UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Brockman's Bluetick Kennel/B&B Kennels
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Brockman's Bluetick Kennel/B&B Kennels

I haven't, in the past, advertised much. With being in college then medical school and residency, I did not feel like I had the amount of time, knowledge or resources necessary to promote the bluetick breed in a responsible manner. Now that I have established my practice and with the help of friends and family I do honestly believe I can help promote and improve upon the breed the way it needs to be. i will use this thread to keep people who are interested up to date on the happenings in my kennel here in Kentucky.

Please feel free to call me any time with questions or if you need guidance or help. If interested in going for a hunt that is even better. I do travel frequently for hunting trips so if you are along the way we may be able to work something out! I will post about the dogs I am currently hunting and up coming planned trips to keep those interested informed. Lastly, I would like to say thank you to everyone who has helped me out along the way and who continue to support me daily.

Mark Brockman Jr.
898 Sunview Drive
Shepherdsville KY

mabrock02@gmail.com

PR B&B Docs Buzzed Again

Past Hounds
PR Horsefly Hollow Pepper, passed with a 1st and HTX pass
GRCH NITCH PR Allens Nationwide Suckerpunch HTX
GrCH2 NITCH PR Brockman's Remington Clover HTX

GRCH GRNITCH PKC SCH PR Brockman’s Blue Buzz HTX (semen available)
BBOA
502-417-2086

Last edited by KYHoundDawg on 02-09-2023 at 08:25 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-21-2020 03:38 PM
KYHoundDawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KYHoundDawg Click here to Send KYHoundDawg a Private Message Click Here to Email KYHoundDawg Find more posts by KYHoundDawg Add KYHoundDawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Brockmans Blue Buzz

I acquired Buzz when he was 18 months old. He was not quite finished but in short order I had him operating to where I thought he could compete in the hunts. I made him Nite Champion in 5 hunts. Buzz took a back seat while I was promoting my female but recently a good friend of mine, Duncan Brothers, bought half interest in Buzz and they have made a great team. Buzz needs 5 more wins to Grand. He is also a PKC champion with $902 in earnings, all within the last 4 months. This includes a pro classic cast win (split). He placed fourth Saturday night at bluetick days for the NiteCH. He will be at Autumn Oaks and the UKC World Hunt for 2020 (qualified in May at Perry County CHC RQE with 400 plus).

Buzz has an extremely loud mouth that rocks the hollers here in KY and can be heard miles away in flat country. He has a distinctive locate and opens well on the ground. He is a stay put hard bawl mouth tree dog. He takes off and goes as far as he needs to to tree a coon. He doesn't care what other dogs are doing, only cares about treeing coons.

Buzz is great around the house and with kids, especially for being a large hound. He is a Performance Sire for 2020 with plans to re-up in 2021 and make him a SS Sire in 2021 as well. There are plans for 3 females to be bred to him but he currently does not have any litters. If you would like to breed to him, it would be through private treaty. Come hunt with him any time, with or without company.

GRNITECH Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus
IL. Bogue Chitto Smilin Bob
GRNITECH IL. Smokey River Bobbie (Boomer and Salin Sadie)
Brockmans Blue Buzz- DOB May 2017
GRNITECH Smokey River Tramps Bl Lake
GRNITECH Misty River Blue Sheba
Misty River Blue Doll III

Last edited by KYHoundDawg on 08-21-2020 at 04:32 PM

Old Post 08-21-2020 03:56 PM
KYHoundDawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KYHoundDawg Click here to Send KYHoundDawg a Private Message Click Here to Email KYHoundDawg Find more posts by KYHoundDawg Add KYHoundDawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Brockmans Blue Indiana Hannah

I bought Hannah from Ron Taylor when she was 6 weeks old. She has been a pleasure ever since. She was a track minded dog but once she figured out coons climbed, it was on from there. I started promoting her when she was around 19 months old. She is very competitive. Hannah lacks one win from being Grand and has money won in PKC.

Hannah was the 2019 BBOA National Queen of hunt. That same year she had wins at Red Bone Days, Plott days and Autumn Oaks. She has a loud bawl mouth and is a hard going dog, especially with company. She has qualified for the UKC world, two years in a row now but unfortunately I have not been able to take her. This year being because she is due to have pups.

Hannah was bred to Sioux Valley Jack in July and is due to have pups on September 11, lord willing. You can she Jacks pedigree under his stud ad but they should cross well. If you are interested in a pup, feel free to give me a call. Not making a list yet but I will make a specific post about the pups once they are here.

GRNITECH Dancers Northern Blue Son
GRNITECH Sons Northern Blue Doc
NITECH Tuckers Blue River Annie
Brockmans Blue Indiana Hannah- DOB April 2017
GRNITECH Meads Blue Jet 9
GRNITECH Timms Blue Schotzi (Jet 10 litter mate)
GRNITECH Tuckers Blue Joleen

Last edited by KYHoundDawg on 08-21-2020 at 04:53 PM

Old Post 08-21-2020 04:08 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Good Luck with your hounds Mark!

We will catch up at a hunt sometime down the road.

Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 08-22-2020 12:27 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: Good Luck with your hounds Mark!

Sounds good Scott, always good talking with you!

quote:
Originally posted by Scott VH
We will catch up at a hunt sometime down the road.

Scott

Last edited by KYHoundDawg on 09-06-2020 at 03:25 PM

Old Post 08-23-2020 09:45 PM
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Recent hunts

Buzz got a little more money won last week in PKC. But, his best accomplishment this week was being named high scoring blue male at Autumn Oaks. Buzz won his cast Friday night with a nice score by being alone with the meat. Duncan handled Buzz and did a great job. We had a great time and are already looking forward to next year.

