammin Mator HTX (GrCh GrNiteCh Lost Creeks Tree Slammin Hoss x Ch GrNiteCh Lost Creeks Blue Moon Shine) 2021 Performance Sire
CH Bois Darc CRK Tree Jammin Loud (GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans So Blue Tango x Uchtmans Blue Mandy)
NiteCh Ch Bois Darc CRK Tree Jammin Ivy (GrNiteCh Dellwood Blue Zero x GrNiteCh Smiley's Fancy Blue)
'PR' Bois Darc Creek's Jangalang (Ch GrNiteCh Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus x CH Snows Bonnie)

RIP
Ch GrNiteCh (2) Pinecreek Curlee Jane (GrNiteCh Moses Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Ch Moses Owl Creek Lucy)
NiteCh Bois Darc CRK Tree Jammin Fly (GrCh GrNiteCh Natural Smokey River Rebel x NiteCh Goodson's Whitegrass Sally)
Bois Darc CRK Tree Slammin Dixie (GrCh GrNiteCh Lost Creeks Tree Slammin Hoss x GrNiteCh GrCh Vining Nail)
NiteCh Ch Maddog Look Out Lucy (GrNiteCh Smokey River Mad Dog John II x GrNiteCh Ch Moses Owl Creek Lucy)
Ch NiteCh Bois Darc Chief's Blue Crazy (NiteCh Ch Bois Darc Blue Chief x NiteCh Ch Bois Darc Creek Blue Leggs)
NiteCh Ch Bois Darc Blue Chief (NiteCh Smokey River JBS Chief x NiteCh Bois Darc Blue Dixie)
NiteCh Ch Bois Darc Creek Blue Leggs (NiteCh Smokey River JBS Chief x Lehigh Blue Bell)
NiteCh Bois Darc Blue Dixie (Big Creek Blue Shucks x Sunny Slope Blue Sarah) 1992 UKC World High Scoring Blue Female

Old Post 09-17-2019 01:49 AM
Mark Vest is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Vest Click here to Send Mark Vest a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Vest Find more posts by Mark Vest Add Mark Vest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mn44
UKC Forum Member

Big country

Anyone got a photo of him?and who to contact for breeding to him?

Last edited by Mn44 on 09-20-2019 at 06:45 PM

Old Post 09-20-2019 05:18 PM
Mn44 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mn44 Click here to Send Mn44 a Private Message Find more posts by Mn44 Add Mn44 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
collarguy
UKC Forum Member

Just curious, how many were in Big Country's litter and how many made it to be coon dogs?

GRNT Blue River Ringo (Zeb x Deep Holler Sue)

Branko Bred Beagles.
English Pointers

Old Post 09-25-2019 12:47 AM
collarguy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for collarguy Click here to Send collarguy a Private Message Click Here to Email collarguy Find more posts by collarguy Add collarguy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Shelton
UKC Forum Member

I believe there were 9, its been awhile. A female died as a pup, there was one dud male that went up north. Country, Lottie, Face and Curley, are GRN Nite CH's. Smooch was a Nite CH, would have made grand easy, fell out of a leaning tree and died. All way above average hounds. Ringo is a Nite CH lacks 1 or 2 wins, the young man just quit hunting, never hunted with him ,heard he was nice. Greta will tree a coon, don't think she had much of a chance, really nice tree dog with a nice mouth. It was a really nice cross!!!!

Old Post 09-26-2019 12:14 AM
Robert Shelton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Shelton Click here to Send Robert Shelton a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Shelton Add Robert Shelton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote