UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Grnitech.grch.hicks Rusty X Ch.nitech.hollywood Kate Pups
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tcbull
UKC Forum Member

Rusty

Do you still have the Rusty dog out of Tenn if so how is he doing now

Kettle Hollow Gypsy 2
Kettle Hollow Tank

Black & Tan GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH TN Skinfoot Mr. T~ Qualified 2016 World & 2017 World-Top 100 Finalist (CHKC $$ won) (PKC $$ won)

Not Forgotten
GRNITECH Coalhill Hardtime Swamp Hog 2011 World Finalist
NITECH AKC NITECH Kettle Hollow Roscoe
Contacts
Seth Bull (865) 293-6690
Andy Lichlyter (865) 603-1490
Tyler Bull (865) 293-6689

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-06-2016 04:05 PM
Tcbull is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tcbull Click here to Send Tcbull a Private Message Click Here to Email Tcbull Find more posts by Tcbull Add Tcbull to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

YES I STILL HAVE HIM,PUT HIM IN A COUPLE OF UKC HUNTS,FINISHED TO NITECH. AND GOT 1 WIN TOWARDS GRNITE,HE IS SETTING ABOUT 4TH OR 5TH IN THE BREED FOR MONEY WON IN C$KC,HE WILL GET COMP.HUNTED A LOT IN 2016.

Old Post 01-07-2016 01:07 AM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tcbull
UKC Forum Member

Awesome I'm glad he's doing good if you breed him to a good female please let me know I've got one redbone male 2 year old that was qualified for the world in 2015 and has money won in Pkc that is a pretty nice little dog but please keep me posted and remember me if you breed him

Kettle Hollow Gypsy 2
Kettle Hollow Tank

Black & Tan GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH TN Skinfoot Mr. T~ Qualified 2016 World & 2017 World-Top 100 Finalist (CHKC $$ won) (PKC $$ won)

Not Forgotten
Contacts
Seth Bull (865) 293-6690

Old Post 01-07-2016 01:40 AM
Tcbull is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tcbull Click here to Send Tcbull a Private Message Click Here to Email Tcbull Find more posts by Tcbull Add Tcbull to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

I DIDN'T PAY HIM UP IN ANY OF THE PROGRAMS FOR 2016,BECAUSE WE PLAN ON HUNTING A LOT THIS YEAR,BUT I WILL PAY HIM UP FOR NEXT YEAR AND BREED HIM SOME,THE FEMALE YOU HUNTED WITH IS A GRNITE NOW AND SHE WILL GET BRED TO HIM NEXT YEAR.

Old Post 01-07-2016 06:39 AM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tcbull
UKC Forum Member

sounds very good im glad to hear hes doing good I liked that dog a lot is he having a lot of coons i know the terrain is different and probably took some time to get used to here is my phone number 865-293-6689 keep me posted

Kettle Hollow Gypsy 2
Kettle Hollow Tank

Not Forgotten
Contacts
Seth Bull (865) 293-6690

Old Post 01-07-2016 04:07 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

I STILL HAVE 2 OF THESE FEMALES LEFT.THEY ARE ALL READY TREEING.

Old Post 01-09-2016 03:47 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 01-13-2016 06:39 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

I HAVE BOTH OF THESE FEMALES STARTED A LITTLE AT 4 MONTHS BY LETTING THEM RUN LOOSE,THEY BOTH WILL MAKE COONDOGS,IF SOMEONE DON'T GET THEM SOON I WILL START HUNTING THEM AND THE PRICE WILL GO UP OR THEY WON'T BE FOR SALE.

Old Post 01-17-2016 05:29 AM
michaelpotter
UKC Forum Member

Can you send pictures too 4175270077

Potters Screaming Snickers (Allout Toro Creek Chief x Potters Screaming Candy Cane)

Old Post 01-17-2016 06:01 AM
michaelpotter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michaelpotter Click here to Send michaelpotter a Private Message Find more posts by michaelpotter Add michaelpotter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

SENT YOU A PICTURE.

Old Post 01-20-2016 07:13 PM