UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Bone Collector
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

Re: BACKWATER TAX COLLECTOR

quote:
Originally posted by Team Ragland

Now that is a good lookin dog!

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-02-2015 05:57 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bob hough
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by john Duemmer
Lookig for littermates
Bone x Plus points Dolly, they are about 20 Mos.

Johncould you call me at 918 231 2559, I own Plus Points Dolly now and have some knowledge or her pups.

Old Post 10-05-2015 01:41 AM
bob hough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bob hough Click here to Send bob hough a Private Message Click Here to Email bob hough Find more posts by bob hough Add bob hough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVY FREEMAN
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone know who owns Tax now ?

Old Post 10-08-2015 02:02 AM
DAVY FREEMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVY FREEMAN Click here to Send DAVY FREEMAN a Private Message Find more posts by DAVY FREEMAN Add DAVY FREEMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tra_cline
UKC Forum Member

Davy, Tax got cancer and had to be put down. Troy Cook- that owned him got a female off the mason X Sui cross….
Man you should see these Skuna River Fred X Suicide pups they are something else!!! huge mouths!

Travis Cline
828-216-2329

Old Post 10-27-2015 03:34 AM
tra_cline is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tra_cline Click here to Send tra_cline a Private Message Click Here to Email tra_cline Find more posts by tra_cline Add tra_cline to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

we won the iowa state coonhunters pup 1 year old division with our bone pup out of plus points dolly it was collecters zebs first hunt double cast winner with plus points both rounds we sold him to a man in Kentucky so we can put more time into hunting his litter mate sister collectors penny who is coming along just fine bone pups easy to train and winners

Last edited by thomasg on 10-30-2015 at 03:15 AM

Old Post 10-30-2015 03:10 AM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

we won the iowa state coonhunters pup 1 year old division with our bone pup out of plus points penny it was collecters zebs first hunt double cast winner with plus points both rounds we sold him to a man in Kentucky so we can put more time into hunting his litter mate sister collectors penny who is coming along just fine bone pups easy to train and winners

Old Post 10-30-2015 03:10 AM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

bone x plus points dolly last count we had was 46 pups out of this cross 1 is owned by my good friend dale finley in ark nite champion collectors doc last litter bob hough only 1 female bone head

Old Post 10-30-2015 03:37 AM
DMG_3
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Doug and Bone.

Congrats on the double cast wins lastnight,,,good luck tonight!

Old Post 10-30-2015 02:56 PM
DMG_3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DMG_3 Click here to Send DMG_3 a Private Message Find more posts by DMG_3 Add DMG_3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Horner
UKC Forum Member

I bred a nice Bark female to him can't wait until coon season. 2016

Old Post 11-11-2015 09:02 PM
Chris Horner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Horner Click here to Send Chris Horner a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Horner Visit Chris Horner's homepage! Find more posts by Chris Horner Add Chris Horner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Bone

How old is he ?

Old Post 12-10-2015 05:59 AM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wess Gay
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bone

quote:
Originally posted by Charles Pullen
How old is he ?
I think he is around 8.

Old Post 12-10-2015 02:11 PM
Wess Gay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wess Gay Click here to Send Wess Gay a Private Message Click Here to Email Wess Gay Find more posts by Wess Gay Add Wess Gay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hallaaron81
UKC Forum Member

Bone pup

Anybody know where a bone pup is somewhere around TN. Looking for a tequila sunrise/bone or trackman/bone. Male preferably. Thanks!

Old Post 12-10-2015 07:32 PM
hallaaron81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hallaaron81 Click here to Send hallaaron81 a Private Message Click Here to Email hallaaron81 Find more posts by hallaaron81 Add hallaaron81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Horner
UKC Forum Member

My Bone pups

Old Post 12-12-2015 01:58 AM
Chris Horner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Horner Click here to Send Chris Horner a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Horner Visit Chris Horner's homepage! Find more posts by Chris Horner Add Chris Horner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Talked to Doug this week , super nice guy . I'm seriously thinking about breeding my Uglystick female to Bone when she comes in . She's bawl on track , big long locate , & chop on tree .

Old Post 12-12-2015 11:22 PM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bone

quote:
Originally posted by Charles Pullen
How old is he ?

Saw Bone a couple weeks ago. Doug said he will be nine in May. I'll tell you this. That is the best looking eight year old I've seen in a long time. Looking at him, he doesn't look a day over five. He still has excellent muscle tone and no graying in his face yet.

Home of:
UKC DUAL GR CH PKC CH CHKC Money Winner ALL GRAND YOGI (GR NITE CH MOORE'S HARDTIME ALL GRAND HORN x DUAL GR CH ENGLISHPRIDE'S LITTLE LIZ) 2017 UKC Performance and PKC Super Stakes Sire

UKC DUAL GR CH TREE ROCKN NELLY (DUAL GR CH PKC GOLD CH MAIN STREET ROY X GR NITE CH PKC CH INDIAN RIDGE CINDY) Littermate sister to 2013 UKC WORLD CH GR NITE CH MAIN STREET JOHN THE BAPTIST

PLUS POINT ZINGO (DUAL GRAND CH '98 ENGLISH HALL OF FAME WILCOX THUNDER BINGO semen X CH NITE CH CLONES FRONT PAGE) The only living direct son of Bingo alive today!

Gone but not forgotten:

UKC GR NITE CH PKC CH PLUS POINT BLUE BOY BRUISER (66 "canes" stored at OnceFrozen) Direct son of DUAL GR CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK CADILLAC JACK x CH GR NITE CH '95 UKC World Hunt High Scoring English Female WELLS' LITTLE PATCH

CH GR NITE CH WELLS' LITTLE PATCH (High Scoring English Female 1995 UKC World Hunt) Direct Daughter of GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH DARON'S BLUE REB (LUMIS) x GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH ACHA WORLD CH BUFFALO CREEK PATCH

GR NITE CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK MISSY II (Sister to Dual Grand Clear Creek Cadillac Jack and mother of ACHA World Champion PKC Silver CH Raef's Dollar Bill)

Old Post 12-14-2015 11:53 PM
Okie Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Hunter Click here to Send Okie Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Hunter Find more posts by Okie Hunter Add Okie Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Talking Re: Re: Bone

quote:
Originally posted by Okie Hunter
Saw Bone a couple weeks ago. Doug said he will be nine in May. I'll tell you this. That is the best looking eight year old I've seen in a long time. Looking at him, he doesn't look a day over five. He still has excellent muscle tone and no graying in his face yet.
9 in May , well that's when my gyp is in . Maybe we can give Bone a birthday present then .

Old Post 12-15-2015 03:26 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

charles...where you located?

I bet you wont have any trouble selling them. A buddy of mine down the road has a gr. nt. ch daughter of Uglystick and she a coondog. placed in the world hunt this year and winter classic as well.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 12-15-2015 05:37 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

charles...where you located?

I bet you wont have any trouble selling them. A buddy of mine down the road has a gr. nt. ch daughter of Uglystick and she a coondog. placed in the world hunt this year and winter classic as well.

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 12-15-2015 05:37 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Re: charles...where you located?

quote:
Originally posted by cripple creek
I'm in central part of Va. She's off of Uglystick and mother is a 1//2 brother & sister to Uglystick . They both have the same sire . Been bred 1 time and 6 out of 7 running & treeing , the 7th one I don't know about . She's got looks and mouth to boot also . John King in Mississippi has her mother Getto Queen .

Old Post 12-15-2015 04:28 PM
chad west
UKC Forum Member

Lock box or Jiggs

I was wondering if anyone has ever crossed Bone on a Lockbox or a Jiggs female ? How they turned out looks, mouth,hunting ability? Thanks n advance.

'NITECH' WEST'S REPO COLLECTOR
    GRNITECH PKC CH WEST'S BIG JIM TREE JAMMER{RIP}

Old Post 12-28-2015 12:19 PM
chad west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad west Click here to Send chad west a Private Message Find more posts by chad west Add chad west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad west
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 01-11-2016 02:14 AM
chad west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad west Click here to Send chad west a Private Message Find more posts by chad west Add chad west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad west
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 01-11-2016 02:14 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Chad...

I have a lock box gyp by a bone momma. Love her. smartest best acting young dog I think I have ever owned. She is going to be a stem winder.

Dude I hope you can find you a lock box gyp to breed Repo to. I got a buddy fixing to breed a Box gyp to bone. Time will tell but I bet it will produce outstanding pups. If you do find you a nice one, put me in line for a pup.
I think Bone and Box are pretty much the premier studs right now. There are other nice studs out there I am sure but they get my vote and Ive been at this breeding game a looooong time.

Old Post 01-11-2016 08:39 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Chad...

I have a lock box gyp by a bone momma. Love her. smartest best acting young dog I think I have ever owned. She is going to be a stem winder.

Dude I hope you can find you a lock box gyp to breed Repo to. I got a buddy fixing to breed a Box gyp to bone. Time will tell but I bet it will produce outstanding pups. If you do find you a nice one, put me in line for a pup.
I think Bone and Box are pretty much the premier studs right now. There are other nice studs out there I am sure but they get my vote and Ive been at this breeding game a looooong time.

Old Post 01-11-2016 08:39 AM
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

DOES ANYBODY HAVE OR KNOW OF A BONE DOG FOR SALE ....IM LOOKING FOR SOMTHING SPECIAL THANK YOU

Old Post 01-16-2016 09:56 PM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote