UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > What is the Most responsive coon squaller
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bhitch
UKC Forum Member

Banshee coonsquallers that Shane maxy has done me pretty good

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-15-2012 05:06 PM
Bhitch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bhitch Click here to Send Bhitch a Private Message Click Here to Email Bhitch Find more posts by Bhitch Add Bhitch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbcoonskinner
UKC Forum Member

Banshee wont just make them look quick but will also have them jumping out of the tree!

Home of:
Red Eagle Chief

Old Post 05-15-2012 05:20 PM
cbcoonskinner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbcoonskinner Click here to Send cbcoonskinner a Private Message Click Here to Email cbcoonskinner Visit cbcoonskinner's homepage! Find more posts by cbcoonskinner Add cbcoonskinner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jet delong
UKC Forum Member

bump

Old Post 05-18-2012 11:17 AM
jet delong is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jet delong Find more posts by jet delong Add jet delong to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
old ben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dbaileybrown15
BAD MAN COON SQUALLERS!

WE CAN MAKE THEM HIGH PITCHED OR VERY LOW PITCHED! I HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN THEM PRODUCE EYES IN BIG GREEN NASTY TREES!!!!!

SINGLE REED SQUALLER $8
DOUBLE REED SQUALLER $10
TRIPLE REED SQUALLER $14

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

WHERE u located at in tn ??

Anderson County Coon Club
Lance White
865-919-7234

Old Post 05-18-2012 12:56 PM
old ben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for old ben Click here to Send old ben a Private Message Click Here to Email old ben Find more posts by old ben Add old ben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jet delong
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-08-2012 11:28 AM
jet delong is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jet delong Find more posts by jet delong Add jet delong to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

LOST MY MITY MAX THAT I HAVE HAD FOREVER,SO I GOT ME A ZEPPS LAST WEEK (BLUE) IF IT MATTERS NOT GETTING THE SOUND OUT OF IT THAT I SHOULD.....GETTING MY NEW ONE FROM SHANE THIS WEEKEND....TIMOTHY BALL AND THE OLT SQUALLERS ARE HARD TO BEAT.....

Old Post 06-08-2012 12:46 PM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

years ago they used to see a "fawn in distress" deer call. I have gotten more coon to look at this call than any commerical made coon squaller. It sounds like a baby crying.

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 06-08-2012 01:05 PM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Garrison
UKC Forum Member

I have an old Bill Boatman, I think it might glow in the dark, anyway Bill is dead and gone now and I kind of hate to say it but coons dont look at it .I use it to call the dogs into the truck.

Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Hobo
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Luke
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Honey
Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Lead Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Belle
Nite Champion Garrisons Brindle Buckshot HTX
At Stud Grand Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Trax

Old Post 06-08-2012 09:01 PM
James Garrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Garrison Click here to Send James Garrison a Private Message Click Here to Email James Garrison Find more posts by James Garrison Add James Garrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Bump this old thread to current ....

Whats new and improved ? Anything ???

Old Post 06-27-2016 06:38 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

http://www.bigshowgamecalls.com/Videos.html

Old Post 06-27-2016 08:25 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brewster12
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Michaelis
http://www.bigshowgamecalls.com/Videos.html

Josh I just put an order in with you last Friday off your website for two calls a cb2 and hybrid. Just wondering if you got it?

Old Post 06-27-2016 08:35 PM
Brewster12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brewster12 Click here to Send Brewster12 a Private Message Click Here to Email Brewster12 Find more posts by Brewster12 Add Brewster12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir. The cb2 is a longer wait. I can ship the hybrid sooner if you'd like. Bout 3 days out on the hybrid, and 2 to 3 weeks on the cb2

Old Post 06-27-2016 08:53 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brewster12
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Michaelis
Yes sir. The cb2 is a longer wait. I can ship the hybrid sooner if you'd like. Bout 3 days out on the hybrid, and 2 to 3 weeks on the cb2

Yea that will work if your good with shipping them separate. I wanna get one here quick and see what I can make happen with it.

Old Post 06-27-2016 09:07 PM
Brewster12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brewster12 Click here to Send Brewster12 a Private Message Click Here to Email Brewster12 Find more posts by Brewster12 Add Brewster12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

I bought one for $47.00. Want say which one. Lost it in the woods one night, no big deal, it didn’t work anyway. Never got a coon to look it. Justa soon used that $47.00 to start a fire, that way I would have gotten some use out of it.

Old Post 06-28-2016 12:59 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOUG CHEEK
UKC Forum Member

a BEER or POP can with 3-5 stones in it will work good coon haven't heard that every night ------LOL LOL

ALWAYS GO BY THE RULES AND NEVER A PROBLEM

Old Post 06-28-2016 01:18 PM
DOUG CHEEK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOUG CHEEK Click here to Send DOUG CHEEK a Private Message Click Here to Email DOUG CHEEK Find more posts by DOUG CHEEK Add DOUG CHEEK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Rattle Box! They work !!!

Old Post 06-28-2016 02:17 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Check out Ebay. Search "coon squaller". Dozens of them $10-$15 shipped. Buy 4 differnt ones and see whats best instead of buying one for $45 that prolly dont work no better.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 06-28-2016 02:33 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote