UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Bone Collector
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
okhunter67
UKC Forum Member

BONE FEMALES

2 females out of Bone and Gr Nt Plus Point Penny. (aunt nephew cross) When this picture was taken female in front was 8 months old and one in back was 14 months. Both was easy to start and likes to have the meat.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-26-2012 12:43 AM
okhunter67 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okhunter67 Click here to Send okhunter67 a Private Message Find more posts by okhunter67 Add okhunter67 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Miller
UKC Forum Member

///

man i thought i had a bone dog comn from kentucky thr was a misunderstanding if any of u guys have or no of a bone dog thats for sale let me no thanks

Old Post 12-26-2012 04:03 PM
Andy Miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Miller Click here to Send Andy Miller a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Miller Find more posts by Andy Miller Add Andy Miller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Bone pups seem to be a rare thing here in Ohio.Hope to have a litter here this summer if all goes right.Man there is is some good lookers on this post.

Old Post 01-19-2013 05:00 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

bone

hi i js bought the female in front of pic. on this page...she came from ok. cant wait to go ...im haven very seruios back pain an cant hardly walk===shes out of bone ==an her dam is a litter mate to bones mother ==talk bout FLETCHERS SYLISH JAKE==IN ONE PEDIGREE SHE HAS IT ==THE 2 FEMALES R LITTER MATES IN THE PIC.==WHAT FEMALE DID U BREED TO BONES AN WEN R THA DUE LET ME NO ==THANK YOU

Last edited by AndyMiller on 01-19-2013 at 05:12 PM

Old Post 01-19-2013 05:10 PM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Glad to hear you got ahold of that Bone female.Im plannin on breedin my Nitech TrackmanXBrowns Hailey female to Bone when she comes in which should be around March.Should be an impressive cross.If you wanna no more about my female just pm me.

Old Post 01-19-2013 06:28 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

BONE 14 MON. FEMALE

CANT WAIT TO HUNT HER

Last edited by AndyMiller on 01-19-2013 at 09:06 PM

Old Post 01-19-2013 08:50 PM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

SHARP lookin female you got there Andy.

Old Post 01-20-2013 01:52 AM
john Duemmer
UKC Forum Member

Nice female Andy, I have an 18Mos. old female here that is bred just like her doubled up on Jake. Nice tree dog, Dont tree quite as hard as old chopper but not many do.

Old Post 01-20-2013 02:48 AM
john Duemmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john Duemmer Click here to Send john Duemmer a Private Message Click Here to Email john Duemmer Find more posts by john Duemmer Add john Duemmer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenney Clark
UKC Forum Member

Nice Female Andy. Glad you got you one. She looks like a fine One. MY female Will have pups From Bone in about 3 Weeks. And I just come In from hunting Hyde Collector. He just treed me 2 coon tonight. Nice young Hound off Bone Collector I am hunting now. I really Like What I see From Bone Pups. Nice Dogs.

RIP - GR.NT.CH. , PKC CH. AKC NT.CH. SPIDERMAN SAM.

Contact Kenney Clark - 330-738-3019 CELL- 330-205 3299

Old Post 01-20-2013 04:01 AM
kenney Clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenney Clark Click here to Send kenney Clark a Private Message Find more posts by kenney Clark Add kenney Clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

//////

THANKS GUYS===JOHN HOW HAV U BEEN OLD CHOPPER STILL DOING IT ===KENNEY DO U OWN HYDE????I TRIED MY BEST TO BUY HIM ==BUT HE DIDN WANT TO SELL HIM===YA KENNEY ==I HAV 2 C WHATS GOING ON WITH MY BACK ===I MIGHT JS ORDER ME 1 PUP FROM U==BT. CANT RIGHT AT THIS TIME==

Last edited by AndyMiller on 01-20-2013 at 02:59 PM

Old Post 01-20-2013 02:52 PM
kenney Clark
UKC Forum Member

No andy, I dont Own Hyde I"m Hunting Him for John . He is a very nice young Bone pup. Big mouth, and accurate. I am hunting him , to get him ready for some hunts this Spring. But he is the real Deal.

Last edited by kenney Clark on 03-08-2013 at 11:33 PM

Old Post 01-20-2013 05:38 PM
kenney Clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenney Clark Click here to Send kenney Clark a Private Message Find more posts by kenney Clark Add kenney Clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

No, Andy, I didn't sell Hyde, just can't do it, I like the dog too much. But Kenney is putting some hunting on him. That's a real nice looking female you have there.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 01-20-2013 10:46 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenney Clark
UKC Forum Member

LONE PINE HYDE COLLECTOR

Old Post 02-13-2013 06:37 AM
Tim Toler
UKC Forum Member

Hey guys... just wanted to share my little female out of Bone Collector with you... she is a PKC Ch... and she had never been put in any UKC hunts when I got her back around the end of July... We now have put her in 8 UKC hunts and have won 5 of them making her now a NITECH with 2 wins towards GRNTCH and have also made her a bench show CH. Here is a picture of her on the wood with the meat.

PKC Ch Ch NiteCh "PR' Toler's Tricolor Taz

Home of:
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' LB Red Hot Sweat "Rock" HTX (R.I.P ROCK, 1/27/13)
Former Home of PKC CH AKC CGN GRNITECH CH 'PR' Toler's TriColor Taz
2013 UKC World Qualified
2013 PKC World Qualified
2013/2014 AKC World Qualified
2013 WV State AKC Champion
2014 Ohio State AKC Champion
2014 WV State AKC Youth Champion

PROUD SUPPORTER OF:
E-TOWN KENNELS & SUPPLY
http://www.etownkennelssupply.com/default.html

Old Post 02-26-2013 03:58 PM
Tim Toler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Toler Click here to Send Tim Toler a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Toler Find more posts by Tim Toler Add Tim Toler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Miller
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tim Toler
Hey guys... just wanted to share my little female out of Bone Collector with you... she is a PKC Ch... and she had never been put in any UKC hunts when I got her back around the end of July... We now have put her in 8 UKC hunts and have won 5 of them making her now a NITECH with 2 wins towards GRNTCH and have also made her a bench show CH. Here is a picture of her on the wood with the meat.

PKC Ch Ch NiteCh "PR' Toler's Tricolor Taz

HI - WHAT IS TAZ.S DAM ??

Old Post 03-08-2013 08:40 PM
Andy Miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Miller Click here to Send Andy Miller a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Miller Find more posts by Andy Miller Add Andy Miller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mikyle White
UKC Forum Member

---------------NTCH, PKC GCH ‘PR’ SKUNA RIVER FRED
----------NTCH, PKC GCH ‘PR’ HUB’S (MEDLEY’S HARDWOOD) HOMER
---------------NTCH, PKC SCH ‘PR’ RACCOON VALLEY QUEEN
-----GRNTCH, PKC PCH ‘PR’ BACKWATER BONE COLLECTOR
---------------GRNTCH, PKC CH ‘PR’ FLETCHERS STYLISH JAKE
----------GRNTCH, PKC PCH ‘PR’ LOOKEN UP (TRI COLOR) STYLISH NOWHERES
---------------CH GRNTCH, PKC CH ‘PR’ BACKWATER PEARL

PKC CH, NITECH CH 'PR' Toler's TriColor Taz (2 wins towards GRNITECH)

---------------NTCH, PKC SCH ‘PR’ NIGHT ROCKIN RUDD
----------GRNTCH GRCH, PKC GCH ‘PR’ RUDD’S NIGHT TRAIN
---------------GRNTCH CH ‘PR’ HOLDER’S WILD ANGLE
-----GRNTCH GRCH, PKC CH ‘PR’ NIGHT ROCKING MIDNIGHT ROSIE
---------------GRNTCH, PKC CH ‘PR’ FLETCHERS STYLISH JAKE
----------GRNTCH CH ‘PR’ CURRENT RIVER SILVER LINING
---------------NTCH ‘PR’ CURRENT RIVER STYLISH CANDY

Old Post 03-08-2013 10:00 PM
Mikyle White is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mikyle White Click here to Send Mikyle White a Private Message Click Here to Email Mikyle White Find more posts by Mikyle White Add Mikyle White to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john Duemmer
UKC Forum Member

Lookig for littermates
Bone x Plus points Dolly, they are about 20 Mos.

Old Post 03-08-2013 11:04 PM
john Duemmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john Duemmer Click here to Send john Duemmer a Private Message Click Here to Email john Duemmer Find more posts by john Duemmer Add john Duemmer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Miller
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by john Duemmer
Lookig for littermates
Bone x Plus points Dolly, they are about 20 Mos.

hey john == you gona breed one to chopper?? i got one that is out of plus point penny ...which is out of fletchers stylish jake

Old Post 03-08-2013 11:58 PM
john Duemmer
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Andy Miller
hey john == you gona breed one to chopper?? i got one that is out of plus point penny ...which is out of fletchers stylish jake

Hi Andy hope your back is healin well. Penny was also bred to cold sweat and Dolly is from that cross. I will know by the end of summer if mine is gonna be good enough to breed.

Old Post 03-09-2013 04:26 AM
wvcoonhunters3
UKC Forum Member

dolly mates

hey john i have a bone female litter mate to your dog, she is in ga being hunted in lots of coon and water i really like her and probably will bred her the next time she comes in to a dog i have off of comas legend and a gr nite off of b=b backwater hooker thats pearl 3 times 4 generation. hooker is off of nocturnal nitro litter mate to noctural style trackmans sire

304-524-7025

Old Post 03-10-2013 12:54 AM
wvcoonhunters3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvcoonhunters3 Click here to Send wvcoonhunters3 a Private Message Click Here to Email wvcoonhunters3 Find more posts by wvcoonhunters3 Add wvcoonhunters3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Taz looks good Tim.She is breed to the hilt too.Good luck gettin that last win.

Old Post 04-07-2013 04:14 PM
Tim Toler
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jackson87, we really like her. They say that last win is the toughest... We are going to give our best.

Home of:
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' LB Red Hot Sweat "Rock" HTX (R.I.P ROCK, 1/27/13)
Former Home of PKC CH AKC CGN GRNITECH CH 'PR' Toler's TriColor Taz
2013 UKC World Qualified
2013 PKC World Qualified
2013/2014 AKC World Qualified
2013 WV State AKC Champion
2014 Ohio State AKC Champion
2014 WV State AKC Youth Champion

PROUD SUPPORTER OF:
E-TOWN KENNELS & SUPPLY
http://www.etownkennelssupply.com/default.html

Old Post 04-07-2013 04:27 PM
Tim Toler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Toler Click here to Send Tim Toler a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Toler Find more posts by Tim Toler Add Tim Toler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to the Bone pups that made it to the top 24 of the Little World Hunt tonight.I hope one of them wins it all!

Old Post 06-15-2014 12:51 AM
wanabe
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone have current #s for Bone pups #kc !?

Old Post 01-16-2015 12:03 PM
wanabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wanabe Click here to Send wanabe a Private Message Find more posts by wanabe Add wanabe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bob hough
UKC Forum Member

I bought the Plus Point Dolly dog from Russel James, bred her back to Bone Collector, she only had one female pup, good looking pup that's colored and built right. Gonna be making another cross with Bone when she comes back in and will have some pups for sale.Dolly has been bred to Bone 5 times as of now. I know of several pups outta that cross that are pure coon dogs. Bob Hough, 918 231 2559

Old Post 10-02-2015 05:27 AM
bob hough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bob hough Click here to Send bob hough a Private Message Click Here to Email bob hough Find more posts by bob hough Add bob hough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote