UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Looking for a picture of GRNITECH 'PR' SAWYER'S IOWA TRUMP
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CoondogUp
Here is another Trump son:
Travis Adreon and Yukon. I would of love to seen Yukon in person!!!

That is Troy Ferrari in this picture

http://stirekcanineservices.weebly.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-02-2011 10:16 PM
StrawberryMt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StrawberryMt Click here to Send StrawberryMt a Private Message Click Here to Email StrawberryMt Find more posts by StrawberryMt Add StrawberryMt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Man I am getting old... He just looks like another young whopper snapper there.

Travis... I was wondering myself but thanks for the correction.

Man that is one beautiful dog!!!

HOME OF:

RIP: GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR' HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER (SKIPPER X UNFORGIVENS PAIGE) Frozen Semen Available

RIP: GRNITECH 'PR' IOWA STYLE EXTREME LIZZY (GCH GRNITECH Bear Creek Hanna daughter)

GRWCH GRNITECH GRCH Belly Buster (Drifter x Half Breed Joey)

GRNITECH GRCH Iowa Style Wild Storm (Big D & 6 shots of Clover)

Old Post 07-02-2011 11:58 PM
CoondogUp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoondogUp Click here to Send CoondogUp a Private Message Click Here to Email CoondogUp Find more posts by CoondogUp Add CoondogUp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brianv31
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by RH.
what is the jinks dog that he mentions in the top ad??

x2, curious about this Jinks dog

Old Post 07-03-2011 12:08 AM
brianv31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianv31 Click here to Send brianv31 a Private Message Click Here to Email brianv31 Find more posts by brianv31 Add brianv31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brianv31
UKC Forum Member

Does it make sense the Jinks dog would be Miami Valley Stylish Jinx that Chris Saunders owned?

Last edited by brianv31 on 07-03-2011 at 01:37 AM

Old Post 07-03-2011 12:32 AM
brianv31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianv31 Click here to Send brianv31 a Private Message Click Here to Email brianv31 Find more posts by brianv31 Add brianv31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stonehill
UKC Forum Member

I don't know anything about the Jinks dog. Sorry!

One thing I do remember was the female that was bred to Ozark Preacher (top side of Trumps ped.) belonged to Clyde Caudle here in mo. Her name was Caudle's Mo Singing Barb. She raised a lot of pups out of Preacher and most of them made good.She was a direct daughter of Derickson's Singing Banjo.If You don't know Singing Banjo ,He would be next in line behind Merchant's Banjo ll and Houses Chief for big time sons of Johnsons Banjo.
Glad if any of this history has been of interest.

Old Post 07-03-2011 01:30 AM
stonehill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stonehill Click here to Send stonehill a Private Message Click Here to Email stonehill Find more posts by stonehill Add stonehill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hayrakeswildjoe
UKC Forum Member

the jinx dog was a littermate to stylish little man, little man was out of stylish clover and thunder girl thunder girl had one litter and produced i think 5 pups 3gr nt 2 nt ch thunder girl was wick bred

Old Post 07-03-2011 01:36 AM
hayrakeswildjoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayrakeswildjoe Click here to Send hayrakeswildjoe a Private Message Click Here to Email hayrakeswildjoe Find more posts by hayrakeswildjoe Add hayrakeswildjoe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

I'M THINKIN

THAT IT IS CHRIS' JINX DOG. JUST SENT HIM A TEXT, SHOULD KNOW FOR SURE IN A FEW. <v>

Last edited by jodaviess1 on 07-03-2011 at 04:36 AM

Old Post 07-03-2011 02:01 AM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

MIAMI VALLEY STYLISH JINX

WHITEY X GIRL <v>

Old Post 07-03-2011 04:36 AM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

HOME OF:

RIP: GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR' HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER (SKIPPER X UNFORGIVENS PAIGE) Frozen Semen Available

RIP: GRNITECH 'PR' IOWA STYLE EXTREME LIZZY (GCH GRNITECH Bear Creek Hanna daughter)

Old Post 07-03-2011 09:23 AM
CoondogUp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoondogUp Click here to Send CoondogUp a Private Message Click Here to Email CoondogUp Find more posts by CoondogUp Add CoondogUp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Courtney looks like you have something good. Happening!!!!!! Getting some old blood back,nice looking pups betnanfemalemwouldmcross real nice on some skuna river blood in the future!!!!!! Glad to see you back at the game and hope your pups turn out to win the world!!!!!

Old Post 07-03-2011 01:06 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

anybody

know what happened to the trump and ann cross in the pic ad?
would like to know if anybody carried that cross on?

