UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > help a coonhunter/ salesman find some work
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dwayne
UKC Forum Member

help a coonhunter/ salesman find some work

Taking on more of a sales role at a small woman owned business in Chattanooga, TN. We offer CNC Machining, Laser/Plasma cutting, Precision forming, welding and fabrication. I know there's some of you fellow coon hunters that can help me get my foot in the door, or are big wigs at some shops that source out this kind of work. If you can dream it up, we can make it. Message me on here or email me at

Dbradshaw@emsfab.com

Thanks a lot!

NITECH CH 'PR' BODACIOUS BOMBSHELL 2012 ZONE 5 CHAMPIONSHIP QUEEN OF HUNT (CO OWNED WITH ZEB MYERS)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-18-2018 08:21 PM
Dwayne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwayne Click here to Send Dwayne a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwayne Find more posts by Dwayne Add Dwayne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
natnicegg
UKC Forum Member

CNC work

Dwayne we will be adding a CNC machine to our woodworking shop after the first of the year. Some of the things here that are in demand are custom cabinet doors if your machine is big enough. A huge money maker is taking a piece of acrylic and putting a picture on it and then setting it with LED lights. They only hit where the CNC bit hits the acrylic. Lots of restaurants, drs and lawyers like these for their businesses. Best thing about a CNC is you're only limited by your imagination with what they can do.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-18-2018 09:17 PM
natnicegg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natnicegg Click here to Send natnicegg a Private Message Click Here to Email natnicegg Find more posts by natnicegg Add natnicegg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote