UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > American Leopard Hound: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Merle female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Merle female

One year old Merle female pup out of Floyd River Sport n Penny I bought her at weaning age, I just don't want to train another pup this season! 350$$ NO EXCHANGE!!CALL OR TEXT ONLY.... JesseJ Cell 940-232-4004

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-26-2015 02:32 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Merle Female

Has seen one caged coon at about four months old she bayed pretty good for the first ever seen.Havent had one single call or text guess no one needs a nice pup to hunt this coming season?

Old Post 07-27-2015 04:30 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Good luck i just about gave my male a few weeks ago from the same cross away and there wasnt a single thing wrong with him!

Old Post 07-28-2015 02:48 AM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Merle Female

I'll keep her if she's not worth 350$$ she is super smart n be good to go this season,I think she will sell when hunting season gets here but it's not gonna be 350$$. She is SS n PP.

Old Post 07-28-2015 03:56 AM
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

They are nice dogs just weren't my color...good luck with her alotta dogs out of that cross are doing bang up jobs on big game, im glad mine got into good hands

Old Post 07-28-2015 04:18 AM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

MERLE FEMALE

HUMM PUPS SALE FOR 200$$ N IM TRYIN TO SALE ONE A YEAR OLD PAIDUP FOR 350$$ I GAVE 300$$ FOR HER AT WEANIN AGE NOTHIN WRONG WITH HER JUST NOT WANTIN TO TRAIN A PUP ANYMORE JUST WANT TO COON HUNT N TRY TO ENJOY THIS SEASON,HAS A GOOD MOUTH N NO PROBLEM AROUND THE HOUSE. CALL OR TEXT 940-232-4004 JesseJ

Old Post 08-03-2015 04:23 PM
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Merle female

Will be goin to Autumn Oaks should be there early Friday morning she is a good pup in the kennel she is not wild n crazy just needs a chance don't want to mess with a pup this season, call or text anytime 940-232-4004 thanks.

Old Post 08-14-2015 08:11 PM
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Merle Female

Gonna just keep her uless someone go hands over 500$$ for her I've raised enough pups to know you don't always get one with the sense n personality that she has. Plus being all paid up!Thanks to all that have inquired about her!

Old Post 08-21-2015 02:48 PM
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Merle Female

At Autumn Oaks this is a nice pup I'll be headed back to Texas early Saturday. Tryin to beat Labor Day traffic. Thanks. JesseJ. 940-232-4004

Old Post 09-04-2015 08:21 PM
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Merle Female

This pup will be for till Friday after that I will start working with her, I have a couple pics I can send from my phone she is a nice looking pup, paid up 500$$ is the price. Thanks JesseJ. 940-232-4004

Old Post 09-09-2015 04:11 PM
Dan McDonough
UKC Forum Member

Why don't you try putting a picture of her up...might help.

Superstition Mtns., AZ
American Leopard Hounds
& Lurchers

Old Post 09-09-2015 04:37 PM
Dan McDonough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan McDonough Click here to Send Dan McDonough a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan McDonough Find more posts by Dan McDonough Add Dan McDonough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Merle Female

Don't know how to add pic on post n if it's too much to ask to text for pic maybe their not to interested anyway? Thanks for your suggestion I've about made up my mind just to keep her anyway!

Old Post 09-09-2015 05:07 PM
JohnCox
UKC Forum Member

Here's a pic of his female she is a good looking female! I know if I wasn't heading to germany in 2017 she would be in my pen.

Last edited by JohnCox on 09-09-2015 at 08:11 PM

Old Post 09-09-2015 08:05 PM
JohnCox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnCox Click here to Send JohnCox a Private Message Find more posts by JohnCox Add JohnCox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote