UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Bone Collector
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
walkers513
UKC Forum Member

Bone Collector

Can anyone post the ped for Bone collector

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-13-2011 11:43 AM
walkers513 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkers513 Click here to Send walkers513 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkers513 Find more posts by walkers513 Add walkers513 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregross
UKC Forum Member

Doug Compton owns Bone.. 501-679-7383
..............................................SKUNA RIVER FRED
...............................MEDLEYS HARDWOOD HOMER
..............................................RACCOON VALLEY QUEEN
.............BACKWATER BONE COLLECTOR
..............................................FLETCHERS STYLISH JAKE ...............................LOOKEN UP STYLISH NOWHERES
..............................................BACKWATER PEARL

Old Post 09-19-2011 04:29 AM
gregross is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregross Click here to Send gregross a Private Message Click Here to Email gregross Find more posts by gregross Add gregross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

I heard from several in Ada that this hound is all coondog!!!

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 09-19-2011 05:08 AM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
havedogwillhunt
UKC Forum Member

he reproduces coondogs

this is a pic of my bone pup at five months old. He is ten months know and will strike and tree his own cooon on

Old Post 09-19-2011 05:18 AM
havedogwillhunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for havedogwillhunt Click here to Send havedogwillhunt a Private Message Click Here to Email havedogwillhunt Find more posts by havedogwillhunt Add havedogwillhunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

GRAND NITE CHAMPION BACKWATER BONE COLLECTOR

Old Post 09-19-2011 06:02 AM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandonf
UKC Forum Member

this is my 5 month old female she is out of bone x trackman gyp. She does not stand at my feet when i carry she will go as deep as the older dogs and opens on track a little. Not treeing any yet but thats okay. She has alot of hunt in her.

Old Post 09-19-2011 01:45 PM
brandonf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandonf Click here to Send brandonf a Private Message Click Here to Email brandonf Find more posts by brandonf Add brandonf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

does michael widell own him !!!!!!!

Old Post 09-19-2011 01:57 PM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duke Proulx
UKC Forum Member

My pup out of won first place reg.and high scoring walker at Autumn Oaks this year, TriColor Bone Chiller 17 months old
I believe ol Bone is going to be a reproducer like his ancestors

Old Post 09-20-2011 02:59 PM
Duke Proulx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duke Proulx Find more posts by Duke Proulx Add Duke Proulx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JDC

Hope so I have a 4 month old female out of him, she is smart, pretty and has a good mouth I have high hopes for her.

Old Post 09-20-2011 03:43 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Duke Proulx
My pup out of won first place reg.and high scoring walker at Autumn Oaks this year, TriColor Bone Chiller 17 months old
I believe ol Bone is going to be a reproducer like his ancestors

Here is TriColor Bone Chiller

Old Post 09-20-2011 04:24 PM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregross
UKC Forum Member

Wow congrats on the win!

Old Post 09-20-2011 04:51 PM
gregross is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregross Click here to Send gregross a Private Message Click Here to Email gregross Find more posts by gregross Add gregross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregross
UKC Forum Member

I bred my female to him Sunday she is outta boomhower and is really heavy swamp bred

Old Post 09-20-2011 04:53 PM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

i heard he is very nice hound i'd love to hunt with him sometime. just sounds like a rock solid dog

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Old Post 09-20-2011 05:03 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVY FREEMAN
UKC Forum Member

DOUG SETS BONE APART FROM THE OTHERS IN MY OPINION. ONE OF THE NICEST GUYS YOU WILL MEET AND A STRAIGHT SHOOTER.

Old Post 09-20-2011 05:13 PM
DAVY FREEMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVY FREEMAN Click here to Send DAVY FREEMAN a Private Message Find more posts by DAVY FREEMAN Add DAVY FREEMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Re: he reproduces coondogs

quote:
Originally posted by havedogwillhunt
this is a pic of my bone pup at five months old. He is ten months know and will strike and tree his own cooon on
Great looking pup ,,looks like hes built like a quarter horse !!!

Old Post 09-20-2011 05:22 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rghnd123
UKC Forum Member

Bone

I drew him Friday night in Ada. He's a coondog and did a nice job. Doug Compton is one of the nicest fellows you will meet. Good job and good luck on your win. Shoot for the final four.

Old Post 09-20-2011 05:48 PM
rghnd123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rghnd123 Click here to Send rghnd123 a Private Message Click Here to Email rghnd123 Visit rghnd123's homepage! Find more posts by rghnd123 Add rghnd123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
havedogwillhunt
UKC Forum Member

thanks for the complement Mr. west

he runs track like one and has bones locate....

Old Post 09-21-2011 05:03 AM
havedogwillhunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for havedogwillhunt Click here to Send havedogwillhunt a Private Message Click Here to Email havedogwillhunt Find more posts by havedogwillhunt Add havedogwillhunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blake Iverson
UKC Forum Member

Ship Semen

Can I get some Bone semen shipped?

Old Post 10-04-2011 02:01 AM
Blake Iverson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blake Iverson Click here to Send Blake Iverson a Private Message Click Here to Email Blake Iverson Find more posts by Blake Iverson Add Blake Iverson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D Compton
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys, Bone is still hunted several nights a week, anyone one is welcome to hunt with him,

Old Post 03-06-2012 08:58 PM
D Compton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D Compton Click here to Send D Compton a Private Message Click Here to Email D Compton Find more posts by D Compton Add D Compton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D Compton
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ship Semen

quote:
Originally posted by Blake Iverson
Can I get some Bone semen shipped?

Dont get on here much, I have got some collected! Thanks

Old Post 03-16-2012 09:53 PM
D Compton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D Compton Click here to Send D Compton a Private Message Click Here to Email D Compton Find more posts by D Compton Add D Compton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uponthewood
UKC Forum Member

I got a trackman female I am wantin to bredd to bone how much is the semen shipped to ky

Old Post 04-08-2012 08:45 PM
uponthewood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for uponthewood Click here to Send uponthewood a Private Message Find more posts by uponthewood Add uponthewood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

You better call the number in the AD cause they don't get on here much.

Old Post 04-09-2012 04:20 AM
Joey

I hunted with him a couple of week ago. We dropped him twice and looked at two coons with him. Well mannered, good mouth and had the meat. Looked like a coon dog to me.

Old Post 04-09-2012 06:59 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

I don't know jack diddly about bone collector and never hunted with him, but there is a litter up this way that is hunting age and I have hunted with one of them and he is nice!!!

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 04-09-2012 01:43 PM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D Compton
UKC Forum Member

Bone's oldest pups are a little over 2, so far looking good, I have some seman collected in Pellet form it is located in southern arkansas, dont know about the cost of shipping, You can call me and I will give you the vet clinics #. Thanks Doug

Last edited by D Compton on 04-10-2012 at 12:20 AM

Old Post 04-09-2012 11:27 PM