UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH ROCK BOTTOM COLD CRANK IT up for stud
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CRANK
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH ROCK BOTTOM COLD CRANK IT up for stud. Loudest dog in the world

GRNITECH ROCK BOTTOM COLD CRANK IT is up for stud Crank is out of GRNITECH ROCK BOTTOM SWEAT IT And GRNITECH TRACKMANS STYLISH JUNE with heavy trackman on top and bottom. 7 generations all grand crank is the loudest dog I have ever owned he has that classic locate that comes from Sweat it Crank is the loudest dog and I have references to prove that When Crank gets treed you can not hear another dog in the woods Crank has that big stud dog look that everybody is looking for He is a very loud chop style tree dog and loves to drive a track He placed 2nd at 2016 walker days Double cast winner last 2 years at autumn oaks 1st place high scoring dog at slam hunt before 2018 autumn oaks 86 dogs and 22 casts I scored 625+ in 25 minutes walked out rest of hunt. I've also won several slam hunts at local clubs. I'm putting him up for stud at $300 Crank is a 2019 performance sire and superstaked I do not know how to put pics on here but will gladly send you pictures and videos of crank you can reach me at 7653983524. Just got back from 2019 walker days in Hillsboro Ohio. Crank won both casts Friday and Saturday and took high scoring grandnight on Friday

Last edited by CRANK on 04-22-2019 at 05:46 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-23-2019 06:30 PM
CRANK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CRANK Click here to Send CRANK a Private Message Click Here to Email CRANK Find more posts by CRANK Add CRANK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barnescreek
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-27-2019 01:39 AM
barnescreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barnescreek Click here to Send barnescreek a Private Message Find more posts by barnescreek Add barnescreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barnescreek
UKC Forum Member

June was a heck of a coondog for me while I owned her. Good luck with Crank and keep in touch.

Old Post 01-27-2019 01:46 AM
barnescreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barnescreek Click here to Send barnescreek a Private Message Find more posts by barnescreek Add barnescreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Crank

I owned June for 4 litters of pups, I have Cranks littermate sister at my house.June has many GrandNite Champion pups and many NiteChampion pups. I’m glad you got him and promoted him. He was always Loud from the time he was 4 weeks old. If you want to know anything about this line of dogs please call me at 641-891-7721. I have many references on the 28 pups I raised off this cross. If you want Mouth, and a HUGE Locate, I would keep an eye on this one. Cranks mother June is in North Carolina and still is treeing coons!! She will be 11 in September.

Old Post 02-14-2019 04:38 AM
Tom Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Stevens Click here to Send Tom Stevens a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom Stevens Find more posts by Tom Stevens Add Tom Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nitro power
UKC Forum Member

He sounds like a hound should!

Old Post 04-09-2019 06:42 AM
Nitro power is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nitro power Click here to Send Nitro power a Private Message Find more posts by Nitro power Add Nitro power to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nitro power
UKC Forum Member

Drove 8 hours each way, hunted with Crank and from tailgate to tree he was Nice! Plenty of sense, goes hunting good, and he is Forsure the loudest dog I've ever heard track to tree an has that dying Trackman locate! Accurate, stylish treedog. Don't overlook this dog long, come an hunt with him and see for yourself. Crank pups due around end of June

Old Post 04-16-2019 04:08 AM
Nitro power is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nitro power Click here to Send Nitro power a Private Message Find more posts by Nitro power Add Nitro power to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom Stevens
UKC Forum Member

1st Place Win At Walker Days!!

Congratulations on your big 1st place win at Walker Days in the Grand Nite Champion division! That trophy looked as tall as you 😀

Last edited by Tom Stevens on 04-24-2019 at 03:57 PM

Old Post 04-24-2019 02:51 PM
Tom Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Stevens Click here to Send Tom Stevens a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom Stevens Find more posts by Tom Stevens Add Tom Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom Stevens
UKC Forum Member

If you are looking for a stud dog that throws a big mouth into your puppies, with a stay put statute type tree dog, I think Crank will fit the bill ! Huge bawl mouth on the ground, giant locate, truly a nice dog. Call and go for a hunt with him, as I have always said” seeing is believing “ let Crank show you what he is about......

Old Post 05-17-2019 05:11 AM
Nitro power
UKC Forum Member

Litter of Crank pups due next week!!!
Off a Bean x Merchants Bounty female.
These pups will be LOUD hard going and the kind that make your hair stand when they come on the wood! Contact J.C. With any questions on the pups
540-605-0168
Plenty of refrences on the female as well as pups of her other litters.
Thanks for Reading.

Old Post 06-13-2019 03:48 AM
Nitro power
UKC Forum Member

Litter of Crank pups due next week!!!
Off a Bean x Merchants Bounty female.
These pups will be LOUD hard going and the kind that make your hair stand when they come on the wood! Contact J.C. With any questions on the pups
540-605-0168
Plenty of refrences on the female as well as pups of her other litters.
Thanks for Reading.

Old Post 06-13-2019 03:48 AM