UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At stud: GRNITECH 'Pr' Skuna River Bear
Pages (24): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

skuna river Fred bear....final 4 split at Indiana pkc state OE ..2nd dog from left

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-28-2012 12:44 AM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 03-28-2012 06:09 PM
CoonBusterWV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoonBusterWV Click here to Send CoonBusterWV a Private Message Find more posts by CoonBusterWV Add CoonBusterWV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Females currently bred

NITECH HARWOOD ECHO- owned by Tim Knox, really nice looker out of white oak Bart breeding and other good coon treeing blood

NITECH CRANKIN GOOD TIME - littermate to roadtrip,tank,shorty,Bill and many other good ones...contact Ben Crocker

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-30-2012 12:21 AM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Bt

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-30-2012 12:45 PM
brujan182
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-30-2012 07:00 PM
brujan182 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brujan182 Click here to Send brujan182 a Private Message Click Here to Email brujan182 Find more posts by brujan182 Add brujan182 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beeman
UKC Forum Member

theirs a new ntch out of bear hes been in four cast and won three Ntch pr beebouts and houks skuna river monster

Ntch Pr Skuna River Hannah
Grntch Pkc Silver Ch Skuna River Fatality
Grntch Pkc Silver Ch Skuna River Traveling Gypsy

Old Post 03-31-2012 08:15 AM
beeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beeman Click here to Send beeman a Private Message Click Here to Email beeman Find more posts by beeman Add beeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brujan182
UKC Forum Member

congrats Matt

Old Post 03-31-2012 06:19 PM
brujan182 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brujan182 Click here to Send brujan182 a Private Message Click Here to Email brujan182 Find more posts by brujan182 Add brujan182 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Bruce when are you going to hit the hunts with Kate?!

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-31-2012 06:31 PM
beeman
UKC Forum Member

thanks

Old Post 03-31-2012 08:10 PM
beeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beeman Click here to Send beeman a Private Message Click Here to Email beeman Find more posts by beeman Add beeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brujan182
UKC Forum Member

should be soon. I'm still working on my Cord male.

Old Post 03-31-2012 09:25 PM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Bt

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 04-02-2012 04:39 PM
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

My Grand Nite CH Buck Creek Faith will be bred to Skuna River Fred Bear as soon as she comes in. She is due in June or July. Faith is top female out of Acha World Champion Grnt Champion Buck Creek Buck. With a shot of wild clover and rat on the bottom. Faith is a low end strike get through the country get treed quick type of dog. Huuuuggggeee locate and about 90 bpm deadly accurate LOUD tree dog. She finished to grand nite at 2 years old and will be a PKC CH by time she is bred. This will be her first litter of pups. She is ugly and white but built like a racehorse. Call or text me for more info. 304-203-1100. Can give plenty of references on faith upon request. These pups will be performance and super stake eligible.

Last edited by CoonBusterWV on 04-04-2012 at 12:40 AM

Old Post 04-04-2012 12:36 AM
CoonBusterWV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoonBusterWV Click here to Send CoonBusterWV a Private Message Find more posts by CoonBusterWV Add CoonBusterWV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Hopefully I will have Hank( Fred bear) finished to Grand by then! Im excited and hope this cross happens!

Statement to everyone....I do not claim to have the best stud on the market nor do i claim they are perfect. But my goal is to help produce quality dogs that are total package coondogs ...this could not be done without people bringing Quality COONDOG females to cross. I believe the female is just as important if not more!!!

Thanks to everyone that has bred or is going to breed their nice gyps to these two studs.

P.s. if anyone would like to see FRED BEAR in the woods let me know I will go any night!!! You point at a woods I will cast him anywhere and he will hunt any direction I point him! We will have a good time!!

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 04-04-2012 04:59 PM
Huntinwalkers
UKC Forum Member

WELL SAID DANIEL VERY WELL SAID!!

quote:
Originally posted by Dwils
Hopefully I will have Hank( Fred bear) finished to Grand by then! Im excited and hope this cross happens!

Statement to everyone....I do not claim to have the best stud on the market nor do i claim they are perfect. But my goal is to help produce quality dogs that are total package coondogs ...this could not be done without people bringing Quality COONDOG females to cross. I believe the female is just as important if not more!!!

Thanks to everyone that has bred or is going to breed their nice gyps to these two studs.

P.s. if anyone would like to see FRED BEAR in the woods let me know I will go any night!!! You point at a woods I will cast him anywhere and he will hunt any direction I point him! We will have a good time!!

Old Post 04-05-2012 05:14 AM
Huntinwalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntinwalkers Click here to Send Huntinwalkers a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntinwalkers Find more posts by Huntinwalkers Add Huntinwalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 04-07-2012 07:11 PM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Btt !

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 04-09-2012 07:54 PM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

I hope to see you at Walker days!

Old Post 04-10-2012 02:33 PM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 04-13-2012 11:06 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Hey daniel....

do you have any pics of both bear and hank on the bench?
would like to see a profile pic of them.
They are bred right and bred to reproduce.
I have heard old Gomer had a huge huge mouth.
With him stacked up so much on them both, should be genetically passed down.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 04-14-2012 02:31 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Cripple creek

I dont have any pictures of Bear. He is a well made hound , but has some flat feet

Hank on the other hand is a beautiful dog, nice tight cat feet, straight legs, athletic build, nice head

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 04-16-2012 03:45 AM
beeman
UKC Forum Member

congrats to daniel for another win towards grand on fred bear

Old Post 04-16-2012 04:05 AM
WVBackwoods22
UKC Forum Member

How many does that make on Hank

Brent Golden
Cell: 304-672-9941

Old Post 04-16-2012 12:57 PM
WVBackwoods22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVBackwoods22 Click here to Send WVBackwoods22 a Private Message Click Here to Email WVBackwoods22 Find more posts by WVBackwoods22 Add WVBackwoods22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Matt yeah Hank won Nitech with 750+ at Marcellus Michigan Saturday!!

Brent I need two more and hes done!!!

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 04-16-2012 01:32 PM
prostockpat
Banned

marcellus?

daniel,
nice job on win!!
how many showed up sat.?
heard fri. they only had 4 reg. and 1 or 2 nitech casts?
don't know how the small clubs stay running with low numbers.$4 a gal., its probably gonna get worse.

whens wyatt's rqe?

sold nitech skuna river slingblade.went to iowa.perfect for their small timber.

Old Post 04-16-2012 02:01 PM
prostockpat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for prostockpat Click here to Send prostockpat a Private Message Click Here to Email prostockpat Find more posts by prostockpat Add prostockpat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Thanks pat. There were 3 cast of each both nights....Friday we had a dead cast and never looked at a coon all night.....Saturday there was 11-12 Nitech dogs and 4 registered casts I do believe

Wyatt has their RQE in July? I do believe

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 04-16-2012 02:22 PM