UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > GRNTCH Late Nite Big Bubba bloodline (please post your offspring)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nathan Lattimer
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCH Late Nite Big Bubba bloodline (please post your offspring)

As some of you know Bubba was a hound that I studded for a few years. I owned him the majority of his life til he passed away at age 12 in 2009. He was and still is the best hound I ever saw unsnapped.
He sired 200 pups and reproduced some phenomenal hounds. It is a pleasure to see his grand pups doing good as well, plus a few semen pups. I had the pleasure of following several of them.
Bubba's youngest pups from a live breeding are 8 years old and there are 2 litters of semen pups approximately 8 and 22 months old. I would appreciate anyone hunting a pup or grand pup of Bubba to post them on this thread with a little info of their pedigree. I used to keep close tabs on where most of his pup went and I would like to pick that back up.
I stepped away from the stud dog/breeding business and coonhunting totally for around 7 years. I have recently started hunting again but only pleasure hunting with friends and family and it will remain that way. I do however enjoy reading about and seeing pictures of Bubba's offspring. I appreciate EVERYONE that has kept the bloodline going!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2015 04:03 PM
Nathan Lattimer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Lattimer Click here to Send Nathan Lattimer a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Lattimer Find more posts by Nathan Lattimer Add Nathan Lattimer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

CH GRNITECH Purdy's Wood Rockin' Rambler HTX

The most coon treeingest dog I have ever unsnapped. Thanks Nathan for making that Barbie cross so many times! He has spoiled me to the point where starting over with a young dog does nothing but frustrate me!

2013 WTDA World Champion
Multiple time UKC World Hunt Qualified never could get a break at the zones. Won many casts there just never could get in coon for single cast get through or sometimes just dumb handling on my part.
PKC Champion

RIP : GRNITECH 'PR' HARDWOOD HOLLY - 2012 Ashland Bluetick Days Friday Nite Ch Winner and double cast winner, 2012 WTDA Grand National Champion

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

"Speed is great, accuracy is EVERYTHING" - Wyatt Erp

Last edited by jjlute on 04-24-2015 at 05:44 PM

Old Post 04-24-2015 04:12 PM
jjlute is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jjlute Click here to Send jjlute a Private Message Click Here to Email jjlute Find more posts by jjlute Add jjlute to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Nite Champion PKC Champion Hardwood Hills Rambo

I handled Rambo for Andrew Shearer from Canada a few years ago. Super nice dog. Super mouth and tree dog. Andrew sold him to a buddy of his Canada. He is a littermate to Rambler from the Barbie cross. The last I heard or checked he was leading the Canadian PKC Race.

RIP : GRNITECH 'PR' HARDWOOD HOLLY - 2012 Ashland Bluetick Days Friday Nite Ch Winner and double cast winner, 2012 WTDA Grand National Champion

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Last edited by jjlute on 04-24-2015 at 06:03 PM

Old Post 04-24-2015 04:16 PM
jjlute is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jjlute Click here to Send jjlute a Private Message Click Here to Email jjlute Find more posts by jjlute Add jjlute to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

2 nice young grandpups of bubba

Don't want to hijack your thread Nathan as I could post on it all day telling you how much I love these bubba bred dogs and I could post oodles of grandpups of his but here's two nice females that are grandpups:

Tulsa owned by Eric Bidtoff in Iowa. She is off Rambler and Grandnite champion Nocturnal Mouse Trap. Mouse was heavy harry bred and was directly off WV Sidewinder. Eric calls me on occasion and said she is loud and independent as all get out.

Gradnite Champion Cove Run Roxi owned by Herb Mason. I handled Roxi for Herb and she as nice as a female any man could ask for. She was grand before 3 years old, but really granded out in about 11 or 12 hunts. She is off a PR female named spurlocks howling Hannah that is off of smiths bulldozer (Nocturnal Nailor and Sackett jr) and basically a bunch of pr dogs on the bottomside. This cross has been 3 times and seems to throw coondogs each time.
-------------------------GrniteCh Miami River Wheeler
------------------Grnitech Grch Miami River Coe
------------------------PR Lost Creek Magic
------------Grnitech Rich's Late Night Bubba
-----------------------Grnitech Grch Minklers Kansas Dancer
------------------Grnitech Hollow Oak Singin Samantha
-----------------------Nitech Maple Ridge Rudy
--Grnitech CH Purdy's Wood Rockin Rambler HTX
------------------------Grnitech Grch Miami River Coe
-----------------Nitech Horsley's Woody
------------------------Grnitech Hollow Oak Singin Samantha
----------PR Brock's Barbie Doll
-------------------------PR Rock River Ring V
----------------Adam's Rock River Dancer
-------------------------PR Wild Kansas Dixie

CH GRNITECH Cove Run Roxi

-------------------------Grnitech Nocturnal Nailor
----------------Nitech Smith's Mountain Lockup Jeb
-------------------------Nitech Drywood Hurricane
------------Grnitech Smith's Bull Dozer
-------------------------Grnitech Rock River Sackett Jr
----------------PR Smith's Mountain Black Magic
-------------------------PR Smith's Lockard's Creek Kate
--PR Spurlocks Howlin' Hannah
-------------------------Grnitech Big Creek Crankin Bumment
----------------PR Baker's Jimmy Joe
-------------------------PR Messer's Little Judy
-------------CH Ramey's Shortbranch Lady
-------------------------Grnitech Rock River Stone
----------------PR Baker's Mountain Bobby Sue
-------------------------Nitech Selcher Mtn. Creek Bell

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Last edited by jjlute on 04-24-2015 at 05:50 PM

Old Post 04-24-2015 04:24 PM
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Semen Pup

Cove Run Star a semen pup owned by herb mason is off bubba and a tree grippin joe female if I remember correctly. This was her at about 8 or 9 months I believe when herb was working her on a turn out coon.

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 04-24-2015 05:53 PM
Nathan Lattimer
UKC Forum Member

No apologies needed JJ that is what this thread is for.

Here is my current project:

"PR" Late Nite Lead Dog
Sire: GRNTCHGRCH Bubba Shot the Jukebox (Bubba's son)
Dam:NTCH (4 wins) Horsley's Crumbling Cookie (Bubba's neice)

He's turning out to be pretty nice. 18 months old.

Old Post 04-25-2015 05:52 AM
Nathan Lattimer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Lattimer Click here to Send Nathan Lattimer a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Lattimer Find more posts by Nathan Lattimer Add Nathan Lattimer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fred T
UKC Forum Member

There is a young man by the name of Jared Wilgus from Schnellville Indiana that owns a very nice female out of Bubba semen and Treegrippin Bailey Jo. Also a friend of mine Tim Nathe with a male dog from that litter here in Minnesota doing a nice job and another female owned by my hunting partner thats doing real well. These are all littermates to Herb Masons female pictured above. Wish I was able to make this cross again.

Old Post 04-25-2015 04:34 PM
Fred T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fred T Click here to Send Fred T a Private Message Click Here to Email Fred T Find more posts by Fred T Add Fred T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jared Wilgus
UKC Forum Member

Late Night Psycho Sammy

Nathan Lattimer 812-631-4151...could you please text me so I have your number.

Old Post 04-28-2015 04:46 PM
Jared Wilgus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jared Wilgus Click here to Send Jared Wilgus a Private Message Click Here to Email Jared Wilgus Find more posts by Jared Wilgus Add Jared Wilgus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Lattimer
UKC Forum Member

Here is a pic of Jared's female. She just got in the Final 4 tonight (PKC) in Indiana! She also has a 3rd place at TW Sectional.

Old Post 04-29-2015 04:32 AM
Tyson_Adams
UKC Forum Member

We have a 11 month old male... (Bubba x Grntch Treesinging Good times)

Click on link to video

https://m.facebook.com/TreacleCreek...ource=typeahead

Last edited by Tyson_Adams on 09-18-2015 at 01:01 PM

Old Post 07-16-2015 05:36 PM
Tyson_Adams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyson_Adams Click here to Send Tyson_Adams a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyson_Adams Find more posts by Tyson_Adams Add Tyson_Adams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Lattimer
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tyson_Adams
We have a 11 month old male... (Bubba x Grntch Treesinging Good times)

Click on link to video

https://m.facebook.com/TreacleCreek...ource=typeahead

Tyson I like the sound of Big Bubba Boom!
I think I like his name even more lol....

I would love to hear a master of hounds say "and the fourth dog in cast #1 is Big Bubba Boom!".......haha

Old Post 07-17-2015 01:07 AM
Doug Adams
Banned

I agree Nathan! I hope he turns out so we can head to Lancaster and put the master of bounds to the test!! Haha!!

Old Post 07-20-2015 04:08 AM
Doug Adams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Adams Click here to Send Doug Adams a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Adams Find more posts by Doug Adams Add Doug Adams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dhorsley
UKC Forum Member

pic's

Nathan , your project is a good looking dog ,I can't wait to hunt with him..,.

Dwayne Horsley: 937-935-5689

Old Post 07-27-2015 03:25 AM
dhorsley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dhorsley Click here to Send dhorsley a Private Message Click Here to Email dhorsley Visit dhorsley's homepage! Find more posts by dhorsley Add dhorsley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trevor Lattimer
UKC Forum Member

Late Nite Razrs Edge

He needs a first to be ntch. hes all coondog, had him for roughly two years never seen off game in the tree always a coon or den and i mean always. last 30 drops hes had 27 coon and 3 dens.

hes direct off bubba, the other pics aint wanting to load and this one is way blown up

Old Post 04-03-2016 02:20 AM
Trevor Lattimer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trevor Lattimer Click here to Send Trevor Lattimer a Private Message Find more posts by Trevor Lattimer Add Trevor Lattimer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoeACochran
UKC Forum Member

Bubba Grandaughter

This female is sired by Wood Rockin Rambler. Her mother was sired by Swift Water Cheetah and out of a Dohoney's Boone Grandaughter.

Old Post 04-05-2016 12:27 AM
JoeACochran is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoeACochran Click here to Send JoeACochran a Private Message Click Here to Email JoeACochran Find more posts by JoeACochran Add JoeACochran to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trevor Lattimer
UKC Forum Member

Lead

(shot and cookie cross)

Old Post 04-05-2016 02:18 AM
Trevor Lattimer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trevor Lattimer Click here to Send Trevor Lattimer a Private Message Find more posts by Trevor Lattimer Add Trevor Lattimer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trevor Lattimer
UKC Forum Member

Tank (rambler and Holly)

hes the one i got most pictures of

Old Post 04-05-2016 02:33 AM
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Re: Semen Pup

quote:
Originally posted by jjlute
Cove Run Star a semen pup owned by herb mason is off bubba and a tree grippin joe female if I remember correctly. This was her at about 8 or 9 months I believe when herb was working her on a turn out coon.

I purchased Star from Herb. Nice dog. She is now back in Minnesota.
I hunted with her mother and 3 litter mates. All good dogs. It was a good cross.

You can't fix STUPID!

Last edited by Bob Hennessey on 02-25-2017 at 09:54 PM

Old Post 02-25-2017 06:52 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote