UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 1 year old Redbone Male, and two Redbone Females
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Raindude
UKC Forum Member

1 year old Redbone Male, and two Redbone Females

I am cutting back on all these hounds because I do not have time to hunt them all. I started a new job and just can not get out and hunt as much as I want to.

Male: lightly started, been out a dozen times or so. He will run and tree with other dogs. Has treed his own coon. He is priced at $400 bucks.

Female #1: She is a nice show Redbone female. She won the show down at the heartland classic this year. She handles very nice and would be a great show prospect for a kid next year. Price is $200

Female #2: She is around three years old. She has not been out much at all. She does not do much at all. Probably better used as a pet. Price: $150

PM me for more info. I will tell you anything you want to know. Please no tire kickers

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-21-2015 10:30 PM
Raindude is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Raindude Click here to Send Raindude a Private Message Click Here to Email Raindude Find more posts by Raindude Add Raindude to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Raindude
UKC Forum Member

BTT

BTT

Old Post 09-21-2015 10:32 PM
Raindude is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Raindude Click here to Send Raindude a Private Message Click Here to Email Raindude Find more posts by Raindude Add Raindude to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Raindude
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-22-2015 02:51 PM
Raindude
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 09-22-2015 09:41 PM
razer
UKC Forum Member

Re: 1 year old Redbone Male, and two Redbone Females

quote:
Originally posted by Raindude
I am cutting back on all these hounds because I do not have time to hunt them all. I started a new job and just can not get out and hunt as much as I want to.

Male: lightly started, been out a dozen times or so. He will run and tree with other dogs. Has treed his own coon. He is priced at $400 bucks.

Female #1: She is a nice show Redbone female. She won the show down at the heartland classic this year. She handles very nice and would be a great show prospect for a kid next year. Price is $200

Female #2: She is around three years old. She has not been out much at all. She does not do much at all. Probably better used as a pet. Price: $150

PM me for more info. I will tell you anything you want to know. Please no tire kickers

STILL HAVE MALE AN CAN U SEND PICS 419-822-7222

Old Post 09-23-2015 01:50 AM
razer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razer Click here to Send razer a Private Message Click Here to Email razer Find more posts by razer Add razer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Raindude
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-24-2015 12:59 PM
Raindude
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-24-2015 08:41 PM
Redbone Chic
UKC Forum Member

Show female out of Jamie Crigger's stuff. She is a champion on the bench, been in 4 shows. Won the heartland classic her first show, won queen of show at redbone sectional in Wisconsin. Got her mainly for a show dog for my 5 yr old son but he doesn't like to show he wants to hunt. She's been out 1 time as a pup, ran, treed, and fought the coon with old dog. Hasn't been out since then. If a youth is interested in her for show I will give her to them. Just want her to have a good home and be shown instead of sitting in the kennel. I don't have time to work 7 dogs with my son starting school, running my own business, taking care of my youngest son and my husband working harvest. Not fair to the dogs

GRWCH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Auringer's Tree Slammin Brodie HTX
-Qualified for 2013 world hunt

NITECH GRWCH GRCH 'PR' Tree Slammin MN Tuff
Pass towards HTX
WCH CH'PR' Tree Slammin Gracie

Old Post 09-28-2015 10:22 PM
Redbone Chic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redbone Chic Click here to Send Redbone Chic a Private Message Find more posts by Redbone Chic Add Redbone Chic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redbone Chic
UKC Forum Member

Female will be 4 end of October. I sold her at a year old when she was running and teeing with my old dog. The guy I sold her to said she was ran on coon, I bought her back in May. I have had her out 4 times. She has basically sat at our feet like she doesn't know you want her to leave. The 3rd time she was out she treed a little with my other dog. Don't know if she could be turned into something or not, I know she has one littermate brother doing awesome in Wisconsin that is almost a triple champion and also heard of a brother in Iowa being their top coondog. If I find the time to work with her I will but it's hard flipping between 7 dogs by myself. Just want good homes for these dogs

Pass towards HTX

Old Post 09-28-2015 10:29 PM
Redbone Chic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redbone Chic Click here to Send Redbone Chic a Private Message Find more posts by Redbone Chic Add Redbone Chic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redbone Chic
UKC Forum Member

Male is pending sale, pickup this weekend

Pass towards HTX

Old Post 09-28-2015 10:30 PM
Redbone Chic
UKC Forum Member

Male is sold.
Show female is sold

Pass towards HTX

Old Post 10-06-2015 08:56 PM
colclasure
UKC Forum Member

is she forsale

[what you asking for this female and how old is sheQUOTE]Originally posted by Redbone Chic

Show female out of Jamie Crigger's stuff. She is a champion on the bench, been in 4 shows. Won the heartland classic her first show, won queen of show at redbone sectional in Wisconsin. Got her mainly for a show dog for my 5 yr old son but he doesn't like to show he wants to hunt. She's been out 1 time as a pup, ran, treed, and fought the coon with old dog. Hasn't been out since then. If a youth is interested in her for show I will give her to them. Just want her to have a good home and be shown instead of sitting in the kennel. I don't have time to work 7 dogs with my son starting school, running my own business, taking care of my youngest son and my husband working harvest. Not fair to the dogs
[/QUOTE]

Old Post 10-07-2015 11:53 PM
colclasure is offline Click Here to See the Profile for colclasure Click here to Send colclasure a Private Message Find more posts by colclasure Add colclasure to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redbone Chic
UKC Forum Member

The post right above yours says she's sold.....

Pass towards HTX

Old Post 10-08-2015 02:33 PM