UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Outlaw / Moonlight Breeding Program Foundation Females
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Chilli -GD RED x Cherry Bomb

Ist place with 775+ on Friday night at American Redbone Days. She was also high scoring female Congrats Clay & Chilli

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-10-2018 06:35 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmarshall
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Shane Jesse on another grand night moonlight female grnt moonlight addiction shock x Bree
Five weekends five wins

favorits ive hunted and or owned
grnt nighty nite moonlight kate rip
grnt moonlight pepper ann
Grnt jackpot Jackie rip
grnt rocky top jet
ntch moonlight katie rip
ntch moonlight madona
ntch beaver creek blaze rip
ntch moonlights dirty danny b.rip (ntch moonlight kink x ntch sawblade reckon)
Current
Grnt moonlight ky Kate (grnt ranger x grnt moonlight Kate
Ntch Pr beaver creeks easy peezy three 1st place wins (jet x moonlight Bree)
Pr beaver creeks moonlight coon buster ( moonlight shock x moonlight Bree)

Old Post 06-23-2018 06:40 PM
mmarshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmarshall Click here to Send mmarshall a Private Message Click Here to Email mmarshall Find more posts by mmarshall Add mmarshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

clicking em off like candy...congrats Shane and Jesse. May the force continue.

Old Post 06-25-2018 01:26 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jimmyb07
New UKC Forum Member

Future breeding

Shane, I was reading a thread with you and Wade. I would like to get put on a list for a future breeding between Trip X Aftershock. Would be looking for a female from them. Let me know when you would need a deposite. My number is 315-297-9082
Thanks Jim

Old Post 06-26-2018 07:27 AM
Jimmyb07 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jimmyb07 Click here to Send Jimmyb07 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jimmyb07 Find more posts by Jimmyb07 Add Jimmyb07 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

Re: Future breeding

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmyb07
Shane, I was reading a thread with you and Wade. I would like to get put on a list for a future breeding between Trip X Aftershock. Would be looking for a female from them. Let me know when you would need a deposite. My number is 315-297-9082
Thanks Jim

That cross should be made this fall.

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 06-29-2018 08:09 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jimmyb07
New UKC Forum Member

Trip x Aftershock cross

Shane I definitely want to be put on the list, I’m would like to get a female from them. Just let me know when a deposite will be needed.
Thanks for replying
Jim

Old Post 07-01-2018 03:01 AM
Jimmyb07 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jimmyb07 Click here to Send Jimmyb07 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jimmyb07 Find more posts by Jimmyb07 Add Jimmyb07 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmarshall
UKC Forum Member

The family tradition continues congrats Danny Jesse and moonlight Tripp nat red days 2018 over all champs

favorits ive hunted and or owned
grnt nighty nite moonlight kate rip
grnt moonlight pepper ann
Grnt jackpot Jackie rip
grnt rocky top jet
ntch moonlight katie rip
ntch moonlight madona
ntch beaver creek blaze rip
ntch moonlights dirty danny b.rip (ntch moonlight kink x ntch sawblade reckon)
Current
Grnt moonlight ky Kate (grnt ranger x grnt moonlight Kate
Ntch Pr beaver creeks easy peezy three 1st place wins (jet x moonlight Bree)
Pr beaver creeks moonlight coon buster ( moonlight shock x moonlight Bree)

Old Post 07-08-2018 11:09 AM
mmarshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmarshall Click here to Send mmarshall a Private Message Click Here to Email mmarshall Find more posts by mmarshall Add mmarshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snaggles
UKC Forum Member

Way to go guys

Old Post 07-08-2018 04:35 PM
snaggles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snaggles Click here to Send snaggles a Private Message Click Here to Email snaggles Find more posts by snaggles Add snaggles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

It was a pretty good week for the Outlaw / Moonlight breeding program.
Tuesday nights 16 dog $100 entry fee all redbone hunt had 3 dogs out of our females entered.
2 direct daughters of Gr.Nt.Ch. Ky Moonlight Breanna
1 direct son of Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean
The son (Dual Grand Champion Outlaw G Man)and one of the daughters (Grand Nite Champion Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever) won their casts early and hunted in the final 4 winning over $1000 combined with Calcutta money included for bringing in the highest score.
Then on Thursday Night of National Redbone Days Dual Grand Champion Outlaw G Man won his cast with a nice score and got qualified for the World Championship at the RQE. While Grand Nite Champion Ky Moonlight Trip (who is also a direct daughter of Gr.Nt.Ch. Ky Moonlight Breanna) won the Fellowship hunt.
Friday night saw several winners from our group including Gr.Nt.Ch. Ky Moonlight Trip, Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Spuds Dud, and Outlaw All Maxxed Out.
Saturday night saw more winners including Gr.Nt.Ch. Ky Moonlight Trip, Outlaw All Maxxed Out and McAfee's Red Hot Chili who won 1st place registered and high scoring dog of all 3 nights with a nice score of 858-1/3 plus no minus. Chili who finished to Nt.Ch. with her third 1st place win Saturday night is a direct daughter of Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Cherry Bomb and Maxx is a direct son of Outlaw G Man.
Duds is a direct son of Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight May.
Gr.Nt.Ch. Ky Moonlight Trip is the only dog of the entire hunt to win all three casts and she won the whole hunt after being hi op sex winner 2 years ago in Belvue Michigan with three straight cast wins up there.
Several years ago we told people we were changing things up and we were going to breed strictly for competition hunt winning ability. I think the results are coming in and we are reaching out goals. Almost every weekend we see Moonlight or Outlaw bred dogs from our program winning somewhere in the country in one registry or another. The biggest money winning redbone in history in PKC and CHKC came from our program and some of the biggest ukc winning redbones have as well in recent years. We took a hard look at what was lacking...and made adjustments and targeted new criteria with a focus on pure competition hunt winning traits ....and those changes are showing very good results.
All of us who have been working on this new way of breeding redbones want to thank all of those who took a chance on us and gave our pups a chance and gave them the opportunity to show what they can do in competition. We couldn't do it with out you!

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Last edited by Hoosier Outlaw on 07-11-2018 at 10:02 PM

Old Post 07-10-2018 12:31 AM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Keep up the good work

quote:
[i]
Several years ago we told people we were changing things up and we were going to breed strictly for competition hunt winning ability. I think the results are coming in and we are reaching out goals. Almost every weekend we see Moonlight or Outlaw bred dogs from our program winning somewhere in the country in one registry or another. The biggest money winning redbone in history in PKC and CHKC came from our program and some of the biggest ukc winning redbones have as well in recent years. We took a hard look at what was lacking...and made adjustments and targeted new criteria with a focus on pure competition hunt winning traits ....and those changes are showing very good results.
All of us who have been working on this new way of breeding redbones want to thank all of those who took a chance on us and gave our pups a chance and gave them the opportunity to show what they can do in competition. We couldn't do it with out you! [/B]

Much to be proud of, you have done a lot for our breed since you decided to change things up!!!

Old Post 07-10-2018 04:25 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Winning consistency, across different females, within a similar line, is a GREAT thing and very difficult to find in any breed. Anyone who can't realize that is voluntarily blind.

Last edited by Adam Wingler on 09-05-2018 at 06:58 PM

Old Post 09-05-2018 06:52 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-16-2018 01:43 AM
John Burns
UKC Forum Member

Outlaw/Moonlight Breeding Program

Many years ago, I thought that there was much too much emphasis put on bench show champions in the Redbone breed. I feared that this emphasis would eventually relegate the Redbone to a noncompetitive hunting hound.

But now, I think your plan to put the Redbone back to the status of winning competition hounds is working with spectacular results!!!Keep it up. Recently, I have been thinking of getting a dog from your program.Cat Scratch Fever, Breanna, and ,of Course Toadie interest me.

When in the future you have an offering of pups from one of these females and a male of your choice, I would like to have the opportunity of owning one of these fine hounds.

Old Post 09-20-2018 01:41 AM
John Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Burns Click here to Send John Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email John Burns Find more posts by John Burns Add John Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Burns
UKC Forum Member

Many years ago, I thought that there was much too much emphasis put on bench show champions in the Redbone breed. I feared that this emphasis would eventually relegate the Redbone to a noncompetitive hunting hound.

But now, I think your plan to put the Redbone back to the status of winning competition hounds is working with spectacular results!!!Keep it up. Recently, I have been thinking of getting a dog from your program.Cat Scratch Fever, Breanna, and ,of Course Toadie interest me.

When in the future you have an offering of pups from one of these females and a male of your choice, I would like to have the opportunity of owning one of these fine hounds.

Old Post 09-20-2018 01:41 AM
John Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Burns Click here to Send John Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email John Burns Find more posts by John Burns Add John Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Burns
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the info on the program. I am impressed. I would like a heads-up on when pups might be available from KY Moonlight Breanna and Outlaw Cherry Bomb together with the name and breeding info of the stud dog to be used in the crosses.

I can be reached in the following ways:
E-Mail: jbalpha323@gmail.com
Telephone: 435.229.0825 (cell)
Snail Mail: John Burns
495 Homestead Drive West
Dammeron Valley, UT 84783

Old Post 09-26-2018 04:56 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

Stay tuned...should be posting something about some crosses next month

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 09-26-2018 09:40 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

For those who ask how our females we raise pups off of are bred...

............................ Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. Yellow River Red
........................Nt.Ch. Yellow River Doc
.............................Yellow River Red Daisy
...................Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Bo
.............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. Reeds Saline River Ratt
........................Gr.Nt.Ch. Nighty Nite Moonlight Kate
.............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Wapsi River Cookie

......Gr.Nt.Ch.-PKC Ch.-AKC Ladies World Ch. Ky Moonlight Breanna

.............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Wrongway Billy
........................Gr.Nt.Ch. Wrongway Ace
.............................Ch. Wolf Creek Sweet Annie
...................Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch. Moonlight Deana
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
.............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Hunters Famous Amos
........................Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Amos' Burning Ben
.............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. Millers Red Betsy
...................Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy The Kid
.............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. Smiths Red Oak Mike
........................Gr.Nt.Ch. Keys Outlaw Jesse
.............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Graves Bear Creek Ruby

.......Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean

.............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. Dawns Timber Jack
........................Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. To The Maxx
.............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Jenkins Crying Katie
...................Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Nighty Nite Amber
.............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Stepps Little Pepper
........................Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Moonlight Pepper Ann
.............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Nighty Nite Moonlight Kate
...................Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy The Kid
.........................Gr.Nt.Ch. Keys Outlaw Jesse

.......Gr.Nt.Ch.-PKC Redbone Days Ch. Outlaw Cherry Bomb

.............................Nt.Ch. Yellow River Doc
........................Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Bo
....................Gr.Nt.Ch.-PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Breanna
.............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Wrongway Ace
.........................Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Moonlight Deana
....................Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy The Kid
........................Gr.Nt.Ch. Keys Outlaw Jesse

.......Gr.Nt.Ch. Bloodsheds Outlaw Breeze

........................Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Moonlight Deana
...................Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch. Moonlight Aftershock

.......Gr.Nt.Ch.-PKC Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever

...................Gr.Nt.Ch.-PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Breanna
...................Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch. Moonlight Aftershock

.......Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction (made grand nite in 5 weekends without a single loss)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
....................Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch. Moonlight Aftershock

.......Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose (made grand nite in 4 weekends without a single loss)

.............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Hard Knockin Stylish Hayes (pup earnings $296,826.00)
........................Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Balls Stylish Harry (pup earnings $810,405.00)
.............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Fletchers Stylish Anna (pup earnings $36,586.00)
...............Nt.Ch. Ol Ross
.............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Wrld Ch. Handsome Demon (pup earnings $224.354.00)
........................Gr.Nt.Ch. Mighty Blessed De De (earnings $17890.00)
.............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Bellars Handsome Ann (pup earnings $104,739.00)

.........Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx (X-Bred littermate to PKC Gold Ch The Red Babe)

...............Gr.Nt.Ch.-PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Breanna (pup earnings $13,461.00 and climbing)

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 01-26-2019 09:33 PM