UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Bloodlines magazine question!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MTN HOUND
UKC Forum Member

Bloodlines magazine question!

Has the the CB with the results from autumn oaks and the WV state Hunt been sent out yet? Haven’t got mine just wondering if it was out yet. Thanks.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-02-2021 05:56 PM
MTN HOUND is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MTN HOUND Click here to Send MTN HOUND a Private Message Click Here to Email MTN HOUND Find more posts by MTN HOUND Add MTN HOUND to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Laura Bell
UKC Forum Member

The October Autumn Oaks Issue should be hitting mailboxes any day now!

Old Post 10-02-2021 09:46 PM
Laura Bell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Laura Bell Click here to Send Laura Bell a Private Message Click Here to Email Laura Bell Find more posts by Laura Bell Add Laura Bell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tmarshall
UKC Forum Member

Still waiting also and I hope there is more on oaks than what was in American cooner

Old Post 10-06-2021 01:43 AM
tmarshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmarshall Click here to Send tmarshall a Private Message Click Here to Email tmarshall Find more posts by tmarshall Add tmarshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cbrown1080
New UKC Forum Member

Still haven't got mine.

Old Post 10-07-2021 08:10 PM
Cbrown1080 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cbrown1080 Click here to Send Cbrown1080 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cbrown1080 Find more posts by Cbrown1080 Add Cbrown1080 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MTN HOUND
UKC Forum Member

Still waiting

Haven’t received mine yet either.

Old Post 10-08-2021 12:41 AM
MTN HOUND is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MTN HOUND Click here to Send MTN HOUND a Private Message Click Here to Email MTN HOUND Find more posts by MTN HOUND Add MTN HOUND to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Haven't gotten mine yet

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 10-08-2021 01:36 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Frederick
UKC Forum Member

October CB just hit my mailbox!

Old Post 10-08-2021 04:14 PM
Paul Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Frederick Click here to Send Paul Frederick a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Frederick Find more posts by Paul Frederick Add Paul Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

Received mine today also

Grand Nite Ch HOF PKC Silver Ch Heatseaker Unleash the Kraken(Grand at 15 months old) BBOA Overall 1st place X2, Tournament of Champions Finalist, National Bluetic Days overall winner, Autumn Oaks Grand 16x2 PKC SS Semi Finalist PKC State Hunt Final 4 UKC World Top 20
GRNT CH BLUES AMAZING GRACE
Trevor Hack
567-231-7413

Old Post 10-08-2021 07:26 PM
Hoosier Man1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Man1 Click here to Send Hoosier Man1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hoosier Man1 Add Hoosier Man1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluetickman94
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by tmarshall
Still waiting also and I hope there is more on oaks than what was in American cooner
American coroner is getting ridiculous. Doubt I will subscribe next year .

Old Post 10-09-2021 03:08 AM
Bluetickman94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluetickman94 Click here to Send Bluetickman94 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluetickman94 Find more posts by Bluetickman94 Add Bluetickman94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluetickman94
UKC Forum Member

I've never subscribed to CB , is everyone liking it ?

Old Post 10-09-2021 03:09 AM
Bluetickman94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluetickman94 Click here to Send Bluetickman94 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluetickman94 Find more posts by Bluetickman94 Add Bluetickman94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Coonhound Bloodlines

quote:
Originally posted by Bluetickman94
American coroner is getting ridiculous. Doubt I will subscribe next year .

I have tried it several times over the last 20 + years and always get aggravated over not getting it delivered....then I wouldn't Renew for a year or so....then Subscribe to it again for a year. I wont be Subscribing again though when it runs out.
Still haven't recieved October Issue and most of the tome its not worth looking thru....going back to the American Cooner for sure.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 10-09-2021 02:23 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MUSKY
UKC Forum Member

Great podcast! Josh you are doing a awesome job with the truth series of podcasts!

Home of:
A couple old plugs

Old Post 10-09-2021 04:38 PM
MUSKY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MUSKY Click here to Send MUSKY a Private Message Click Here to Email MUSKY Find more posts by MUSKY Add MUSKY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
3Rivers
UKC Forum Member

I’m wondering about mine, still haven’t got it in.

Old Post 10-11-2021 02:08 PM
3Rivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 3Rivers Click here to Send 3Rivers a Private Message Click Here to Email 3Rivers Find more posts by 3Rivers Add 3Rivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Bloodlines Magazine

This Month is almost half over......Still No Bloodlines Magazine.....🤔🙄👎👎
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 10-12-2021 12:01 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Bloodlines Magazine

Finally got mine yesterday......👍👍
Looks like some Good Autumn Oaks Coverage in it.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 10-13-2021 12:26 PM
MTN HOUND
UKC Forum Member

Still waiting

Haven’t received mine yet 🤔

Old Post 10-14-2021 02:01 AM