UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Best places for semen withdrawal and storage in the country
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Best places for semen withdrawal and storage in the country

Could you guys give me some ideas to where to get my dos semen collected and stored?

I have been going to Nevergone for the last 15 years, but it is really expensive there now to get a dogs semen collected.

I was wanting different options.

Thanks John

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-25-2019 05:22 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

What is he charging now ?

Old Post 06-25-2019 06:48 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Re: Best places for semen withdrawal and storage in the country

quote:
Originally posted by timber hunter
Could you guys give me some ideas to where to get my dos semen collected and stored?

I have been going to Nevergone for the last 15 years, but it is really expensive there now to get a dogs semen collected.

I was wanting different options.

Thanks John

They are cheaper then anywhere else I have checked. Dean finally got smart and became competitive, I guess.

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;
UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled
'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Roads Mr Big Shot (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Good Time Charlie (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads Karma's a Witch (Dr Law x JLo) ~ Co-Owned with Jimmy Inman

~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~

~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 06-25-2019 07:23 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

cost

$500 for semen collection

Old Post 06-25-2019 07:27 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prime Time 29
UKC Forum Member

Block Sport Hounds in North Carolina is very reasonable and knowledgeable. Give her a call she will help you out. You can find her on Facebook or they have a website.

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' PRIME TIME MAJOR LEAGUE
GRNITECH PKC CHAMPION ‘PR' PRIME TIME OUTLAW JESSE JAMES HTX3

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!!!
–- Wyatt Earp

A hunter's ego is a heavy burden for a hound to carry!

Old Post 06-25-2019 09:33 PM
Prime Time 29 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time 29 Click here to Send Prime Time 29 a Private Message Click Here to Email Prime Time 29 Find more posts by Prime Time 29 Add Prime Time 29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Karter Maupin
UKC Forum Member

Block sport hounds.

She is tip top and had went to school the same place as dean. She will do you right!

Old Post 06-25-2019 09:47 PM
Karter Maupin is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Karter Maupin Click here to Send Karter Maupin a Private Message Click Here to Email Karter Maupin Find more posts by Karter Maupin Add Karter Maupin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Its $350 here to collect, evaluate and you get a print out complete analysis of its quality along with their recommended amount of straws to use per breeding depending on the quality of semen they get from your stud. I wouldn't collect, buy or use semen that didnt have a semen analysis done on it .
Learned that the hard way !!!!!
In addition to the $350 they charge $110 yr here to store it which i dont pay anymore.
You're better off buying a tank and
storing it yourself if you plan on keeping the semen for over
5 years. IMHO

Old Post 06-25-2019 09:53 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D Brothers
UKC Forum Member

I use Nevergone and Blocksport

Old Post 06-26-2019 01:20 AM
D Brothers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D Brothers Click here to Send D Brothers a Private Message Click Here to Email D Brothers Find more posts by D Brothers Add D Brothers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote