UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Quaker Boy has been lookin """"TUFF"""""
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JesseBrewin4
UKC Forum Member

Quaker Boy has been lookin """"TUFF"""""

Got another NTCH win lastnite in Pennsylvania! QUAKER BOY JUST TURNED 3 YRS OLD AND HAS BEEN MATURING INTO EVERYTHING A redbone MAN wANTS. qUAKER bOY LIT UP SOME WALKERS IN PA LASTNIGHT, AND LET ME TELL YOU , THE DOG IS A COONER. aND A TRRREEEEEEEEEEEE'DOG! aND HE DID IT WIT STYLE. iM SUPERPROUD OF THIS LIL redog! aND MORE EXCITED TO SEE HOW BETTER HE GETS AS HE MATURE AND GETS OLDER....... I CAN ONLY IMAGINE. THIS IS A SPECIAL HOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUR REDBONE FRIEND
JESSE JAMES BREWIN

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2014 03:37 PM
JesseBrewin4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseBrewin4 Click here to Send JesseBrewin4 a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseBrewin4 Find more posts by JesseBrewin4 Add JesseBrewin4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WattsFlatsRedbo
UKC Forum Member

Congrads on the win, Jesse. Keep Quaker Boy crankin!

Home#(814)664-9694
Cell#(716)338-7372
Home of:
(R.I.P.) GRNITECH CH 'PR' WATTS FLATS FATTY PATTY
(2006 Overall Southern Redbone Champion)
(GrNtCh winner and High scoring dog Sat night with 1100+/75-)
(2005 Qualified for UKC World)
(2006 Qualified for UKC World)
(2006 Autumn Oaks GrNtCh cast winner)
(PKC Money Winner)

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' WATTS FLATS JUMP'EM UP JEB HTX-3 (DNA-P)
( Out of Patty and Lash's Rowdy)
(2008 Qualified for UKC World)
(1st Place GrNt and Overall High-Scoring Dog at the 2009 PA Governers Cup)
(1st place NtCh and Overall High-Scoring Dog at the 2008 NYS Battle of the Breeds Hunt)
(1st place Reg. Ny State Spring Championship)
(3rd place Reg. 2008 National Redbone Days, Fri night)
(2nd place Reg. BBOA Zone hunt)
(PKC Money Winner)

(R.I.P.) GRNITECH 'PR' WATTS FLATS MUDDY CREEK MAGGIE HTX-2 (DNA-P)
(Out of Jeb and Hiedi)
(2013 Qualified for World Championship)
(2015 Qualified for World Championship)
(2013 Ohio Gov Cup- NiteCh winner and Overall opposite sex winner)
(2014 National Redbone Days High-scoring female and 3rd place overall Thurs night)
(PKC Money Winner)

+ Upcoming:
'PR' WATTS FLATS STATELINE SALLY
(Maggie X Moon)

Old Post 09-28-2014 05:08 PM
WattsFlatsRedbo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WattsFlatsRedbo Click here to Send WattsFlatsRedbo a Private Message Click Here to Email WattsFlatsRedbo Find more posts by WattsFlatsRedbo Add WattsFlatsRedbo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseBrewin4
UKC Forum Member

!

ThNK YOU bRO

Old Post 09-28-2014 05:50 PM
JesseBrewin4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseBrewin4 Click here to Send JesseBrewin4 a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseBrewin4 Find more posts by JesseBrewin4 Add JesseBrewin4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hey Jesse

That's Great News! How many wins the Q Boy have?

Old Post 09-28-2014 06:17 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseBrewin4
UKC Forum Member

quaker Boy wins toward Grand

I belive its the 3rd of 4th

Old Post 09-28-2014 06:46 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hi Jesse

Had a call from a guy from Maine looking for a puppy, Bob Mycroft, 207-528-4757. He said he is a coonHunter Patten Maine! I told him you might call him!!!

Last edited by timber hunter on 09-28-2014 at 09:58 PM

Old Post 09-28-2014 06:49 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Quaker Boy

Way to go Jesse ,Keep him going!!

Old Post 09-28-2014 09:48 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseBrewin4
UKC Forum Member

:)

Hey thanks Fellas! And Mr Dell , have your friend call the house, he will be able to get ahold of 'POP' Brewin . I have to go 'AWAY' for a little bit, but I'll be OUT in November. On another note, Thanks again friends for the compliments, and when I get out Il be hittin the woods hard again promoting these redbones. One thing I ask friends is that when ''I AM AWAY" , I would appreciate it if yall could maybe find the time to say a pray for me. I'd be much appreciative of that. Your Redbone Friend Jesse James

Last edited by JesseBrewin4 on 09-29-2014 at 08:52 PM

Old Post 09-29-2014 08:38 PM
butch roeder
UKC Forum Member

Jesse

You can know, that I will be praying for you. The All Night gang, wishes only the best for you. Remember, everybody has a past, and deserves a second chance, and but for the grace of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, we all would have to face Hell fire, and ****ation!!

Butch, and the All Night gang.

Old Post 09-30-2014 06:13 AM
butch roeder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for butch roeder Click here to Send butch roeder a Private Message Click Here to Email butch roeder Find more posts by butch roeder Add butch roeder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Jesse

Praying for you now and in the future!! Bless ya buddy!!

Old Post 09-30-2014 03:00 PM