UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Larry's Hurricane Creek B&T's
Pages (15): « First ... « 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

Well, Misty Dew out of Gilman's Rebel is in heat now and I am in process of crossing her to Rogue. Should be a nice cross. Long ears, dark look and long legs. I am hoping to get Misty Dew's mouth in some of the pups. She is the loudest female I've heard in the past 20 years!!
Happy Tracks!
Larry's Hurricane Champion B&Ts.

"KEEP THE BALANCE VERTICAL WOOD & HORIZONTAL WOOD"

NITE CH GRCH. TIM'S HURRICANE CREEK DOZER HTX DNA-P (GrndSireBTTBCane)
NITE CH. LARRY'S HURRICANE HAWKGONE DNA-P (BTTB BlackHawk) 2018-2019 PERFORMANCE SIRE
CH. HURRICANE STORMIN LUCY LOU (Sire Ike) (Half Owner Jason & Joey of Hurricane Creek B&T Kennel II)
CH HURRICANE ATNITE BIG HOWLER (My 5th generation son!) (Sire Hurricane HawkGone) (GrandSire Dozer)
GR CH 3 IKE'S BLACK JOE (Sire- GrNiteChGrCh Cooper's Stormin Ike)
CH.HURRICANE CREEK ROGUE ONE (Sire Howler, Grand Sire HawkGone)
LARRY'S HURRICANE CREEK RAE (sire Howler, grand sire HawkGone)
BLACKBURNS BEE (Sire Blackburns Snuffy II)(Half Owner with Jon Kibler)
NEW HOUNDS IN THE KENNEL;
HURRICANE HARLEM'S HARLO (Sire Harlem)
HURRICANE KIBLER'S ANNIE (Sire 6 gun Albert)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-23-2023 06:56 PM
Larry B. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry B. Click here to Send Larry B. a Private Message Find more posts by Larry B. Add Larry B. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

I've had a streak of really bad luck, but I am gonna rebound from it and keep on trying to improve what I have and improve our breed!
Happy "Tracks!
Larry's Hurricane Creek Champion Black and Tans

NITE CH. LARRY'S HURRICANE HAWKGONE DNA-P (BTTB BlackHawk) 2018-2019 PERFORMANCE SIRE
CH. HURRICANE STORMIN LUCY LOU (Sire Ike) (Half Owner Jason & Joey of Hurricane Creek B&T Kennel II)
CH HURRICANE ATNITE BIG HOWLER (My 5th generation son!) (Sire Hurricane HawkGone) (GrandSire Dozer)

Old Post 09-19-2023 02:09 PM
Larry B. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry B. Click here to Send Larry B. a Private Message Find more posts by Larry B. Add Larry B. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

My 9th generation female named Rae-Rae has come in heat, so I'm in process of making a cross. I'm hoping it will happen this time without any bad luck.
I had a great time at the Arkansas State Youth Championship. I had the honor of judging the bench show. It was a tough job with all the kids did a terrific job handling the hounds on the bench!
Happy Tracks!
Larry

Old Post 10-11-2023 04:52 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

We just got a new pup to add to HURRICANE CREEK KENNELS. She is out of Craig Clay's Harlem and Blue's Band Music. Music is out of Blue's Band Possum. The pup (Harlo) will be a nice addition to our kennel.
In other news; my buddy Jon Kibler is making his way out to Arkansas from Arizona as we speak. He will hunt with me and then take Blackburn's Bee and Annie back with him to hunt in AZ.
Also I forgot to mention, CH. Hurricane Creek Rogue One got a win in the Champions class and won King of Show at the Gill, AR. BnT Sectional. We had a great time there and enjoyed talking and catching up with everyone. Mr. Phillip and crew puts on a great event every time!
Happy Tracks!
Larry's Hurricane Champion Bnts

Last edited by Larry B. on 10-26-2023 at 03:30 PM

Old Post 10-26-2023 03:27 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

Had a few really good hunts with Rogue. The switch has turned on and he's learning fast! We went down to the White River Refuge and it was nearly bumper to bumper crowded down there. Had a good hunt though but the coon numbers are way down due to the National Game & Fish not putting a limit on the number of coon you can take. And not to mention the past flooding.
Happy Tracks!
Larry

Old Post 11-20-2023 07:18 PM
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Larry B.
We just got a new pup to add to HURRICANE CREEK KENNELS. She is out of Craig Clay's Harlem and Blue's Band Music. Music is out of Blue's Band Possum. The pup (Harlo) will be a nice addition to our kennel.
In other news; my buddy Jon Kibler is making his way out to Arkansas from Arizona as we speak. He will hunt with me and then take Blackburn's Bee and Annie back with him to hunt in AZ.
Also I forgot to mention, CH. Hurricane Creek Rogue One got a win in the Champions class and won King of Show at the Gill, AR. BnT Sectional. We had a great time there and enjoyed talking and catching up with everyone. Mr. Phillip and crew puts on a great event every time!
Happy Tracks!
Larry's Hurricane Champion Bnts

Does your buddy coon hunt in Arizona? I assumed there wasn't any coon hunting there.

Old Post 11-22-2023 03:26 AM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

Yes there are coons in Arizona. The farmer's irrigation canals that come off of the main river (I think it's the colorado?), is where he hunts.
Happy Tracks!
Larry

Old Post 11-22-2023 03:21 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

WISHING EVERYONE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY TRACKS!
LARRY'S HURRICANE CREEK CHAMPION BNTS

"KEEP THE BALANCE, VERTICAL WOOD & HORIZONTAL WOOD"

Old Post 12-22-2023 06:29 PM