Hannah is big as a house and should have pups September 11. She is happy and here’s to praying everything goes well!

Old Post 09-06-2020 03:20 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Recent hunts

quote:
Originally posted by KYHoundDawg
Buzz got a little more money won last week in PKC. But, his best accomplishment this week was being named high scoring blue male at Autumn Oaks. Buzz won his cast Friday night with a nice score by being alone with the meat. Duncan handled Buzz and did a great job. We had a great time and are already looking forward to next year.

Hannah is big as a house and should have pups September 11. She is happy and here’s to praying everything goes well!

Congratulations!!

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 09-06-2020 03:23 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

It’s always good to hear that a blue dog has done well in the bigger hunts. Good luck with him in the future.

Old Post 09-06-2020 08:50 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations

on the wins in PKC, and being High Scoring Blue Male at Autumn Oaks with Buzz. I wish you the best with him in the future.

Old Post 09-08-2020 06:29 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cedarcreek0121
UKC Forum Member

I want to personally thank everyone that has congratulated us on buzz and has showed interest in him. Buzz is one of the best hounds I have walked behind and have the opportunity now to handle and own, Mark Brockman is a great partner and great guy. Me and buzz are hunting hard and headed to the zones at tell city on the 18th and 19th of this month and will keep everyone updated on his successes thanks again to every one!

Duncan Brothers

Old Post 09-09-2020 05:56 AM
Cedarcreek0121 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cedarcreek0121 Click here to Send Cedarcreek0121 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cedarcreek0121 Find more posts by Cedarcreek0121 Add Cedarcreek0121 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Hannah and Jack Pups

Hannah currently has 8 pups alive and well, born today 9/11. There is always potential for bad things to happen but her and the pups look healthy.

Old Post 09-11-2020 02:20 PM
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Had a great time at the zones this weekend. Buzz looked good on Saturday and won his cast with 200 plus, 150 circle and no minus. Missed getting in the top 100 by 25 circle tree points. Proud of this young hound. Duncan handled and did a great job per usual.

Hannah and all 8 pups are still looking good.

Congratulations to everyone advancing and good luck to all the blue dogs still in it!

Old Post 09-20-2020 10:14 AM
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Buzz was bred to a fly/boomer bred bitch last week. Should have some real tree dog pups at the end of November. Buzz is a Perforamce and SS sire. He needs 3 more wins to be grand.

Old Post 10-02-2020 07:07 PM
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Hannah and pups are still doing good. They will be 4 weeks old this weekend. Will get a round of shots and worm medicine. They already like the milk replacer and won’t have troubles with puppy food soon. Gonna start hunting Hannah again this weekend real easy. She will be at the Purina Hunt October 30-31 but not sure how in shape she will be! We will have fun regardless. Hope everyone is doing well!

Old Post 10-07-2020 06:23 PM
coonbone
UKC Forum Member

Can someone post what Buzz is out of?

Old Post 10-08-2020 05:58 PM
coonbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonbone Click here to Send coonbone a Private Message Find more posts by coonbone Add coonbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonbone
UKC Forum Member

Can someone post what Buzz is out of?

Old Post 10-08-2020 05:58 PM
coonbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonbone Click here to Send coonbone a Private Message Find more posts by coonbone Add coonbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Good description of Buzz second post down in this thread but this is his pedigree.

GRNITECH Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus
IL. Bogue Chitto Smilin Bob
GRNITECH IL. Smokey River Bobbie (Boomer and Salin Sadie)
Brockmans Blue Buzz- DOB May 2017
GRNITECH Smokey River Tramps Bl Lake
GRNITECH Misty River Blue Sheba
Misty River Blue Doll III

Needs 3 more wins to be grand.

Last edited by KYHoundDawg on 10-13-2020 at 11:20 PM

Old Post 10-08-2020 07:03 PM
coonbone
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the pedigree.

Old Post 10-09-2020 02:31 AM
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Purina Nationals

Weaning pups and trying to get Hannah back in shape for purina nationals October 30. Pups will be exactly 7 weeks old that weekend. Looks like a lot of the top blue dogs will be there.

Old Post 10-13-2020 11:20 PM
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Planning on having Buzz at the tournament of champions in March. Hannah needs one more win to be qualified (and to be grand). My 10 month old pup, Big Dave, is treeing his own coons and progressing nicely.

Old Post 10-15-2020 03:18 PM
Cedarcreek0121
UKC Forum Member

Just want to say congratulations to mark brockman for making hannah a grand night champion tonight and buzz also got another nite champion win so he only needs 2 more to be grandnight champion

Old Post 10-17-2020 05:41 AM
Cedarcreek0121 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cedarcreek0121 Click here to Send Cedarcreek0121 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cedarcreek0121 Find more posts by Cedarcreek0121 Add Cedarcreek0121 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Thanks buddy. This last win also qualifies her for the tournament of champions.

Old Post 10-18-2020 10:36 PM
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Introducing Grandnite Champion Champion Brockmans Blue Buzz

Congratulations to Duncan Brothers for finishing Buzz to Grandnite Champion last night. Duncan has brought out the best in Buzz but honestly the best is yet to come I believe! Hard work, dedication and a honest man make for a hard going, honest hound!

Old Post 10-25-2020 04:19 PM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

Blue Buzz

Congrats to all of yaw Mark. I also believe the best is yet to come. He has the right home and people behind him now to make it happen. Good Luck with him and all you do.

Old Post 10-25-2020 06:24 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations

on finishing Buzz to Grandnite Champion and all his other wins. I see you have other hounds in the winners circle also, That's great. How is Buzz's pups doing. I still have Buzz's mother here, She is about 11 or 12 years old now, but can still tree a coon, She has been a good one.

Old Post 10-25-2020 09:10 PM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote