UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Tree Griping Joe
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wally Martin
UKC Forum Member

Tree Grippin Joe

Can Someone Please Post Pedigree And Or There Opinion Of Dog And Offspring Thanks
....................................Wally

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-23-2007 01:42 PM
Wally Martin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wally Martin Click here to Send Wally Martin a Private Message Click Here to Email Wally Martin Find more posts by Wally Martin Add Wally Martin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

I posted this a while back, you can search for it by typing in Gripping. You won't hear a bad thing about this dog. Why he isn't being bred to more is simply because he is not promoted. A prime prime example of how money can make a stud.

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...hlight=Gripping

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 01-23-2007 02:08 PM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOUG CHEEK
UKC Forum Member

WALLY ---RON MANNS OWNS ==JOE ===REAL NICE MAN --CALL HIM 574/551/0368

ALWAYS GO BY THE RULES AND NEVER A PROBLEM

Old Post 01-23-2007 03:59 PM
DOUG CHEEK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOUG CHEEK Click here to Send DOUG CHEEK a Private Message Click Here to Email DOUG CHEEK Find more posts by DOUG CHEEK Add DOUG CHEEK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

...............Dual Gr. Ch. Minkler's Kansas Dancer
..........Dual Gr. Ch. Minkler's Kansas Storm
...............Fultz' Singing Susie
.....Gr. Nt. Ch. Minkler's Kansas Thunder
...............Dual Gr. Ch. Rogers' Sugar Loaf Chief II
..........Outlaw's Reba
...............Ch. Nt. Ch. Skeeter's Sally Ann
Gr. Nt. Ch. Tree Grippin Joe
...............Dual Gr. Ch. Minkler's Kansas Dancer
..........Nt. Ch. Tree Grippin Rip
...............Gr. Nt. Ch. Charles' Cricket
.....Little Cricket II
...............Dual Gr. Ch. House's Lipper
..........Lipper's Spring Creek Cricket
...............Spring Creek Sugar

Old Post 01-23-2007 04:50 PM
Grant Noeske is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grant Noeske Click here to Send Grant Noeske a Private Message Visit Grant Noeske's homepage! Find more posts by Grant Noeske Add Grant Noeske to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oliesmith
UKC Forum Member

tree gripping joe dogs

i have a web page on joe in the walker classafied and there is a couple ntch out of joe and i have 2 young dogs own there 1 four month old one 12 month old the page is under johnnie conley for more info call me olie smith 260-526-3264 i have the mother of the young bred back to joe i have a 4 year old ntch with 3 wins toward there also

Last edited by oliesmith on 02-07-2007 at 12:31 AM

Old Post 01-23-2007 06:38 PM
oliesmith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oliesmith Click here to Send oliesmith a Private Message Click Here to Email oliesmith Find more posts by oliesmith Add oliesmith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

I've hunted with Joe a bunch....he is 110% coon dog....bar none.

I've hunted with as many of Joe's pups as anyone in the country, and more of them than most folks in the country...they are nice dogs that all seem to start easily, and tree real live coon.

I raised a litter out of him of five pups. The only two that survived are both NT CH with wins to Grand.

He's tough, and his pups are tough!

Last edited by Oak Ridge on 01-23-2007 at 07:47 PM

Old Post 01-23-2007 07:44 PM
Oak Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Ridge Click here to Send Oak Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Ridge Find more posts by Oak Ridge Add Oak Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

he has a couple good half mates out there-- all being out of Kansas Thunder-- one of them is GRNITECH HALLS ROCK RUN CLOUD-- good honest strike dog and classy tree dog-- acuurate, loud, good looking-- all around nice dog-- he has been bred once i think to a female off of abbots lip-lock jaws and about 5 of those pups are dong their own thing-- by themselver--- i herad one sold for 900 bucks at 7 months old

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Old Post 01-23-2007 09:06 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Solid Northern
UKC Forum Member

WALLY

Check with uncle Tom , there are not many that he won't know all about , and say hay 2'm 4 me and cousin Ernie from Wellington County.

Old Post 01-23-2007 10:06 PM
Solid Northern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Solid Northern Click here to Send Solid Northern a Private Message Find more posts by Solid Northern Add Solid Northern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wally Martin
UKC Forum Member

Hey Paul How Are Ya I Think Toms Looking Through Southern Pines Jet Glasses These Days Its All He Can See

Old Post 01-24-2007 01:26 PM
Wally Martin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wally Martin Click here to Send Wally Martin a Private Message Click Here to Email Wally Martin Find more posts by Wally Martin Add Wally Martin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luvmyhorse
UKC Forum Member

I talked to Ron Manns yesterday and he told me he enrolled Tree Grippin Joe in the performance program for this year. His pups born this year are now eligible for the Super Stakes and Performance program. Joe will be 8 years old in a few days, and he will be hunting him in Eufala, Alabama in the middle of February. Ron is a great guy, and Joe is a real coondog.

Oakridge Treeing Walkers and Newlin Quarter Horses
www.oakridgecoonhounds.com

Old Post 01-26-2007 06:41 PM
Luvmyhorse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luvmyhorse Click here to Send Luvmyhorse a Private Message Click Here to Email Luvmyhorse Visit Luvmyhorse's homepage! Find more posts by Luvmyhorse Add Luvmyhorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

What is Kansas Dancer out of??

Old Post 02-05-2007 07:28 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Forest,

Dancer was out of Spring Creek Rock

Old Post 02-05-2007 07:43 PM
Oak Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Ridge Click here to Send Oak Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Ridge Find more posts by Oak Ridge Add Oak Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Oak Ridge
Forest,

Dancer was out of Spring Creek Rock

I believe Dancer was out of Gr. Nt. Ch. Neosho River Jet and Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Minkler's Kansas Kate.

Old Post 02-05-2007 07:55 PM
Grant Noeske is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grant Noeske Click here to Send Grant Noeske a Private Message Visit Grant Noeske's homepage! Find more posts by Grant Noeske Add Grant Noeske to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Grant Noeske
I believe Dancer was out of Gr. Nt. Ch. Neosho River Jet and Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Minkler's Kansas Kate.

Can you go back any further??

What are some common characteristics of the Kansas Dancer line??

Old Post 02-05-2007 08:46 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Grant Noeske

Grant,

You are right...not sure what I was thinking!

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:28 PM
Jerry Moll
UKC Forum Member

Yes, Tree Grippin Joe is a fine hound and Ron Manns is a super guy. A little more on the breeding.

1998 Lee Crawford Invitational Winner PKC CH Gr Nite Ch Salt Creek Private Dancer was a full sister to Gr Nite Ch Minkler’s Kansas Storm. Storm was Thunder’s sire and Joe’s grandsire. Private Dancer was the mother of Hardwood Henry and many other fine hounds.

....................GRNITECH Maynard's Burning Fork Son
..........Gr Nite Ch Neosho River Jet
....................GRNITECH Neosho River Checkers
.....Gr Nite Ch Gr Ch Minkler’s Kansas Dancer
....................GRNITECH Minkler’s Kansas Czar
..........Gr Nite Ch Ch Minkler’s Kansas Kate
....................Cheif's Banjo Jude
Gr Nite Ch Ch PKC CH Salt Creek Private Dancer
....................Nite Ch The Foot
..........Gr Nite Ch Spring Creek Foot II
....................Rough River Patty
.....Fultz’ Singing Susie
....................GRNITECH Leader's Dark Mountain Dan
..........Nite Ch Henry’s Black Dot
....................Renegade Black Jewel

Last edited by Jerry Moll on 02-06-2007 at 01:19 AM

Old Post 02-05-2007 11:08 PM
Jerry Moll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerry Moll Click here to Send Jerry Moll a Private Message Click Here to Email Jerry Moll Visit Jerry Moll's homepage! Find more posts by Jerry Moll Add Jerry Moll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stack62
UKC Forum Member

Is Joe in Al?

Old Post 02-06-2007 12:01 AM
stack62 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stack62 Click here to Send stack62 a Private Message Click Here to Email stack62 Find more posts by stack62 Add stack62 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOUG CHEEK
UKC Forum Member

INDIANA

ALWAYS GO BY THE RULES AND NEVER A PROBLEM

Old Post 02-06-2007 12:30 AM
DOUG CHEEK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOUG CHEEK Click here to Send DOUG CHEEK a Private Message Click Here to Email DOUG CHEEK Find more posts by DOUG CHEEK Add DOUG CHEEK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Forest
Can you go back any further??

What are some common characteristics of the Kansas Dancer line??

Well, I can picture Dancer in the ads that Greg Minkler used to run on him and I remember Neosho River Jet when he was studded too, but I can't remember exactly what he or Kate were out of. They go back to Spring Creek Rock, probably through Minkler's Kansas Rock....but I can't write their pedigree for you on the fly...

Can't tell you what the typical Dancer bred dog was like. I only hunted with one or two.

Old Post 02-06-2007 12:43 AM
TreeSmokin
UKC Forum Member

My uncle kept Joe down here in eastern Kentucky and hunted him for awhile. In the few nights that I hunted with Joe I found him to be extremely independent, a wonderful track dog, a tree dog second to none, and deadly accurate. While we had him I bred my female to him. She whelped six pups. 4 of those pups lived and turned a year old on Dec. 2nd. All the pups will tree, and the two that died were treeing by eight months of age. Joe is a REPRODUCER! I bred my female back to Joe on Dec. 26th. I doubt anyone that knows the dog at all will be able to honestly give a bad report on him.

Will gladly give references on Joe and his pups.
Adam Conley
(606)297-7623

Old Post 02-06-2007 12:57 AM
TreeSmokin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TreeSmokin Click here to Send TreeSmokin a Private Message Click Here to Email TreeSmokin Visit TreeSmokin's homepage! Find more posts by TreeSmokin Add TreeSmokin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jerry Moll
UKC Forum Member

Grant, I added a little more detail above.

Old Post 02-06-2007 01:20 AM
Jerry Moll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerry Moll Click here to Send Jerry Moll a Private Message Click Here to Email Jerry Moll Visit Jerry Moll's homepage! Find more posts by Jerry Moll Add Jerry Moll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TreeSmokin
UKC Forum Member

Here's a few pictures I took of Joe treed sorry about the glare on his face, I left my light on.

Old Post 02-06-2007 02:48 AM
TreeSmokin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TreeSmokin Click here to Send TreeSmokin a Private Message Click Here to Email TreeSmokin Visit TreeSmokin's homepage! Find more posts by TreeSmokin Add TreeSmokin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

Facinating that there are so few pups out of this dog. I have NEVER heard a bad word said about him and on this board, that is nothing short of amazing.

Come on guys with good females. Let Joe help you out.

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 02-06-2007 04:19 AM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oliesmith
UKC Forum Member

tree gripping joe

i have some youny dogs out of joe listed in the secound coonhound of ukc treeing walker under jonnie conley my name is smith i have nc smith jack of diamonds joe has 48 pups on ground 3 litters are a year or younger i no of at least 6 nc or grand i have a litter out of joe and a house bread gyp it is the 2 cross the first 1 was 7 month the 3 of feb they are doing real good need any more on joe or his pups give me a call olie smith 260-562-3264 cell 921-332-6448 go to treeing walker look young dogs out of tree gripping joe under johnnie conley

Last edited by oliesmith on 02-07-2007 at 12:12 AM

Old Post 02-06-2007 03:00 PM
oliesmith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oliesmith Click here to Send oliesmith a Private Message Click Here to Email oliesmith Find more posts by oliesmith Add oliesmith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

What kind of mouth does he have?

and more importantly, what kind of mouths does he throw?

Old Post 02-06-2007 05:05 PM