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 07-03-2011 10:37 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Joe... thanks it feels good to be back into it. Going on back to what I'd say has been my most consistent night after night, easy to train, little to no trash problems and a coon when they tree.

Cripple creek... I don't know anything, but sure wish I did. Hopefully someone will step forward.

HOME OF:

Old Post 07-04-2011 02:24 AM
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Here is a grandson to Old Trump.... Hack & Doug were one tough team.

HOME OF:

Old Post 07-04-2011 02:25 AM
jason2579
UKC Forum Member

I have seen at least 3 of these dogs in the timber. All coondogs where ever you put them. I crossed my old walker out of Harry and Terry daniels bred female which showed WLD CH Duke Wick's stylish Banjo on his papers to a Chic's Wild Style female. Made a very nice cross brought some good old blood up close. Had 8 females and 1 male but only 3 females survived out of the whole cross made me sick. The 3 that survived made nice dogs 1 which Mr. Daniels won't let loose of.

NT CH Bullets Iowa River Squirt
Five star state hunt championship 2nd place
Five star qualifier 1st place win.
Bbcha sectional high scoring male
World hunt qualified 2009
9th place open bluetick reunion
Davis's Iowa River Striker ( Squirt X J and N's Blue Night Sky)

BnJs Sugar Babe.
Hitting the comp hunts 2015

"Whatever works for you"

Old Post 07-04-2011 03:21 AM
jason2579 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason2579 Click here to Send jason2579 a Private Message Click Here to Email jason2579 Find more posts by jason2579 Add jason2579 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Jason
Is Terry still coonhunting? I grew up coonhunting with Terry, he use to call me "the berry eating kid from Traer". Those were the days. I thought he was just running Beagels now. The Beagels are taking the place of these once hardcore coonhunters... Travis Adreon, Terry Daniels and Doug Cheek all hunt the little hounds now. However, I am slowly pulling Travis back to the DARKSIDE : P

HOME OF:

Last edited by CoondogUp on 07-04-2011 at 05:24 PM

Old Post 07-04-2011 04:38 AM
brogy

I've spoken to Travis several times over the years and its always like speaking to a friend although I've never met him in person.

Here is a pic of a male out of Travis Adreon's Iowa Buckeye and my Dad's Gr Nite Ch Maggie female. Travis has a littermate female to this male.

Old Post 07-04-2011 07:09 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jason2579
UKC Forum Member

I also have known Terry since i was knee high to grasshopper. Him and my Dad ( Don Davis ) and uncles Ron Davis and Robbie davis spent countless nights chasing them pot lickers around. Him and dad started beagle hunting right before died passed away and like the walker dogs old Terry was making a name in the beagle world. Terry don't move around much anymore bad knees and back and what have ya. Even lost his hearing for while but got implant put in and hears better than i remember LOL. I get him out to listen every once in a blue moon but Terry is still Terry. He's planning on making a cross here pretty soon well from what i've been told several crosses at least 6 that are going to bring back some of Terry's old blood should be interesting to say the least. He's already trying to get me to take a couple to get started even though i converted to blue dogs about 8 years ago. LOL but never know Terry has a way talking you into something that you may not want to do. LOL. Is That drifter dog listed below the one that Troy had up here. If it is i guided that dog the night he won the governs cup up here.

BnJs Sugar Babe.

"Whatever works for you"

Last edited by jason2579 on 07-04-2011 at 07:32 AM

Old Post 07-04-2011 07:30 AM
jason2579 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason2579 Click here to Send jason2579 a Private Message Click Here to Email jason2579 Find more posts by jason2579 Add jason2579 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

Jason that is a different Drifter.Troy still has the Drifter you guided.I had Troys Drifter here all winter and am trying to put it together to get him back.

http://stirekcanineservices.weebly.com

Old Post 07-04-2011 10:40 PM
StrawberryMt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StrawberryMt Click here to Send StrawberryMt a Private Message Click Here to Email StrawberryMt Find more posts by StrawberryMt Add StrawberryMt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jason2579
UKC Forum Member

Thanks i just remembered his name was drifter and he was black and white. Very nice dog at that time. Troy couldn't believe the coon we treed that nite and only moved once to the back side of the bluff. Troy kept wanting to move after the first 3 i stepped back shine the bluff it lit up like christmas trees he said no this spots fine LOL.

BnJs Sugar Babe.

"Whatever works for you"

Old Post 07-05-2011 12:12 AM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

DANIEL'S DOGS

USED TO DRAW WILLE AND DUMBDOG AND SEEN OLE DOT GO. TRACY SEDRELL AND MIKE FLOSINGER ON THE LEAD STRAP. <v>

Old Post 07-05-2011 01:16 AM
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Marc,
Travis just bred Diamond (Buckeye x Maggie) to Joe Birkenstock's stud dog. Should make a nice cross. Your male is a good looking sucker and I am sure he hunts just as good as he looks.

Jason,
The Drifter Dog I have is High Plains Drifter, where as Troy's dog is Styles High Plains Drifter ... both nice dogs. The Drifter dog I hunt will be back in Iowa until August. If you like Blueticks you'd like Drifter then... he's houndy, big booming bawl, that can work and move a cold track and put a coon on the end. Here is a little something on him.

HOME OF:

Last edited by CoondogUp on 07-05-2011 at 03:07 AM

Old Post 07-05-2011 03:01 AM
jason2579
UKC Forum Member

I like anything that's a good coondog LOL. Just got burnt out on walkers so tried something different. Pretty sure if Terry gets his way i'll have a walker to hunt up for awhile.

Perry i remember Willie and Dumbdog well. Hunted with Dot several times. Old Stoney chased his but a few times threw the woods. I remember one hunt i was 13 or 14 and withdrew to go get willie he was treeing his back side off about 1/4 away from us but the thing was Terry was hunting him and he was about 5 miles from where they cut loose. LOL. Old Terry was smiling when me and dad pulled in and asked him if he lost something. LOL. God i miss them old days at the legrand club and the old farts that use to hunt there.

BnJs Sugar Babe.

"Whatever works for you"

Old Post 07-05-2011 04:16 AM
brogy

Courtney,

If you get a minute and can find a pedigree on Joe's male that Diamond is bred to, please pass it on to me.

We don't own the male in the picture. We sold him as a pup and he got traded to an Amish hide hunter. He typically hunts curs and got the Buckeye pup as a started pup on a dog trade. Once he got a few curs going he sold him. I did go down and hunt with him a couple times. He was a nice enough hound. All chop mouthed. He got rolled by a pitbull / cur dog a couple times and I heard he carried a chip on his shoulder after that. Last I knew he was in Wisconsin.

My Dad raised Diamond as a pup. In my opinion, she had a better disposition and more nose than Maggie. Might not have been as fast as Maggie but was more accurate. I hunted her a little and she too was all chop mouthed which I didn't care for but I almost regret ever selling her. We sold her to Travis as a 2 year old I think. Travis says she's the most accurate dog he's hunted since Buckeye.

Maggie is in VA with Chris St John and was bred around the same time as Diamond. I figure either way, Dad will be getting a piece of Maggie back in either a Maggie pup or a Diamond pup. I'd like to see the old man get a pup either way to hopefully light his fire again. He ain't been the same since he and Maggie got old and both lost a step.

I've also heard several good things on your Drifter dog. I seen him a few years ago at the Zone 1 semi finals and he sure is a good lookin' rascal. Sounds like a real nice hound.

Old Post 07-05-2011 05:28 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by brogy
Courtney,

If you get a minute and can find a pedigree on Joe's male that Diamond is bred to, please pass it on to me.

We don't own the male in the picture. We sold him as a pup and he got traded to an Amish hide hunter. He typically hunts curs and got the Buckeye pup as a started pup on a dog trade. Once he got a few curs going he sold him. I did go down and hunt with him a couple times. He was a nice enough hound. All chop mouthed. He got rolled by a pitbull / cur dog a couple times and I heard he carried a chip on his shoulder after that. Last I knew he was in Wisconsin.

My Dad raised Diamond as a pup. In my opinion, she had a better disposition and more nose than Maggie. Might not have been as fast as Maggie but was more accurate. I hunted her a little and she too was all chop mouthed which I didn't care for but I almost regret ever selling her. We sold her to Travis as a 2 year old I think. Travis says she's the most accurate dog he's hunted since Buckeye.

Maggie is in VA with Chris St John and was bred around the same time as Diamond. I figure either way, Dad will be getting a piece of Maggie back in either a Maggie pup or a Diamond pup. I'd like to see the old man get a pup either way to hopefully light his fire again. He ain't been the same since he and Maggie got old and both lost a step.

I've also heard several good things on your Drifter dog. I seen him a few years ago at the Zone 1 semi finals and he sure is a good lookin' rascal. Sounds like a real nice hound.

Marc,
Travis texted me this "Doubled up on Scorp, Heavy Daniels bred with a little Nailor."

She's due around the 9th of August. Should be some good old breeding and I here Joe's dog is extra nice. So I think your Dad will be getting a nice one and who knows maybe that step will return ; )

HOME OF:

Old Post 07-07-2011 09:02 PM
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Ryan Truitt's dog "Style" which was out of out of Roxie and Babes stylish Banjo...

HOME OF:

Old Post 07-09-2011 06:46 AM