UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH 2 GRCH 'PR' Mtn Top Slow Talking Bo
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LeeannLester
UKC Forum Member

Bo is paid up 2021 performance sire
And 2021 superstakes sire

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2021 08:35 PM
LeeannLester is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LeeannLester Click here to Send LeeannLester a Private Message Click Here to Email LeeannLester Find more posts by LeeannLester Add LeeannLester to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tjhagerman
UKC Forum Member

I'd just like to say congratulations to bill for finishing his young male dcon to grand nite ch this past weekend dcon is out of bo and easy that is a great cross and has been proven

Old Post 01-27-2021 04:25 AM
tjhagerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tjhagerman Click here to Send tjhagerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tjhagerman Find more posts by tjhagerman Add tjhagerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

BO

located at ?

Old Post 02-03-2021 04:55 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LeeannLester
UKC Forum Member

Paynesville wv 24873

Old Post 02-03-2021 05:22 PM
LeeannLester is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LeeannLester Click here to Send LeeannLester a Private Message Click Here to Email LeeannLester Find more posts by LeeannLester Add LeeannLester to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LeeannLester
UKC Forum Member

Another great cross

We made this cross once and the pups are 9 months old and doing great for no more than theve been hunted so we've decided to make it again the female is grand pup to mr clean on bottom and grand pup to skuna River fred bear on top she is hard hunter and nice tree dog and can drive a track nice mouth and a head full of since this cross should be made next week pups will be booked after there born thanks

Old Post 02-12-2021 06:26 AM
tjhagerman
UKC Forum Member

Slow talking little rusty

Made rusty grnitech last night and he sure looked good doing it I sure like this little dog hes a hard hunter and accurate coon treeing hound and a pleasure to hunt

Old Post 02-20-2021 04:56 PM
tjhagerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tjhagerman Click here to Send tjhagerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tjhagerman Find more posts by tjhagerman Add tjhagerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tjhagerman
UKC Forum Member

I just want to congratulate Randy and Bo on a cast win at Walker days Saturday night

Old Post 03-02-2021 05:23 AM
TBell
UKC Forum Member

Slow talking bo

Sent you a pm

Old Post 03-09-2021 07:39 PM
TBell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TBell Click here to Send TBell a Private Message Find more posts by TBell Add TBell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tjhagerman
UKC Forum Member

I just want to congratulate randy and bo on getting double cast wins and making top 64 in tournament of champions

Old Post 04-05-2021 04:00 AM
baker101
UKC Forum Member

Young dog off bo

I recently had the opportunity to buy a pup off of bo and couldn't be more satisfied I like him in every way except he probably hunts a little harder than I'm used to he has no reverse or no quit but hes probably the best young dog I've had the privilege to own hes 17 months old hes made 19 trees in the 2 weeks I've owned him and I've seen 16 single coons 1 legit den 1 big pine and 1 100% slick

Old Post 04-10-2021 06:39 PM
baker101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for baker101 Click here to Send baker101 a Private Message Click Here to Email baker101 Find more posts by baker101 Add baker101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dannyroberts
UKC Forum Member

Re: Young dog off bo

quote:
Originally posted by baker101
I recently had the opportunity to buy a pup off of bo and couldn't be more satisfied I like him in every way except he probably hunts a little harder than I'm used to he has no reverse or no quit but hes probably the best young dog I've had the privilege to own hes 17 months old hes made 19 trees in the 2 weeks I've owned him and I've seen 16 single coons 1 legit den 1 big pine and 1 100% slick
if it can be bought please give me a call I'm a serious buyer my number is 641 832 5586

Ch pr little River daisy RIP

Old Post 04-12-2021 06:54 PM
dannyroberts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dannyroberts Click here to Send dannyroberts a Private Message Click Here to Email dannyroberts Find more posts by dannyroberts Add dannyroberts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tjhagerman
UKC Forum Member

Bo is qualified

I'd like to say congratulations to randy and bo for getting qualified for the world last night bo is proving hes a winner and hes also throwing winners one of his pups also got qualified last night so congratulations to shannon Dodson and butch also

Old Post 04-18-2021 07:44 PM
LeeannLester
UKC Forum Member

Here's a few females bred to bo for information can call them
Pups should be born around may 12 call 276 701 4348
Pups should be born around may 17 call 606 371 3140
Pups should be born around may 22 call 276 594 1933

Last edited by LeeannLester on 04-23-2021 at 03:26 PM

Old Post 04-23-2021 03:17 PM
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Bo x Hillbilly Bee

Bo pups are in demand-Bee has 8 beautiful pups and all were sold before I advertised! After getting into the Top 16 at the TOC hunt and being on the # 1 UKC’s current reproducers list as well as qualified for the world hunt and wins at Walker days it looks like Bo is starting to get the recognition he deserves! What amazes me is that Bo is # 1 reproducer and still a 4 year old hound not some washed up old hound in the breeding pen! Great hound and great people pushing him!

Old Post 05-23-2021 02:04 AM
Gerad Berresfor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerad Berresfor Click here to Send Gerad Berresfor a Private Message Click Here to Email Gerad Berresfor Find more posts by Gerad Berresfor Add Gerad Berresfor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LeeannLester
UKC Forum Member

Bo has been bred to two super nice females both will have pups in about 3 weeks one is all grand female off my only reezen the other is repeated cross goes back to wipe out speck we will only have a few pups available if you want on the list give us a call pups will be performance and superstakes for more information or to get on a list for either litter call 304 409 4726 or 276 244 9938 thanks

Old Post 06-28-2021 02:50 AM
dannyroberts
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by LeeannLester
Bo has been bred to two super nice females both will have pups in about 3 weeks one is all grand female off my only reezen the other is repeated cross goes back to wipe out speck we will only have a few pups available if you want on the list give us a call pups will be performance and superstakes for more information or to get on a list for either litter call 304 409 4726 or 276 244 9938 thanks
randy if there is any way put me on list for a male out of each litter thanks I can send deposit when you need me to or send full payment thanks again

Old Post 06-28-2021 09:32 PM
dannyroberts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dannyroberts Click here to Send dannyroberts a Private Message Click Here to Email dannyroberts Find more posts by dannyroberts Add dannyroberts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LeeannLester
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dannyroberts
randy if there is any way put me on list for a male out of each litter thanks I can send deposit when you need me to or send full payment thanks again
all. Pups have been sold but one male from each female if interested call or text 276 244 9938 or call 304 409 4726 thanks

Old Post 07-29-2021 09:28 PM
dannyroberts
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dannyroberts
I just wanted to get on here and say thanks to randy for giving me the opportunity to own two pups out of bo I'm so excited to start these pups this fall these are by far the most level headed smartest pups I've ever owned and I've owned hundreds of pups in my lifetime I sure have high expectations for these I will post more when I get them in the woods and thanks again randy Lester

Old Post 09-17-2021 01:17 AM
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Bo

Old Post 09-17-2021 01:47 AM
Gerad Berresfor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerad Berresfor Click here to Send Gerad Berresfor a Private Message Click Here to Email Gerad Berresfor Find more posts by Gerad Berresfor Add Gerad Berresfor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Nt Ch’ Honey out of Bo. 22 months old

Old Post 09-17-2021 09:09 PM
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Nt Ch’ Gr Ch-2 HTX Ch’ Pr’ Cooter

Last edited by Gerad Berresfor on 09-17-2021 at 11:28 PM

Old Post 09-17-2021 09:16 PM
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nt Ch out of Bo

Old Post 09-17-2021 11:14 PM
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Another Gr Nt Ch out of Bo

Last edited by Gerad Berresfor on 09-17-2021 at 11:30 PM

Old Post 09-17-2021 11:15 PM
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Nt Ch with wins out of Bo

Old Post 09-17-2021 11:17 PM
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nt Ch out of Bo

Old Post 09-17-2021 11:19 PM