UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > All Breeds Classifieds > Looking for jagd terrier or jack russell
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Joshgorrell
New UKC Forum Member

Looking for jagd terrier or jack russell

Looking for a jagd terrier or jack russell any body that has anything let me know thanks 423 237 8448

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2016 02:26 PM
Joshgorrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joshgorrell Click here to Send Joshgorrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Joshgorrell Find more posts by Joshgorrell Add Joshgorrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan McDonough
UKC Forum Member

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928450529

Superstition Mtns., AZ
American Leopard Hounds
& Lurchers

Old Post 05-26-2016 04:54 PM
Dan McDonough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan McDonough Click here to Send Dan McDonough a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan McDonough Find more posts by Dan McDonough Add Dan McDonough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crooked ridge
UKC Forum Member

jack russell

I have Jack Russell terrier pups, will be ready in 3 weeks. Males only short legged type registered. $350 each.

Old Post 06-03-2016 05:14 PM
crooked ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crooked ridge Click here to Send crooked ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email crooked ridge Find more posts by crooked ridge Add crooked ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BornAganBeagler
UKC Forum Member

I texted you yesterday. Just curious if you got it

Old Post 06-03-2016 05:38 PM
BornAganBeagler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BornAganBeagler Click here to Send BornAganBeagler a Private Message Click Here to Email BornAganBeagler Find more posts by BornAganBeagler Add BornAganBeagler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BornAganBeagler
UKC Forum Member

I went ahead and sent you a pm in case you dont do text

Old Post 06-03-2016 05:46 PM
BornAganBeagler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BornAganBeagler Click here to Send BornAganBeagler a Private Message Click Here to Email BornAganBeagler Find more posts by BornAganBeagler Add BornAganBeagler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BornAganBeagler
UKC Forum Member

Ok i sent you an email. Not sure why a pm didnt work. Thanks

Old Post 06-03-2016 06:36 PM
BornAganBeagler
UKC Forum Member

Crooked Ridge

Crooked ridge im not sure why i emailed you lol kaylarian 05 is my wifes email. I was trying to send that email to the original poster. My parsons terrier is 4 great around other dogs and intact

Old Post 06-03-2016 08:12 PM
Joshgorrell
New UKC Forum Member

Has he ever been in the house

Old Post 06-04-2016 04:39 PM
Joshgorrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joshgorrell Click here to Send Joshgorrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Joshgorrell Find more posts by Joshgorrell Add Joshgorrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BornAganBeagler
UKC Forum Member

He stays in the house during the winter. If you use common sense he doesnt use the bathroom in the house but i doubt he would hold it until you got home to let him out

Old Post 06-04-2016 05:09 PM
Joshgorrell
New UKC Forum Member

What about in a crate and where are u located and what are you asking for him

Old Post 06-04-2016 05:11 PM
BornAganBeagler
UKC Forum Member

He does ok in a crate. He doesnt mess in it or bark but he is like most parson terriers or jack russels, he is high strung and feels cooped up in a crate. Im 20 miles from charleston wv. But if your interested i wouldnt care to meet you but i would like for you to see him hunt. 600 is the price

Old Post 06-04-2016 05:25 PM
Bobby Small
UKC Forum Member

terrier

any pictures? 660216-o four 4 five

Old Post 06-04-2016 06:24 PM
Bobby Small is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bobby Small Click here to Send Bobby Small a Private Message Find more posts by Bobby Small Add Bobby Small to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joshgorrell
New UKC Forum Member

More than I can give for a 4 yr old. I'm just trying to find one for a pet and a varmint dog for the kids

Old Post 06-04-2016 10:31 PM
BornAganBeagler
UKC Forum Member

I understand

Old Post 06-04-2016 10:47 PM