UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Looking for the right youth.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pedigofarm
UKC Forum Member

Looking for the right youth.

We just found out this afternoon that on the same weekend as the Youth Nationals both my son and his friend that hunts with us allot are going to be gone to a football camp. So I thought I would see if theres any youth hunters around that need a nice hound to handle.
The hound will be GrNiteCh GrCh Silver Dollar Rampage. You will be able to hunt him both Friday and Saturday night. Also you can show him on the bench if you want to. I do not want him in any kind of treeing contest, drag races, or water races.
Rampage, is a very nice hound, with a world class handle on him. He listens better than most peoples children do! He can be handled by anyone, and I think would give the lucky youth an honest chance at not only winning, but winning BIG! Im also going to flip the entry fee bill for this. So all the youth will have to do is get to Madison Nc in July, and hunt.
The youth needs to be within a couple hours of me, so we can hunt together plenty this spring. Im located in Ararat Va, 24053. Google it if you need to find the distance.
Now here comes the easy part. How am I going to choose a hunter? IM NOT!!! I want every youth interested to post an essay on this thread about why they coon hunt, and why they want to hunt in the Youth Nationals. Post your essays from now until April 15th. Then Im going to start a poll and let the UKC board members vote on who wins.
Also want to take a second and issue a challenge to everyone else thats gonna have a nice dog just sitting in the pen licking them selfs on this weekend. Let a kid make some memories!!!!!!!
Thats it, I'll be looking for plenty of essays, and plenty of support for our youth. Remember they are the future of this sport!

Last edited by pedigofarm on 03-10-2010 at 11:00 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-10-2010 10:45 PM
pedigofarm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pedigofarm Click here to Send pedigofarm a Private Message Click Here to Email pedigofarm Find more posts by pedigofarm Add pedigofarm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pedigofarm
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-11-2010 07:15 PM
pedigofarm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pedigofarm Click here to Send pedigofarm a Private Message Click Here to Email pedigofarm Find more posts by pedigofarm Add pedigofarm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pedigofarm
UKC Forum Member

Trees coons every night!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 03-13-2010 02:10 PM
David Boggs
Banned

btt

btt

Old Post 03-14-2010 04:23 AM
David Boggs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Boggs Click here to Send David Boggs a Private Message Click Here to Email David Boggs Find more posts by David Boggs Add David Boggs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pedigofarm
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-15-2010 02:38 AM
pedigofarm
UKC Forum Member

Rampage is in peak health! Hes getting hunted 4 nights a week.

Old Post 03-16-2010 02:35 PM
BAWL_TRACK
UKC Forum Member

you get the idea of doin this off the mojo pup ???,,,,,,,,Lmao

Old Post 03-16-2010 03:00 PM
BAWL_TRACK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BAWL_TRACK Click here to Send BAWL_TRACK a Private Message Click Here to Email BAWL_TRACK Find more posts by BAWL_TRACK Add BAWL_TRACK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pedigofarm
UKC Forum Member

NOPE!
Got the idea because my son was going to hunt at the nationals, but now he cant. So why let a nice hound just sit there when another kid could hunt him, and maybe do some winning.
Not every kid out there is lucky enough to even own a hound, much less a good hound. You might be part of the better than thou, and born with a coondog coming out of your rearend crowd, but I was not. I spent many a night following JUNK threw the woods because I couldnt afford anything else. Kids now a days dont have that same type of drive, 2 or 3 bad trips to the woods and they're done coonhunting, and back on the ol playstation.
All Im trying to do is let a kid handle a nice dog in a hunt just for kids. If someone has done this before thats AWESOME, more people should! Kids are the future of this sport. Cheat them at the hunts, or try to hold them down just because of their age, and your killing this sport! Support them, help them when ever you can and your making this sport stronger, and more enjoyable!

Old Post 03-17-2010 09:24 PM
Brrk
UKC Forum Member

man i wish i lived near ya id hunt him for yah

1st at 2011 Ohio St Ch
1st at 2012 bluetick days

"PR" B&S Neosho River QUICK

Handling:
GrCh Nite Ch "Pr" Neosho River Miss Mcgill

Old Post 03-17-2010 10:01 PM
Brrk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brrk Click here to Send Brrk a Private Message Click Here to Email Brrk Find more posts by Brrk Add Brrk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barryg35
UKC Forum Member

NICE THING FOR YOU TO DO

Old Post 03-17-2010 11:29 PM
barryg35 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barryg35 Click here to Send barryg35 a Private Message Click Here to Email barryg35 Find more posts by barryg35 Add barryg35 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote