UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Brand New to this need help
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
scully134
New UKC Forum Member

Brand New to this need help

I've just bought my first Full blood Schipperke. I've always had shelter dogs but decided to dive in to the deep end this time. So I have the UKC registration paperwork from the breeder and she filled out her part but I have NO CLUE what all these different packages and choices on the back all mean. I don't know what I'm supposed to choose and I need help. I mean what is gold foil and easy entry card and purple ribbon? I just don't have a clue. Could someone please help me fill my paperwork out and make the right choice from all these line items on the back of the paperwork so I don't screw it up for my new little boy?
Thank you,

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2019 03:07 AM
scully134 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scully134 Click here to Send scully134 a Private Message Click Here to Email scully134 Find more posts by scully134 Add scully134 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

Please send me your post in a PM with a good daytime phone number where I can contact you. That way I can answer all of your questions to your satisfaction. Be sure to include what State you live in.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2019 01:09 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote