UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Holston River Cherokee
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SamIam
UKC Forum Member

Holston River Cherokee

I haven't had Cherokee very long but here is what I've seen over the past few months:

*Cherokee strikes quickly and keeps the track open with a big bawl mouth from start to finish.
*Cherokee gives between one to three long choked down bawl locates and trees with a steady chop.
*Cherokee is a hard hunting hound that once the leash is unsnapped, the next time you see him will be on the tree.
*Cherokee is easy going. I've been using him to train pups.
*Cherokee is a product of excellent bloodlines and has produced some nice young hounds.

Let me know if Cherokee can help your breeding program.
Thank you for reading this ad.

Sam Buff

Last edited by SamIam on 12-13-2013 at 02:43 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2013 02:08 PM
SamIam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SamIam Click here to Send SamIam a Private Message Click Here to Email SamIam Find more posts by SamIam Add SamIam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BET
UKC Forum Member

cherokee

he's one more go getter ive seen him in the woods a real power house

Old Post 12-13-2013 04:30 PM
BET is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BET Click here to Send BET a Private Message Click Here to Email BET Find more posts by BET Add BET to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Stuart
UKC Forum Member

Cherokee

Sam good luck with Cherokee,he sure is a good looking hound

Old Post 12-16-2013 03:33 PM
Carl Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Stuart Click here to Send Carl Stuart a Private Message Click Here to Email Carl Stuart Find more posts by Carl Stuart Add Carl Stuart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SamIam
UKC Forum Member

This was posted recently on the puppy classifieds:

"Grnitech Grch 'pr' Holston River Cherokee Pups
The Sire is: GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' HOLSTON RIVER CHEROKEE. He is out of WLDNITECH GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' ROCK RIVER GAP. The Dam is 'PR' HOLSTON RIVER ADA. She is out of GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK HARRY and GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' STYLISH HARRY'S ROSE. Ada's pedigree is All Grand. *****The pups are 3 weeks old. I have 3 females and 2 males. THEY WILL BE UKC PERFORMANCE and S.S. $300.00 each. If interested, please call Ricky @ (423)440-4834."

I've hunted with Ada and she is a nice hound. She looked like she was about to pop the night I hunted with her because she had a belly full of these puppies. I was getting aggravated because we had made a couple of den trees and wanted to see eyeballs when Ada slipped off over the mountain and treed ahead of Cherokee with the coon. Give Rick a call if you're looking for some nice pups.

Sam

Old Post 01-05-2014 06:58 PM
SamIam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SamIam Click here to Send SamIam a Private Message Click Here to Email SamIam Find more posts by SamIam Add SamIam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

do you still own this dog?

also how much does he weigh and do you have pic of him posed?
Do you have any pics of pups from him?
thx

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 01-27-2015 06:18 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barkman
UKC Forum Member

Houston River Cherokee

Check out Feb issue of Amrrican Cooner there is a stud add on a dog by the name Midnight Stylish Clint he is out of my Daisy female and Cherokee

Old Post 02-01-2015 04:14 PM
barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barkman Click here to Send barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email barkman Find more posts by barkman Add barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I saw that...nice looking dog and

nice pedigree. I just bought a grand daughter to Gap and your hound is a grandson of Gap. was just curious about cherokee.
You ever seen him? still wondering what size he was. Heard Gap was kinda small.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 02-01-2015 10:07 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barkman
UKC Forum Member

Holston River Cherokee

Yes I have seen Cherokee he is about 60lbs hound he is a nice lookin Hound I never got to hunt with him they said he was a coon treein machine

Old Post 02-02-2015 02:28 AM
barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barkman Click here to Send barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email barkman Find more posts by barkman Add barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote