UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Nite hunt scenario
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
teddyricks80
New UKC Forum Member

Nite hunt scenario

I want to know score of a tree.
Dog 1 strikes first.
Dog 2 strikes second.
Dog 2 trees first.
Dog 1 trees on same tree after tree is closed and coon is seen.
Under strike minus rules,I interpret that dog 1 would receive 100- however I am not clear on his tree points.
Under tree minus rules,I interpret that dog 1 would only receive tree minus if slick or off game (not the case here)
But also under circle and delete,it states no dog to receive minus for coming in after judge arrives unless coon is seen. are they referring to the strike minus or tree minus? What would be end result?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-11-2021 05:53 PM
teddyricks80 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for teddyricks80 Click here to Send teddyricks80 a Private Message Click Here to Email teddyricks80 Find more posts by teddyricks80 Add teddyricks80 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

Dog 1 receives 100 minus strike points if it was not declared treed.

Old Post 10-11-2021 06:40 PM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
teddyricks80
New UKC Forum Member

Thank you. that's how I would score it. But I was in a hunt recently and was given 25 tree points and minused as well. That's not how I see it to be

Old Post 10-11-2021 07:28 PM
teddyricks80 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for teddyricks80 Click here to Send teddyricks80 a Private Message Click Here to Email teddyricks80 Find more posts by teddyricks80 Add teddyricks80 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by teddyricks80
Thank you. that's how I would score it. But I was in a hunt recently and was given 25 tree points and minused as well. That's not how I see it to be

That was scored wrong, no tree points should have been given or minused. Dog only gets strike points minused. This situation happened in the final cast of UKCS WORLD HUNT and dog received 100 minus strike points. Dave

Old Post 10-11-2021 09:32 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
teddyricks80
New UKC Forum Member

Thank you sir

Old Post 10-11-2021 10:27 PM