UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Will Your Dogs Do That.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Will Your Dogs Do That.

I was watching a rerun of Mountain Men Last night and as always. When someone is working Hounds I pay attention. I like to see how they have them trained and how the dogs respond to the owners commands. I say some English hounds treeing on some Mountain Lion last night. I will say I was impressed. At the first tree they were called off the tree and told to search for another Lion which was in the area. They came right off the tree and left there on the other Lion. Then when it was treed. A limb broke and the Lion and Dogs left there in a hurry. When the Lion treed it was seen and then again the owner just said to the dogs "Lets Go". They walked away from the tree with no leash on.

How many of your coon dogs will do that or was I watching Fake News. LOL

Last edited by Bruce m. Conkey on 06-14-2019 at 02:11 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-14-2019 02:08 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Melblank
UKC Forum Member

I have witnessed it. They train their dogs to do things I personally haven’t seen in coondogs. They rarely put a dog on a lead, the dogs can be let off their chain and they load themselves, and they can be called in and put on a track. Pretty impressive. My hound doesn’t handle like that though it’s probably my fault.

Old Post 06-14-2019 02:17 PM
Melblank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melblank Click here to Send Melblank a Private Message Find more posts by Melblank Add Melblank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Bizich
Banned

Bruce I have a dog all I got to do is call her name and say come.She will come down off tree straight to me. She is a pressure stay put tree dog Makes it nice when they are in real thick briars at a tree to call her off. Or when hunting young dogs don't have to leash her to get them off a tree.

Had another I sold recently that I could unleash 100 yards from truck .If you could see truck just say her name and load . She would run straight to truck load and wait for me to shut the door.
I accomplished both these with a training system and toner in conjunction them understanding my commands.

Guy I hunt with has his whistle broke . Can call them off from just about any where.
This happened with same guys dogs . We were hunting and I went on in to catch them while he went back to drive truck around to get closer.
This is the absolute truth what happened next. He tells me to just call his older dog off and she will follow me without a lead. I had to collect and lead three dogs off a what I thought was a tree.
Upon getting to the 'tree' I found them to actually be treed on a hollow downed tree. His two on one end mine on the other. It was apparent that they were making contact with the coon. I pulled mine back and could see the coon. I attempted to get his off the opposite end but was having a difficult time with only two leads and getting a double coupler on one then the other. I could again see the coon and they were making contact too. Which was puzzling me cause this log was longer then that. Assessed situation and realized there were actually two coon in this log.
Any way got my dog tied back about ten or better yards . Got his one younger dog tied back. Thinking now I got to get the older one from inside of the log. Then I'm like lets see how good she does listen. I commanded her name and called her a couple times. That dog left an honest to goodness all out face to face coon fight and followed me out of the woods to the truck "ALL WITHOUT A LEAD' talk about being impressed. I still am awe struck that it happened.

Gone but never forgotten:
NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
NtChGrCh Dryfork Little Blue Baby Doll
2009 Pa Show Dog Of The Year
GrCh Dryfork Little Black Book
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
Gone too soon RIP my baby girl
Gr.Ch. Black Dog Black Cherry
GrCh Dryfork Black Dog Raine
One of kind and would make a believer out of you when you thought there were no coon left
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper
2018 Pa. Show Dog Of Year
Gr.Ch. Batman's Poison Ivy
2011&2013 WTDA Pa State Champion
2011&2013 Overall Hunt For The Cure
Ch. Jay's Greenridge Heidi
In memory of my best friend "Jay"

Last edited by Pat Bizich on 06-14-2019 at 02:48 PM

Old Post 06-14-2019 02:34 PM
Pat Bizich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Bizich Click here to Send Pat Bizich a Private Message Find more posts by Pat Bizich Add Pat Bizich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Pat, I know some of the smart ones can and will do things people won't believe unless they see it.

The old school nature I have. Wants to tell me that dogs trained to good, looses some of their competition edge. My old age nature is starting to say. Who cares. I like a dog that is easy to handle and listens to what you say.

Old Post 06-14-2019 03:09 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

My old walker does, sometimes I need to raise my voicebut she will and heel out!

Its a wonderful thing! Her father did also! Temember one night hunt when he was treed waay in there by himselfand was told by guide from our way it was swim a nasty river and long way from otherside. So I started yellin, that was a surprised cast when he shut his mouth and came to my hand!

Old Post 06-14-2019 03:57 PM
ronald schultz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronald schultz Click here to Send ronald schultz a Private Message Find more posts by ronald schultz Add ronald schultz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AAThoundhunter
UKC Forum Member

I have one that I can call off the tree and walk out without a lead. If I call him out of something and want to keep hunting the area I just have to put the lead on him and unsnap him and he goes hunting again. He knows once he’s called off and no lead is put on its time to head to the truck. It makes it nice to be able to walk a dog out without a lead. If you spend time with the dog and he understands your commands it’s really not hard to get them to do it. I didn’t start calling him off trees until he was consistently treeing coons and staying put though.

Old Post 06-14-2019 03:59 PM
AAThoundhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AAThoundhunter Click here to Send AAThoundhunter a Private Message Find more posts by AAThoundhunter Add AAThoundhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dgwesley56
UKC Forum Member

Can your dogs do this

I have two walker litter mates that just turned three I never have to put a lease on them but leaving the tree I have to watch them or they will sneak off I’m 63 and I can’t have a dog pulling or getting tangled up I have a hard enough time staying upright on my on. I am working on toneing them back from a long distance.

Old Post 06-14-2019 04:00 PM
dgwesley56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dgwesley56 Click here to Send dgwesley56 a Private Message Find more posts by dgwesley56 Add dgwesley56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Not something you see much anymore, when it comes to coonhunting.

Last fall I met up with David McKee and a friend of his from South Carolina for a hunt one night in Northern Indiana. They had seven dogs in the box. When we arrived at the hunting spot, they opened the doors and they all busted out! I was like "wait...what, we hunting all of these boogars at the same time"? lol.

With some vocal direction, David's buddy got them all headed in the right direction and off they went. We treed a couple coons along the way on that drop and then headed back to the truck.

It seemed like a bit of a hassle to me to hunt that way but they actually listened better than I would have expected. There was more hunter and hound vocalization going on than what we've been used to. Nonetheless, I was impressed with how they handled albeit a bit of organized chaos.

Old Post 06-14-2019 04:16 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Al Medcalf
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

The old school nature I have. Wants to tell me that dogs trained to good, looses some of their competition edge. My old age nature is starting to say. Who cares. I like a dog that is easy to handle and listens to what you say. [/B][/QUOTE]

Bruce, I had a Black & Tan gyp that you could call off a track or tree with a whistle. I never called her off of but one tree and she immediately jumped in a big rain swollen creek and swam about 50 yards to me. She would also heel out of the woods.

As far as loosing a competitive edge, she had so much hustle and drive that a lot of times she wouldn't empty out until you took her off the first tree. I can't take credit for training her because she came that way when I got her from H. L. Meyer. H. L. had a big trophy that she won at a big hunt in Texas. It was for high scoring Black & Tan (I believe) On that cast the dogs treed on the opposite side of a deep creek. They could score the tree from the bank that they were on. All the other cast members started taking their billfolds and stuff out of their pockets and H. L. was just standing there. The judge asked H. L. if he was going to handle his dog. H. L. told him that if he told him to handle his dog that he would. Judge said "Well, handle your dog". H. L. blew his whistle 3 times and said "Nancy here". She jumped in the creek and came right to him.

I sure miss old Nancy.

Old Post 06-14-2019 04:20 PM
Al Medcalf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Al Medcalf Click here to Send Al Medcalf a Private Message Click Here to Email Al Medcalf Find more posts by Al Medcalf Add Al Medcalf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I know some of these dogs are exceptionally trained. About a year ago I had a guy pull into the parking lot of the store and he had a truck stuffed with hounds. We got to talking and he was from out west and they were cat dogs and he had come to town to hunt with a friend here. I wanted to see his dogs and we walked to his truck. I saw him opening the box door and I reminded him there was a highway maybe 75 feet away. He said that was no problem. He called one an out of the herd of dogs it came. Again I told him that highway is right there. The dog went a peed on a bush and then came right back when called and got in the truck. I watched all his dogs perform in the same manner and I was impressed.

Old Post 06-14-2019 04:23 PM
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

I"m sure I will get blown out by my response, but I will mak it anyway....

It is called TRAINING.
Something very few ppl do with their hounds. I know ppl who put them in their kennel or chain and never do anything with them at all during the off season or even as the pups are growing big enough to start in the woods.
If more ppl trained their hounds you wouldn't see the "For Sale, Need It Gone Now" posts.
These hounds aren't stupid. They are just not worked with.

Go ahead and start with the "tree hugger" messages. I'm ready.....

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 06-14-2019 04:51 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Bruce ,

Most dogs are smarter than we give them credit for . Esp HOUNDS.
Until i learned myself how to properly train and or get a verbal or SIGN LANGUAGE handle on one i didnt think it was possible.
Ive spent time with him , and he listens to me and OBEYS me . HES INTELLIGENT !!!! smartest ive owned by far. but knows im the boss. Cause ive put alot of time into him also. He knows 8 voice commands and 4 sign language hand signals without having to give a verbal command. He WILL NOT eat his food until i tell him or hand signal to him that he can. Half through i can even make him STOP eating and he WILL NOT continue again until i tell or hand signal to him he can continue. Can drape big slice of bologna or roast beef across muzzle and he will not move or eat till i tell him he can. HOUNDS can do ANYTHING but they must be TAUGHT !!

Last edited by Toad Hill on 06-18-2019 at 06:11 PM

Old Post 06-14-2019 05:53 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jmyers8
UKC Forum Member

Bruce this is pretty common in bear dogs too. We go to wv alot with family bear hunting. We will get on top of a flat top mountain open up the box doors and let all the dogs mill piss and poop around while they get them all collared. There will be 10 to 20 dogs scattered around but none just bust off huntin. After that they tell the dogs to load up it's amazing the rig dogs know there place on top of the box and the runnin dogs get right back in... several tines I have seen bears bayed on the ground and they basically yell let's go and we walk one way while the bear walks the other... my coondog on the other hand I cant get to lead around the same sapling....

Old Post 06-14-2019 06:31 PM
Jmyers8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jmyers8 Click here to Send Jmyers8 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jmyers8 Find more posts by Jmyers8 Add Jmyers8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd Mac
UKC Forum Member

I can call both of mine off of a track or tree. Can make them stop fighting a coon too. It’s not hard to train one to mind if you aren’t afraid to push that button.

Old Post 06-14-2019 07:31 PM
2nd Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd Mac Click here to Send 2nd Mac a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd Mac Add 2nd Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

I can call (or tone if it's too far)my dog off the tree, across the river or whatever. When he was young and missing some on trees I taught him to go look for the coon and he will get down off the tree and start making circles if I tell him to go find the coon. (And yes a few times he has looked came back and treed on the same tree and then I found the coon.) I really didn't know these dogs were this smart but I got him when I retired and have spent a lot of time with him. He may have trained me as much as I have trained him.

Old Post 06-14-2019 07:35 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Can call Shack from anywhere across rivers even when treed. Tell him when coons are dead and tell him calm to not bark at the tree by touching his head. Nothing was taught with a button he hasn't had a shocker on in years only when young to bump off deer and that possums were a no go.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 06-14-2019 08:00 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Preacher and Shack are both out of Mafia. Intelligence might run in the family????

Old Post 06-14-2019 08:10 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
liberty hill
UKC Forum Member

I have a black female out of the Rocket Fuel dog, you never have to put your hands on her other than putting her tracking collar on, she can be called from anywhere she is a Grnt ch and has been a pure pleasure to train and hunt, the one's I have seen like this are just a smarter dog, these kind don't come a long very often, not for me anyway!

"GR.NT.CH.CH HOLDING'S ROCKET FUEL"
2006 National GR. Nite CH. Black and TAN
2006 UKC World Coon Hound Championship High Scoring Black and Tan
2006 Ga. State Champion
2006 B&T Purina Breed Winner
2007 UKC World Coon Hound Championship High Scoring Black and Tan
2007 GA. State Youth Champion

GRNTCH Haynes' Whistlin Dixie

2009 Akc Black&tan Days Pup
Champion
Pkc Money Winner
2013 AKC Southern Heritage Hunt
(final four)
2014 Deep South Classic Grand Slam Event (final four)

Chris Haynes (706) 302-2910

Old Post 06-14-2019 08:14 PM
liberty hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for liberty hill Click here to Send liberty hill a Private Message Click Here to Email liberty hill Find more posts by liberty hill Add liberty hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Absolutely call all mine off trees, I practice it every night because there comes a time when it really comes in handy.

Old Post 06-14-2019 08:16 PM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Any of you guys know Mike Wilson from Arkansas. He was hunting with me a few weeks ago when Wood caught a coon on the ground. We were about 100 yards from him. In the middle of fighting the coon I called his name twice. He left the coon and came strait to me. Mike said he would have never believed it without seeing it. I never had to shock him or anything. He comes out of the box when I call his name. I can call him from anywhere doing anything. He just wants to please and I'm the boss so he does what I say. He goes a little to deep to patch hunt him but after you cut him if you will call him back but not handle him he will only hunt out 300 yards or so and circle back in until you touch his collar. Then he is gone again. When he dies I might quit.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 06-14-2019 08:22 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Preacher Tom
Preacher and Shack are both out of Mafia. Intelligence might run in the family????

Mafia is one of the most intelligent dogs you'll come across but has gotten stubborn in his old age like dealing with a 90 year old man. Lost his fear of who's in charge. Only thing he will do on command is sit a shake hands thinking he may get a hot dog for it.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 06-14-2019 08:22 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Mafia is one of the most intelligent dogs you'll come across but has gotten stubborn in his old age like dealing with a 90 year old man. Lost his fear of who's in charge. Only thing he will do on command is sit a shake hands thinking he may get a hot dog for it.

I hunted with him one night he is what they are supposed to be for sure.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 06-14-2019 08:32 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbender
UKC Forum Member

Dogs and people with a little common sense are getting harder to find!

A man in the market for a new pup would be wise to pay close attention to the people posting in this thread! Working with smart pups is so much easier than fighting with an idiot.

Last edited by dbender on 06-14-2019 at 09:10 PM

Old Post 06-14-2019 09:06 PM
dbender is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbender Click here to Send dbender a Private Message Click Here to Email dbender Find more posts by dbender Add dbender to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

Last one I had would sit, stay on command, eat when I told him to,fetch, hunt on command, could be called off track and tree, hold steak on his nose, when I told him to drop he would drop any adrenaline on command. Yes stop fighting coon ect. It’s 3 basic commands at a early age a dog must learn. After that anything is easy to teach them. There really isn’t many dog trainers in the coondog world. I mean real professional ones. Coondog makes a mistake it might cost you 40-50k in the right situations. A seeing eye dog makes a mistake, well that can cost his master his life. So think about that.

Old Post 06-14-2019 09:19 PM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stevwallace
UKC Forum Member

Am 67 years old. Pack hunt most of the time. Can't lead three or four dogs out of these east tn. mountains any more so couple years ago decide to train mine to leave tree on command. Now all do and walk out as I do. Got female ever once in while have to remind her we are going to truck.

Old Post 06-14-2019 10:26 PM
stevwallace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stevwallace Click here to Send stevwallace a Private Message Click Here to Email stevwallace Find more posts by stevwallace Add stevwallace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote