UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > John/Big Country
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

John/Big Country

I would just like to say that you have one heck of a coondog, he definitely is the real deal coondog. He sure puts a man in position to win every cast. Looks like round 3 came down to a better strike position by looking at the score, it could have went either way. Like someone posted before I would not bet against him in the best 2 out of 3 nights hunting against any dog. I can see why he is getting the attention he gets in the hunting community. Congratulations , he deserved and earned it! Dave

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2019 01:56 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

John/Big Country

Btt

Old Post 09-22-2019 11:27 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOGSSTRICK
UKC Forum Member

Dave,Thanks for the nice compliments I will first say the little English dog looked good and did what she was suppose to do and won hands down,I probably made a mistake I didn't leave country tied out long enough for him to clean out and on the first dump he was 60 yards away right out of the truck) tracker showing treed) in one place without opening(I assume he was cleaning out )This probably cost me a better strike position which would have won it for us.The dog looked good we were in sink together didn't draw any minus throughout the whole deal just come up a little short so all I can say is we will be back lol.John ps come up and go hunting anytime weve got hunting like you see in northern mich and can drive the ranger to about every tree.John

Old Post 09-23-2019 01:46 PM
DOGSSTRICK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOGSSTRICK Click here to Send DOGSSTRICK a Private Message Click Here to Email DOGSSTRICK Find more posts by DOGSSTRICK Add DOGSSTRICK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

John

Thank you for the invitation, that kind of hunting would spoil me. Maybe I can make it up sometime, it would be a pleasure to hunt with you and Big Country. Dave

Old Post 09-23-2019 06:09 PM
Josh Henry
UKC Forum Member

Big country is for real! That was a fun round! Brian W. Them story's where the best.

NITECH 'PR' River Has Rizen
GRNITECH 'PR' Nowhere Hardware

Last edited by Josh Henry on 09-23-2019 at 10:21 PM

Old Post 09-23-2019 10:09 PM
Josh Henry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Henry Click here to Send Josh Henry a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Henry Find more posts by Josh Henry Add Josh Henry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

John

I knew it was real close and had it figured that it was a one strike difference by the score. I know you are very proud of his performance, we all are, I love a good one no matter who owns them. You said it best when you told me anything can happen on a cast, I wish we had separate strike points for separate trees, but we don't. A lot of casts are won on the first set of strike points, after that we are usually stuck striking in for 25 points just about every tree. Oh well, it is what it is. Lol. Dave

Old Post 09-24-2019 01:05 AM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Big Country

Could some one please post Big Countries pedigree?

Thanks Larry

PS. I heard a lot of good things about him!

52537-7928

Old Post 09-25-2019 03:23 PM
larry marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry marshall Click here to Send larry marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email larry marshall Find more posts by larry marshall Add larry marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

larry

Go up to breeds, then Blueticks, then Big Country. 3 page discussion & pedigree listed there.

Talked to one of his judges yesterday, said he WANTED a BC pup. Saw him tree every kind of coon possible on that cast. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 09-25-2019 07:58 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Big Country

When John said he is the best I have ever owned, that said enough for anyone to know that Big Country is one special dog. Dave

Old Post 09-25-2019 11:36 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Re: larry

quote:
Originally posted by Rolin Blues
Go up to breeds, then Blueticks, then Big Country. 3 page discussion & pedigree listed there.

Talked to one of his judges yesterday, said he WANTED a BC pup. Saw him tree every kind of coon possible on that cast. Take care, Ron.

Thanks for the help. BC's pedigree shows he is bred to be a coon dog!

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 09-26-2019 09:26 AM
larry marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry marshall Click here to Send larry marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email larry marshall Find more posts by larry marshall Add larry marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

If I had a nice female off similar breeding B.C. would be my First stop. He is breed to reproduce!! Congrats. on a very good showing.

Old Post 09-27-2019 12:20 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote