UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Bear dog sellout
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BIK inc
New UKC Forum Member

Bear dog sellout

9 year old walker male, great rig dog, great walk hunt dog very cold nose best I've ever seen, good tree dog , lead broke not a ill bone in him,speed is medium dog still hunts good for age . Nice finished hound was bought from Mike Kemp at 5 years old for 4500.

8 year old walker male , medium nosed , strikes from rig or box ,good walk hunting dog , lead broke has the best handle of any dog I've seen,not a ill bone in him nice finished hound was bought from Rocky mountain high outfitters in Alberta Canada when he was 2 years old for 4500.

4 year old walker female fixed, medium to cold nose , strikes from box or walk hunts good , starts her own tracks , good tree dog , good speed , listens good only down fall I see in her is she is alittle skidish to people she doesn't know.

3 year old plott female warm nosed strikes from truck only if it's hot track ,will run her own bear , I usually use her only to pack , fast on her feet and good catch dog .down fall on this dog is she chews at the tree.

10 month old male pup out of Jill and Jim dogs in West va, likes drags and hides but he hasn't started going with the dogs yet

Alpha tracking system 6 collars
2 Garmin bark collars
Leads
Dog barrels
Kennels
Glenn's dog box with rig on top
And anything else dog hunting related goes everything for 5800 firm or will keep the 8 year old male and sell everything for 4800 firm want to keep everything together contact me at 540-471-9795 I'm Justin thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-18-2018 09:06 PM
BIK inc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIK inc Click here to Send BIK inc a Private Message Find more posts by BIK inc Add BIK inc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote