UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Show Bench Plans
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
fmlytracer
UKC Forum Member

Show Bench Plans

I need help! I'm trying to find plans on how to build a show bench with folding legs. I have the dimensions (2 feet high x 18" wide x 44" min length) but I'm not sure how to get the legs right. Any help would be appreciated. If I could see it drawn out I could make it.

Thanks!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-07-2011 03:25 PM
fmlytracer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fmlytracer Click here to Send fmlytracer a Private Message Click Here to Email fmlytracer Find more posts by fmlytracer Add fmlytracer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cynthia
UKC Forum Member

one side will be attached on the outside of frame and the other will be attached on the inside of frame so they will lay flat.

2015 AO Overall Dual Champion NTCH GRCH 'PR' Sexy and I know It (breeder/owner/handler)
2016 Grand American Overall Dual Ch, Overall Show CHampion NTCH GRCH 'PR' Sexy and I know It

AKC CSG, UKC CCH GRCH 'PR' Southern Flame Bad News Bandit (Bandit)
2010 National Grand Champion Bluetick
2013 AO Bluetick Stud Dog winner

CCH GCH 'PR' Southern Flame Elvira - the one that started it all

southernflamekennel@earthlink.net

RIP Southern Flame Elvira (the cornerstone of the kennel) 5/16/02-1/17/14

RIP Southern Flame Scarlet (the lone Redbone) 5/11/01-7/19/13

RIP Southern Flame Wild Irish Rose (Rosie) 6/15/09 - 3/12/15

RIP Southern Flame Too Hot to Trot (Bonnie) 3/27/07 - 4/20/15

RIP Southern Flame Bad News Bandit (Bandit)

RIP Southern Flame Triple Trouble (TT) 12/17/04 - 11/19/16

RIP Southern Flame Blame it on the Rain (Rain)

RIP AdeleMay's a Smokey Bandit (Adele)

RIP Southern Flame I Like Ike (Ike)

RIP Bella the Beagle

Bear, Jerry Lee, Camo, Maybellene, Lacy, Thor, Sissy, Merle, Tina, Bridgette - the Blueticks, Hollie - the Aussie

Old Post 07-07-2011 09:18 PM
Cynthia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cynthia Click here to Send Cynthia a Private Message Click Here to Email Cynthia Visit Cynthia's homepage! Find more posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fmlytracer
UKC Forum Member

Show Bench

Thanks Cynthia. I think I have it worked out. I'm going to try to put it together this weekend.

Old Post 07-08-2011 01:43 AM
fmlytracer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fmlytracer Click here to Send fmlytracer a Private Message Click Here to Email fmlytracer Find more posts by fmlytracer Add fmlytracer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gentry's English
UKC Forum Member

I wish you luck I just built one and it was going to be a fold up but it was pretty wobbley lol so I fixed it to a non fold up to sturdy it up. well it help some lol gess this is why I dont build benches for a living!!!!!!

GRCH PR Oney's Indian Creek Big Echo (GR NT CH Oney's Outback Dan X Oney's Pearl) 2013 World Qualifier

Old Post 07-08-2011 03:07 AM
Gentry's English is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gentry's English Click here to Send Gentry's English a Private Message Click Here to Email Gentry's English Find more posts by Gentry's English Add Gentry's English to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote