UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Adviser vs. rule book
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Toad Hill
Allen ,

In the winter time here a BIG hill country boar will run like a Cheetah and take you on an Adventure .( I actually had this type of race Fri night.) I highly advise you to leave your TT15 at home if it parallels your logic of scratching a dog cause if you ever come down to hunt you may just ruin that dog of yours

BTW , you never did answer my question either.

🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-24-2018 01:39 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Alan I have another one for you ,
4 dog cast all dogs are struck in my dog comes back you minus him strike points but he has the strong smell of skunk on him are you scratching me?

I will answer that ,no , Surely you can do better than that

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 10-24-2018 02:41 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
First off I find it HILARIOUS that you would know my dog better than i so lets just say this....
If my dog was "possibly" running junk and you "thought" it was and you scratched me to get an advantage cause im putting it on you and you are wanting to eliminate me and then a few minutes later my dog gets treed . Then What ?

I d say you should have known the rules better if you allow that to happen . Gota do better than that

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 10-24-2018 02:44 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

Allen you know as well as I do we can work on rule changes for days on days and submit 10 or was it 11 and not even one get approved. Remember that.
So here's my thought on this everyone needs to submit there rule changes to there breeds let there breeds review those rule changes and then they submit them to UKC after they have reviewed them. UKC then reviews them and then put them on here to voted on by the public and not just two reps from each breed.

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 10-24-2018 02:55 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wjoey

Joey ,

what do you mean by " surely you can do better than that " ..?

I cant tell if youre being smart or serious.? Tar is the only one i can read and understand ( guess we share the same sense of humor) .

Old Post 10-24-2018 03:35 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Believe me I know joe well he is a nut just like us he was joking you just don't know the stuff we pull on each other might be why I got thick hide you get mad they just keep pouring it on lol.

Tar

Old Post 10-24-2018 03:44 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
...Believe me I know joe well he is a nut.....
Tar

Tarbaby, didn't you already get banned once for name calling on here? You would think that you would have learned something from that.

Old Post 10-24-2018 03:51 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Alan I have another one for you ,
4 dog cast all dogs are struck in my dog comes back you minus him strike points but he has the strong smell of skunk on him are you scratching me?
^^^ Well Joey according to Allen he should be Scratched just by speculation/common sense. I didnt say i would allow it ! I was just asking a question and giving a scenario

Here you go Joey ...

True story it Happened in a UKC World hunt many years ago. Possum crosses road guide pulls truck over says were cutting here . Guys in cast saw the possum and didnt say anything everyone gets out Guide has them cut towards possum . ALL dogs struck and BLOWS up hard treed every breath . The guy tellin me the story said we all knew what was going on so he said mine aint leaving will be here all night so just tree Jack !!! the 3 other guys tree in also.
While walking to tree ( but before getting to tree ) one walker dog comes crawling up to cast on his belly like a border collie Judge says your dog is minused !! They continue to Walk to tree 3 dogs found treed under the grinner all 3 dogs scratched . The walker dog that crawled into cast was minused even though EVERYONE including the judge KNEW the walker dog was at the tree treed. Walker dog wins cast and advances .
Fair or Not ?
How would you have scored it ? Same way ? or Scratch The walker dog also ?

Old Post 10-24-2018 03:54 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
An honest handler would just snap his dog and head to the truck. Why would the judge have to scratch you? Rule says dogs are scratched for molesting or trailing off game.

How do you know he was "molesting" a skunk Richard ?

Old Post 10-24-2018 03:55 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Yeah and your the one did it too!! Because you were trying to teach me a lesson huh ?

Tarbaby

Old Post 10-24-2018 03:56 PM
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I d say you should have known the rules better if you allow that to happen . Gota do better than that

ONCE AGAIN.....Never said i'd allow it Joey. It was just a question

Old Post 10-24-2018 03:58 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
How do you know he was "molesting" a skunk Richard ?

Because the skunk got mad and sprayed him.
But I have never seen a dog get minused or scratched for smelling like a skunk. Apparently there are only 2 things that you don't have to "see", deer race and dog fight. Actually, I have never seen a dog minused or scratched for running a deer unless the deer was seen. But I have seen plenty of dogs scratched for fighting when the fight wasn't seen.

Old Post 10-24-2018 04:28 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:

Isn't anything you could do if you have a non-hunting judge or hunting judge and the cast voted, no MOH or panel will overturn their decision. That is my point of the whole thing if you draw a cast that wants you eliminated there is no recourse even though they had no proof. Many judges are good honest people but there is not one person on here or that has hunted in a hunt that hasn't drawn the cast that would be more than happy to scratch a dog that is winning just because they know they can get away with it.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-24-2018 04:36 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Maybe we need a rule that says each cast must have 3 honest handlers in it.

Old Post 10-24-2018 04:40 PM
TylerOSU
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Maybe we need a rule that says each cast must have 3 honest handlers in it.

We already have "Honor Rules" for that!